Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,698 members, 7,889,229 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 06:04 AM

Why Peter Obi May Get No Votes In The North” – Arewa Youths - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Peter Obi May Get No Votes In The North” – Arewa Youths (1813 Views)

Why Peter Obi May Become Nigeria’s President By Default - Kperogi / 2023: Why Kwankwaso, Peter Obi May Not Defeat Atiku, Tinubu – Adeyanju / Doyin Okupe: Why Peter Obi Dumped PDP, Withdrew From Presidential Race (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Peter Obi May Get No Votes In The North” – Arewa Youths by ogododo: 6:50pm On Nov 18, 2022
POLITICS2023: “Why Peter Obi may get no votes in the North” – Arewa youthsPublished on November 18, 2022By Seun Opejobi

The Arewa Youth Consultative Forum, AYCF, has said the Labour Party, LP, presidential candidate, Peter Obi, will get little or no vote in the North.

AYCF National President, Yerima Shettima, made the remark while naming presidential candidates who would divide the votes in the North.

Shettima said the votes from the North would be divided between the presidential candidates of the All Progressives Congress, APC, Bola Tinubu, Atiku Abubakar of the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, and Rabiu Kwankwaso of the New Nigeria Peoples Party, NNPP.

Speaking with DAILY POST, Shettima said Obi’s followers have not done enough work in the North to get votes.

According to Shettima: “The vote of the North will be divided between Tinubu, Atiku, and Kwankwaso. Peter Obi will get little or nothing in the North; this is not because he is an Igbo man but because so many factors are involved.

“Not because he lacks the competence, but his lieutenants have not done enough work in the northern part of the country,” he stated.

Shettima also insisted that the 2023 elections will hold, warning that any attempt to undermine the polls would be resisted.

According to him: “The electoral body has not come out to say they can’t conduct elections, even when that incident happened in Ogun State, they came out openly to say elections must hold.

“All they want is the support of Nigerians, security, and the government to provide a conducive atmosphere. Under Mahmood’s leadership, I know the elections will hold.

“Those thinking the elections will not hold will be put to shame. The INEC chairman is determined, we trust him, and all he needs is for us to give him the necessary support to conduct free and fair elections.”

https://dailypost.ng/2022/11/18/2023-why-peter-obi-may-get-no-votes-in-the-north-arewa-youths/

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Peter Obi May Get No Votes In The North” – Arewa Youths by festacman(m): 6:55pm On Nov 18, 2022
Peter Obi needs active political foot soldiers in the North to cover much grounds but these active local mobilizers have been hired long ago by the people who dey give shishi. However, the truth is Peter Obi and Datti Ahmed will get votes across core Northern States but the issue is getting the vital 25% approval rate from good number of states.

5 Likes

Re: Why Peter Obi May Get No Votes In The North” – Arewa Youths by Nobody: 6:56pm On Nov 18, 2022
Fake News won't make you win election. Who is Arewa because I am a member.

8 Likes

Re: Why Peter Obi May Get No Votes In The North” – Arewa Youths by Veramirabel: 6:56pm On Nov 18, 2022
Ok then shot up
Re: Why Peter Obi May Get No Votes In The North” – Arewa Youths by kettykin: 6:59pm On Nov 18, 2022
Peter Obi is winning part of Kaduna, Borno, Benue taraba, Adamawa, Abuja, plateau,kogi,nassarawa

4 Likes

Re: Why Peter Obi May Get No Votes In The North” – Arewa Youths by ASAPFERG1: 7:00pm On Nov 18, 2022
OBIora people come and wail cheesy

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Peter Obi May Get No Votes In The North” – Arewa Youths by NigeriaIsGreat: 7:00pm On Nov 18, 2022
kettykin:
Peter Obi is winning part of Kaduna, Borno, Benue taraba, Adamawa, Abuja, plateau,kogi,nassarawa
Lol

Illusion is allowed bro grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Peter Obi May Get No Votes In The North” – Arewa Youths by NigeriaIsGreat: 7:01pm On Nov 18, 2022
OBI people oya come and wail o food don done grin

