Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,405 members, 7,901,116 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 12:10 AM

You Could Have Lost Them Long Ago, Yet Still Be The Last To Know. - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / You Could Have Lost Them Long Ago, Yet Still Be The Last To Know. (198 Views)

"The Girl I Dumped Years Ago Became My Boss At Work" / “one Year Ago, I Disgraced My Friends & Family On National Tv" - Nigerian Lawyer / What Is That One Thing You Know , You Have Lost Due To Lack Of Confidence? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

You Could Have Lost Them Long Ago, Yet Still Be The Last To Know. by HydrogenHQ: 8:00pm On Nov 18, 2022
Because they always meet their KPIs, you think there's no problem with your Employees…

You Could be Losing them, yet be the Last to know.

Truly, you do the hardest of jobs, And it's difficult to accept that All Your efforts Could Be A WASTE.

Do Not Worry, this quick test will show you if you're doing a great job �

You have put in immense work, and scoring little might put you off. Remember, it is better to look in the mirror now than lose your best talents in the long run.

So, answer Yes or No without Biases:

• I give outstanding onboarding experience to new employees.
• My employees easily find company information from months/years ago.
• Communication is always smooth among departments.
• My employees choose to stay long
• My employees answer surveys honestly
• My employees (for no reason) never hold back feedback.

Had 6 ‘Yesses'? Hats Off to you. You're a role model.

Had 4/6? There's still work to do, and you need quality HR software (fix a free demo on www.hydrogenhr.com)

Less than 4? No problem, you only need a platform to properly execute your strategy.

Fix a Demo for one that takes into consideration, the HR, and employees on www.hydrogenhr.com

(1) (Reply)

How To Write A Welcome Letter To New Employee / Mind Blowing Outcomes / Web Design Course

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.