Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,320 members, 7,887,989 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 05:25 PM

Is Traveling To Europe Via Sahara Desert Worth It? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is Traveling To Europe Via Sahara Desert Worth It? (975 Views)

Lady Shares Her Friend’s Experience After Traveling To See A Man / Man Saw His Girlfriend With Another Man After Lying That She is Traveling Home. / What Adekunle Gold Said About Simi In 2018. Sahara TV Interview (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Traveling To Europe Via Sahara Desert Worth It? by Nobody: 4:39am On Nov 19, 2022
Like from Kano => Niger => Libya(Sahara Desert) => Mediterranean Sea => Italy [Europe] cool

What are the major risks involved? And how many months will it take one to get to their destination (Spain)?

Re: Is Traveling To Europe Via Sahara Desert Worth It? by JASONjnr(m): 5:21am On Nov 19, 2022
The best way to japa is to go through the right means.....

2 Likes

Re: Is Traveling To Europe Via Sahara Desert Worth It? by LittleBigDick(m): 5:26am On Nov 19, 2022
Just apply for a tourist visa to any country you want to go
When they grant it
You go there and find a oyibo woman to bed
And get her pregnant then wait she borns
Wala you're a now a citizen

Or look for a human right org in the US and apply for asluym there
Just tell them you're a Muslim and gay seeking asluym

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is Traveling To Europe Via Sahara Desert Worth It? by imagrg(m): 6:04am On Nov 19, 2022
NO
Re: Is Traveling To Europe Via Sahara Desert Worth It? by mariovito(m): 6:23am On Nov 19, 2022
Yes.
Re: Is Traveling To Europe Via Sahara Desert Worth It? by Nobody: 11:24pm On Nov 19, 2022
LittleBigDick:
When they grant it

Hmm. The first option sounds good enough. At the second option, will they publish that I'm gay?
Re: Is Traveling To Europe Via Sahara Desert Worth It? by Nobody: 11:24pm On Nov 19, 2022
imagrg:
NO

mariovito:
Yes.

Any reason?
Re: Is Traveling To Europe Via Sahara Desert Worth It? by Sammy07: 12:00am On Nov 20, 2022
Chenult:

Any reason?

I think someone has created a thread on it.

Lemme look for it
Re: Is Traveling To Europe Via Sahara Desert Worth It? by Sammy07: 12:02am On Nov 20, 2022
Sammy07:

I think someone has created a thread on it.

Lemme look for it

Chenult:

Any reason?

https://www.nairaland.com/4405326/nigeria-europe-through-desert-a-true

True live story

1 Like

Re: Is Traveling To Europe Via Sahara Desert Worth It? by Nobody: 4:42pm On Nov 20, 2022
Sammy07:

https://www.nairaland.com/4405326/nigeria-europe-through-desert-a-true

True live story

Interesting story. I want to try that route soon.
Re: Is Traveling To Europe Via Sahara Desert Worth It? by Nazgul: 5:09pm On Nov 20, 2022
LittleBigDick:
When they grant it

And what happens if the lawyer representing you in the human rights organization is also gay and falls in love with you what next, Are you going to submit your ass hole to severe shagging simply because you want resident permit?

To your first suggestion, the white woman can easily still throw him out after giving birth and win custody of the child, making him homeless and jobless. And any immigration officer that comes across him would deport him back to Nigeria.

The best is to go through student visa (Msc) or entrepreneur visa, and with enough money. And if you must go via tourism visa, make sure you have a skill that can get you a good paying job. Once you're working, you can easily afford an immigration lawyer to process your resident permit.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I'm 30 Year Old I'm Still A Virgin When I Married My Wife / What's Your Favorite Inspirational Quote? See Mine (pics) / Pastor Proposes In Church, Gets Slapped By A Lady - Shocking Video!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.