3 Likes

Re: Why Peter Obi May Get No Votes In The North” – Arewa Youths by Nwabueze22: 7:05pm On Nov 18, 2022
Yerima and co are free to vote who ever they chose but what we Biafrans want is referendum.By doing so we can now freely vote whether to exit the ZOO called nigeria or to remain with the evil contraption and British company called nigeria

1 Like

Re: Why Peter Obi May Get No Votes In The North” – Arewa Youths by Cyberterror: 7:06pm On Nov 18, 2022
The north won't vote for an IPOB sympathizer who didn't sympathize with northerners when his IPOB crew slaughtered that Hausa woman and her four kids in Anambara.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Peter Obi May Get No Votes In The North” – Arewa Youths by SHINJA: 7:13pm On Nov 18, 2022
The northern Christians are for Peter obi..
So Bleep the rest...

3 Likes

Re: Why Peter Obi May Get No Votes In The North” – Arewa Youths by adekolaelect(m): 7:16pm On Nov 18, 2022
sanusideunifier:
Fake News won't make you win election. Who is Arewa because I am a member.
Mumu pay to post agent !!!! You post Tinubu pictures even after he wins 2023 election . Mumu was informed how Obi is politically hopeless in the north you are here posting and crying of fake news.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Peter Obi May Get No Votes In The North” – Arewa Youths by JASONjnr(m): 7:19pm On Nov 18, 2022
The only reason why Peter Obi will not get votes from the North is through massive rigging and changing of figures during collation.

There's a trending song from Jos composed using Obi's name and I was beginning to jam to it...soon, it will trend in the entire North and that's an awareness of all sorts...

2 Likes

Re: Why Peter Obi May Get No Votes In The North” – Arewa Youths by Igba123: 7:24pm On Nov 18, 2022
North? Where again is the north? Is it Kano, jigawa, katsina, sokoto? Does this north include North Central states and the north Eastern states?
Only the area youths know the north they are talking about.

1 Like

Re: Why Peter Obi May Get No Votes In The North” – Arewa Youths by AustineE1: 7:32pm On Nov 18, 2022
I'm wondering if this north they talked about is different from the north i am in. Infact many northern states are obidient,quote me anywhere Obi/datti will win outrightly in Plateau,Benue,Taraba,Abuja then 50% in Nassarawa,Kogi,Adamawa,Niger,Kaduna then 25℅ in Gombe,Bauchi. A new Nigeria is possible,if you blink you miss out.

3 Likes

Re: Why Peter Obi May Get No Votes In The North” – Arewa Youths by emetisuccess(m): 7:50pm On Nov 18, 2022
If una like vote am, una no like leave am. People wey go vote go still vote am
Re: Why Peter Obi May Get No Votes In The North” – Arewa Youths by Anambra1stSon(m): 8:03pm On Nov 18, 2022
Cyberterror:
The north won't vote for an IPOB sympathizer who didn't sympathize with northerners when his IPOB crew slaughtered that Hausa woman and her four kids in Anambara.
It will clear for you guys eyes, he said core Northern voters will be shared between APC, PDP and NNPP, Obi will dominate in middle belt and FCT
Re: Why Peter Obi May Get No Votes In The North” – Arewa Youths by slivertongue: 8:09pm On Nov 18, 2022
The challenge is mainly in North East and North West
Re: Why Peter Obi May Get No Votes In The North” – Arewa Youths by slivertongue: 8:11pm On Nov 18, 2022
post=118500902:

It will clear for you guys eyes, he said core Northern voters will be shared between APC, PDP and NNPP, Obi will dominate in middle belt and FCT

Jobbers are busy calling obi IPOB is he responsible for the killings in the North?
Re: Why Peter Obi May Get No Votes In The North” – Arewa Youths by slivertongue: 8:12pm On Nov 18, 2022
Cyberterror:

We will vote him he didn't send anyone to kill anyone
Re: Why Peter Obi May Get No Votes In The North” – Arewa Youths by pinkgoodies(m): 8:14pm On Nov 18, 2022
AustineE1:
I'm wondering if this north they talked about is different from the north i am in. Infact many northern states are obidient,quote me anywhere Obi/datti will win outrightly in Plateau,Benue,Taraba,Abuja then 50% in Nassarawa,Kogi,Adamawa,Niger,Kaduna then 25℅ in Gombe,Bauchi. A new Nigeria is possible,if you blink you miss out.

