Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,819 members, 7,969,459 topics. Date: Tuesday, 08 October 2024 at 08:12 AM

The Landlord - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The Landlord (196 Views)

Why You Should Never Move Into A House If The Landlord Also Leaves There / Landlord Festus Shares Bags Of Rice In Cambodia (Photos) / Benin Landlord Kills Huge Python At The Back Of His House (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Landlord by Freeze007(m): 3:31am On Nov 19, 2022
Beloved Brethren, it is with in my heart that I encourage us to be happy and joyous, because the war is over, evil forever will have no place in any one and anything again, but, seize this opportunity to re-examine yourself, we are staging a go back to the garden of Eden therefore it is imperative to choose good...An axiom says, what is good for the goose is good for the gander also the taste of the pudding is in the eating, I am confident that our Father the maker of ALL THINGS AND EVERYTHING has come to unite us as one under one indivisible fold- Brotherhood of the Cross and Star under the tuturship or tutelage of the foundation of knowledge whose mission is to do what no man, spirit, angel has ever done making the world ONE...Take this opportunity to denounce from all society or occultic group inimical to the article enshrined in UN which subsumes the spirit of Brotherhood...I advocate for ONE GOVERNMENT UNDER ONE LEADER OLUMBA OLUMBA OBU whose essence in the way He has carried all and sundry, I am certain the world is experiencing what hitherto was thought of to be impossible, I too rejoice in the Heavenly Father because He has made what seemed impossible to be as easy as ABC unification of the world,so, I implore you wherever right now to receive,ye, the Holy Ghost whatsoever you bind on Earth is exactly what Leader Olumba Olumba Obu binds and whatever you loose Leader Olumba Olumba Obu loose....Brother Godson Ogwudire this is your final call to repentance in the name of Leader Olumba Olumba Obu and to the Prime Ministers, Presidents, Head of States, UK, Nigeria, Africa, black and white to practice LOVE towards another which is devoid of pretense, list or deceit but in it's truest perspective...In the past some thought they did us bad unknown to them it is what has glorified Us can you not see how intelligent Father Olumba Olumba Obu is, so, I say, instead of having this or that, that the Holy Spirit be given to you All as you have it then you will listen to no other person but Leader Olumba Olumba Obu forever more...

About this persona, visit: www.wordcenter.org

May it BE!

Re: The Landlord by Freeze007(m): 3:36am On Nov 19, 2022
Also, I buy Nairaland forum in the name of Leader Olumba Olumba Obu in his currency that shall be introduced now and forever more....Amen

They don't hear our names again, it is the name of Leader Olumba Olumba Obu that has conquered....

(1) (Reply)

Look What A Father Did...this Will Get You / Senate Probes NDDC Over Alleged Job Racketeering / 2012 Foreign Used Black On Black Hyundai Sonata

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.