Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,995 members, 7,931,426 topics. Date: Monday, 26 August 2024 at 04:18 AM

Akin Alabi Commissions ₦‎100 Million Modern Football Pitch - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akin Alabi Commissions ₦‎100 Million Modern Football Pitch (42624 Views)

Governor Makinde Commissions 100 Security Vehicles To Improve Security In Oyo / Governor Dapo Abiodun Commissions 100 Vehicles And 200 Bikes For Security / CEO Of Betting Company, Akin Alabi Cries Out As Man Won N24m With N1,500 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akin Alabi Commissions ₦‎100 Million Modern Football Pitch by JayIsforGod(m): 9:55pm On Nov 18, 2022
This politician with they assumed or fictitious amount all to lot our collective cash.

You for kuku called #1B as the said amount for the stadium.
Re: Akin Alabi Commissions ₦‎100 Million Modern Football Pitch by Shawl001(m): 10:02pm On Nov 18, 2022
Make I no lie. As I see NTA for the matter, I juss hiss.
I don't know why o
Re: Akin Alabi Commissions ₦‎100 Million Modern Football Pitch by Addme: 10:04pm On Nov 18, 2022
naijapips04:
The way this guy blew from Success Digest.
You really know the guy. In the early days of Internet Marketing.

Dr. Sunny Ojeagbueze(May His Soul Rest in Peace) really brought out guys then.

Though Akin Alabi has been a very lovely football lover,a Manchester United fan, he used to post the pictures of his Old Trafford visits back then as well.
Re: Akin Alabi Commissions ₦‎100 Million Modern Football Pitch by Dropiqtech(m): 10:14pm On Nov 18, 2022
GboyegaD:
Do we call this Corporate Social Responsibility or Community Development Service?

That said, how come a field in Urban Day Grammar School, can it be as expensive as N100million? How much is the land and would inflation be the cause of such an expense?

Can we also stop this idea of lawmakers building football pitches,hosting tournaments ,giving people close to nothing Capital for businesses, and other host of irrelevant and unneeded projects with constituency allowances.
They only do these to cajole people to vote for them when election is around the corner.

We need lawmakers that are proactive and who will pass and sign Socioeconomic reform bills, not some dead ass project that is not needed in the constituency.
We also need to be voting for these guys based on their performance in the house, what law /bill did you support that was passed into law,why did youbsupport it, Why didn't you oppose, What would you have done if it was not passed..........
Re: Akin Alabi Commissions ₦‎100 Million Modern Football Pitch by damiloladuke: 10:21pm On Nov 18, 2022
1billion ni
Re: Akin Alabi Commissions ₦‎100 Million Modern Football Pitch by Menclothing: 10:22pm On Nov 18, 2022
Nice one Akin u will.win again

No honourable of green chamber ever spend 100m personal.money on project
Re: Akin Alabi Commissions ₦‎100 Million Modern Football Pitch by saintrow1: 10:30pm On Nov 18, 2022
Triangles1:
Only Lagos and south west dey naija, haba.

Na only them get sense now, that is why they are progressing.
Re: Akin Alabi Commissions ₦‎100 Million Modern Football Pitch by Nobody: 10:37pm On Nov 18, 2022
alabi the bst na our money
Re: Akin Alabi Commissions ₦‎100 Million Modern Football Pitch by tegrianonigltd(m): 10:53pm On Nov 18, 2022
Triangles1:
Only Lagos and south west dey naija, haba.

And them dey play Una football for Uyo? I need people need to know Lagos is just a commercial city and bound for attention doesn’t make it a beautiful place, abuja is more beautiful than Lagos, most other states even anambra have better road network than Lagos, Lagos is just like London, Most places get better road pass London, but doesn’t make London less the financial hub of uk like Lagos.
Re: Akin Alabi Commissions ₦‎100 Million Modern Football Pitch by latola05(m): 11:08pm On Nov 18, 2022
Akin Alabi is a disappointment to the constituency that he represents in Egbeda/Ona-Ara.

The residents of Iyana church to Olodo have been in darkness for the past 10years and he(Akin Alabi) was aware before he emerged in 2019. The cost of radiating electricity from Iwo to Olodo is less than N50m and which will benefit over 200,000 residents of Egbeda/Ona-Ara instead he’s deceiving the public about a fake stadium at Urban day secondary school.

Whoever is the political adviser of Akin Akobi is a total failure, whoever that votes for you from the communities mentioned below in the coming election will labour to death. You have disappointed the people of Iyana church, Wakajaiye, Oki, Pagun, Adeleye, Erunmu and some parts of LALUPON.