Lol. 50% in nasarawa, kogi, adamawa & Niger. Den BAT, atiku and Kwankwaso will now share 50%. Biggest joke of the century. Take ur meds onye mgbu

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Peter Obi May Get No Votes In The North” – Arewa Youths by Peterobiisathie(f): 8:19pm On Nov 18, 2022
I'm sure that Peter Pandora Obituary will not win any State in North Central
You can bet with your left eye ooo

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Peter Obi May Get No Votes In The North” – Arewa Youths by Peterobiisathie(f): 8:22pm On Nov 18, 2022
post=118500902:

middle belt no get name?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Peter Obi May Get No Votes In The North” – Arewa Youths by plaindealer: 8:23pm On Nov 18, 2022
We know this already.

Asiwaju all the way... grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Peter Obi May Get No Votes In The North” – Arewa Youths by Okwyjesus(m): 8:27pm On Nov 18, 2022
kettykin:

Borno ? Others Yes
Re: Why Peter Obi May Get No Votes In The North” – Arewa Youths by juman(m): 8:29pm On Nov 18, 2022
Every analysis by all people they leave kwara for apc.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Peter Obi May Get No Votes In The North” – Arewa Youths by Kutunban: 8:29pm On Nov 18, 2022
I'm from Kaduna and I'm supporting Peter Obi. I'm a graphic designer too "Canvas". Peter Obi presence in Kaduna is not visible. I want to volunteer my skill for this cause in Kaduna. I have core northern friends in Kaduna. From Malali, U/Sarki and Badarawa/U/yero.

The northern youths assertion is not a rebuke to his candidacy but a wake up call to his campaign organization. We have foot soldiers in thousands. How can we get to know the legitimate campaign organizations in Kaduna? All the ones I've seen don't have capacity sadly. The North want obi too.

JT Money aka Chinakan Malali

1 Like

Re: Why Peter Obi May Get No Votes In The North” – Arewa Youths by Arkam123: 8:44pm On Nov 18, 2022
North is for PDP

North is for Atiku Abubakar

2023 Insha Allah

1 Like

Re: Why Peter Obi May Get No Votes In The North” – Arewa Youths by Salvador1: 8:45pm On Nov 18, 2022
juman:
Every analysis by all people they leave kwara for apc.
don't be surprised that obi will get 25% in kwara, with what I have seen.
Underground work is being done there massively.
Time shall tell.
Re: Why Peter Obi May Get No Votes In The North” – Arewa Youths by fk001(m): 9:08pm On Nov 18, 2022
kettykin:
Peter Obi is winning part of Kaduna, Borno, Benue taraba, Adamawa, Abuja, plateau,kogi, nassarawa
Kaduna Elrufai will never allow that, Elrufai dares them with a Christian Christian ticket and he won, and he will still repeat it jn 2023.

Borno you know you are being delusional. Borno is 50 50 between Atiku and Tinubu

Benue is between PDP, OBI and APC

Taraba has always been PDP, Darius is Atiku boy

Adamawa go and check the last election result how Atiku won with a landslide fintiri is also his boy

Abuja is APC PDP and OBI

Nasarawa is APC

Plateau is APC PDP and OBI

Kogi Yahya Bello will try and win for APac

1 Like

Re: Why Peter Obi May Get No Votes In The North” – Arewa Youths by HilcomTech(m): 9:22pm On Nov 18, 2022
Why would anyone even want to vote Peter Obi AKA Africa's greatest LIAR of all time just because

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Unprecedented Crowd For Peter Obi Witnessed In Plateau T / Peter Obi Campaign Team Visit Bwala In Borno South, Drills Borehole (Video) / Anambra Son Appointed As Google Managing Director For Africa (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.