You still have a chance to retrace your steps before February 2023
Re: Akin Alabi Commissions ₦‎100 Million Modern Football Pitch by Damireal: 12:25am On Nov 19, 2022
It's a great innovation and will be use for so local matches.
Re: Akin Alabi Commissions ₦‎100 Million Modern Football Pitch by DrMuzungu(m): 1:47am On Nov 19, 2022
Meanwhile, some of his people die because they can't afford basic medical care.
Re: Akin Alabi Commissions ₦‎100 Million Modern Football Pitch by Nobody: 4:06am On Nov 19, 2022
Moh247:

Egbeda LGA (one of the most civilised and biggest in Nigeria) is between Alakia Airport (running for 40 years now) Iwo Road Interchange (one of the most popular interchange in Nigeria) Bola Ige International Market( Serving SouthWest Nigeria since 80s with all Nigerian Banks and microfinance), 2 Shopping Mall, a Private University and more

Am sure your state capital doesn't have half the Infrastructure in Egbeda

You don't have sense.
Re: Akin Alabi Commissions ₦‎100 Million Modern Football Pitch by Moh247: 4:08am On Nov 19, 2022
[quote author=obynzo post=118507387]

You don't have sense.[/quote

Dangote Trailer would crush you to death and you shall make frontpage for your demise, if you continue insulting strangers

Misery won't leave you family and you life

In the name above all name , the creator of man kind

So shall it be
Re: Akin Alabi Commissions ₦‎100 Million Modern Football Pitch by Nobody: 4:13am On Nov 19, 2022
[quote author=Moh247 post=118507400][/quote]

I reject all your curses and I assure you that the prayers will go back to sender in Jesus Name....Amen
Re: Akin Alabi Commissions ₦‎100 Million Modern Football Pitch by Moh247: 4:16am On Nov 19, 2022
Re: Akin Alabi Commissions ₦‎100 Million Modern Football Pitch by Nobody: 4:32am On Nov 19, 2022
[quote author=Moh247 post=118507436][/quote]

Dude I didn't seek anything only peace and prosperity for myself and the country. You on the other hand is wishing evil on someone. And evil to those who wish evil on others.
Re: Akin Alabi Commissions ₦‎100 Million Modern Football Pitch by Moh247: 4:34am On Nov 19, 2022
Re: Akin Alabi Commissions ₦‎100 Million Modern Football Pitch by Nobody: 4:41am On Nov 19, 2022
[quote author=Moh247 post=118507528][/quote]

Dude then stop posting lies. I am sorry if I insulted you, but have some honor like real men and tell the truth and stop the disinformation. The curse is more on you when you deceive people.
Re: Akin Alabi Commissions ₦‎100 Million Modern Football Pitch by Moh247: 4:43am On Nov 19, 2022
Re: Akin Alabi Commissions ₦‎100 Million Modern Football Pitch by Nobody: 4:48am On Nov 19, 2022
[quote author=Moh247 post=118507587][/quote]

There's nothing like your truth, please let us have honor like real men. Please do not justify your disinformation.
Re: Akin Alabi Commissions ₦‎100 Million Modern Football Pitch by Moh247: 4:55am On Nov 19, 2022
Re: Akin Alabi Commissions ₦‎100 Million Modern Football Pitch by olab059(m): 5:03am On Nov 19, 2022
naijapips04:
The way this guy blew from Success Digest.

Exactly. Akin Alabi of Success Digest back in the day...writing articles, and promoting his seminars in the magazine. I literally watched him grow from there to Nairabet to artist management, to politics. He has always been charismatic.
Re: Akin Alabi Commissions ₦‎100 Million Modern Football Pitch by ogbenimax007: 5:33am On Nov 19, 2022
Kingsmeal:
Where is the N100m stadium please? Abi my eyes dey pain me
lols grin shocked e shock me self
Re: Akin Alabi Commissions ₦‎100 Million Modern Football Pitch by viodemus: 5:35am On Nov 19, 2022
person carry grass and paint put for him backyard, cun plaster him name everywhere cun dey shout 100 million. Nigeria treasury dun suffer, no be small.
Re: Akin Alabi Commissions ₦‎100 Million Modern Football Pitch by hurlaryinkah(m): 6:18am On Nov 19, 2022
Your English writing is poor like your brain.

Ngwamankillyou:
Tinubu trying harder to diversity before the deadline but Hit willi hend in tears.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pictures From Labor Party's Presidential Campaign Rally In Kogi / Tinubu Under Pressure To Float New Party - National Daily / See What A Twitter User Told His Followers Supporting Buhari

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.