Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,031 members, 7,966,804 topics. Date: Saturday, 05 October 2024 at 12:18 AM

Ovie Omo-Agege: How I Stopped Saraki, Others From Impeaching Buhari - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ovie Omo-Agege: How I Stopped Saraki, Others From Impeaching Buhari (18664 Views)

Another Court Restrains Rivers Assembly, Others From Impeaching Fubara / Ike Ekweremadu's Son, Lloyd Weds Tiffany, Peter Obi, Saraki, Others Attend / Saraki Repeated Atiku’s Mistake, Regrets Not Impeaching Buhari – Reno Omokri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ovie Omo-Agege: How I Stopped Saraki, Others From Impeaching Buhari by kosiebe(m): 6:25am On Nov 19, 2022
Sonnobax15:
grin
The jagaban of my beloved urhobo nation cool

The same way you're about to wipe PDP out of our beloved Delta state once and for all.......
Yes ooo
Re: Ovie Omo-Agege: How I Stopped Saraki, Others From Impeaching Buhari by chichar1(f): 6:28am On Nov 19, 2022
blackpanda:

You are in this mess because u refused to change your ways as a people, you only want your politicians to change. Average Nigerian is naturally corrupt, greedy and unpatriotic. You only know how to complain
Zombie comments,anything evil about this Buhari govt is good for them. And must be acceptable to all Nigerians. Mtcheeewww change my aźz.

2 Likes

Re: Ovie Omo-Agege: How I Stopped Saraki, Others From Impeaching Buhari by ALTERNATEID: 6:29am On Nov 19, 2022
Omo-Agege is my kind of lawmaker. He deflated the ego of Saraki and humiliated him publicly. Saraki never tried to suspend any Senator again after the encounter with Ovie Omo-Agege. True true, Warri no dey carry last.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ovie Omo-Agege: How I Stopped Saraki, Others From Impeaching Buhari by valentineuwakwe(m): 6:40am On Nov 19, 2022
And u want to be governor.....may the gods steal ur own voters results on the day of voting!

4 Likes

Re: Ovie Omo-Agege: How I Stopped Saraki, Others From Impeaching Buhari by FarahAideed: 6:49am On Nov 19, 2022
Yiu stooped Saraki from saving Nigeria

3 Likes

Re: Ovie Omo-Agege: How I Stopped Saraki, Others From Impeaching Buhari by onome2013: 7:07am On Nov 19, 2022
So you are one of those that is making Nigerians to be suffering today

2 Likes

Re: Ovie Omo-Agege: How I Stopped Saraki, Others From Impeaching Buhari by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 7:10am On Nov 19, 2022
Good. You derserve an award
Re: Ovie Omo-Agege: How I Stopped Saraki, Others From Impeaching Buhari by Deltavariant(m): 7:14am On Nov 19, 2022
blackpanda:

You are in this mess because u refused to change your ways as a people, you only want your politicians to change. Average Nigerian is naturally corrupt, greedy and unpatriotic. You only know how to complain
God Bless you.
Re: Ovie Omo-Agege: How I Stopped Saraki, Others From Impeaching Buhari by southsouthking(m): 7:19am On Nov 19, 2022
Moferere:
And that is enough reason to steal the mace? undecided
Can you imagine the boldness?
Nigeria hasn't had it this bad for a very long time now.

1 Like

Re: Ovie Omo-Agege: How I Stopped Saraki, Others From Impeaching Buhari by Nobody: 7:22am On Nov 19, 2022
Re: Ovie Omo-Agege: How I Stopped Saraki, Others From Impeaching Buhari by Coolgent(m): 7:25am On Nov 19, 2022
The mace thief
Re: Ovie Omo-Agege: How I Stopped Saraki, Others From Impeaching Buhari by Geesaintagape: 7:31am On Nov 19, 2022
No vacancy in Government house Asaba.
Re: Ovie Omo-Agege: How I Stopped Saraki, Others From Impeaching Buhari by longview007: 7:32am On Nov 19, 2022
And you think its an achievement!!

When a selfish politician collected huge amounts of money to stealing a Senate Mece which resulted to the poverty that the masses is experiencing today.

Don't worry, you will spend huge for the 2023 governorship election and don't expect the masses you put into hardship to vote for you.

You will soon come to the street just like you friend Dino.
Re: Ovie Omo-Agege: How I Stopped Saraki, Others From Impeaching Buhari by OmarBashir: 7:33am On Nov 19, 2022
After February 2023, All this rubbish will stop, Obi will go underground and it will be like he never existed. Kudos to him though for sweet tonguing and gathering such disobedient movement.

The Presidential race was never a 3 horse man race it is a 2horse man race right from the start. Obi will come distant third, believe it or not.

1 Like

Re: Ovie Omo-Agege: How I Stopped Saraki, Others From Impeaching Buhari by Doyou2019: 7:35am On Nov 19, 2022
Moferere:

Can't speak for OmoAgege but the real question I think you should be asking is why 'Emilokan' is enough reason for Nigerians to continue with a mace-stealing APC party and its rogue politicians.

Iwo o fe rere o. A fi idamu ati ise.
Shame!

3 Likes

Re: Ovie Omo-Agege: How I Stopped Saraki, Others From Impeaching Buhari by blowjohn(m): 7:43am On Nov 19, 2022
I even tot u used trailer and tanker to stop him

1 Like

Re: Ovie Omo-Agege: How I Stopped Saraki, Others From Impeaching Buhari by pquaver(m): 7:45am On Nov 19, 2022
Moferere:

I know u will skip this " Ifeanyi Okowa’s government alone has swallowed up well over N2.8trn in seven years.
There is poverty and profound infrastructural dilapidation from Asaba to Warri and environs, Ughelli to Udu, Sapele to Effurun, Koko to Oghara, Agbor to Ukwani, Ndokwa to Abraka, and other areas of the state.
” and go for irrelevant things.. So as we forget Godfatherism in Delta why u dey worry about Tinubu.. We know your type.

1 Like

Re: Ovie Omo-Agege: How I Stopped Saraki, Others From Impeaching Buhari by Jahwinaboy(m): 7:46am On Nov 19, 2022
nedekid:
Well done omo Agege for imposing poverty, insecurity, banditry, Fulani heardsmen, hunger, destruction of the economy etc on Nigerians.
Meanwhile how come wike is commissioning every day, while okowa isn't doing the same thing despite my state delta being a rich state?
louder

1 Like

Re: Ovie Omo-Agege: How I Stopped Saraki, Others From Impeaching Buhari by pquaver(m): 7:46am On Nov 19, 2022
Doyou2019:

Can't speak for OmoAgege but the real question I think you should be asking is why 'Emilokan' is enough reason for Nigerians to continue with a mace-stealing APC party and its rogue politicians.

Iwo o fe rere o. A fi idamu ati ise.
Shame!

Ifeanyi Okowa’s government alone has swallowed up well over N2.8trn in seven years.

1 Like

Re: Ovie Omo-Agege: How I Stopped Saraki, Others From Impeaching Buhari by pquaver(m): 7:46am On Nov 19, 2022
Jahwinaboy:
louder

Ifeanyi Okowa’s government alone has swallowed up well over N2.8trn in seven years.

3 Likes

Re: Ovie Omo-Agege: How I Stopped Saraki, Others From Impeaching Buhari by jaxxy(m): 7:47am On Nov 19, 2022
ohh the mase thief? He thinks buhari will send him because of that? grin

1 Like

Re: Ovie Omo-Agege: How I Stopped Saraki, Others From Impeaching Buhari by pquaver(m): 7:47am On Nov 19, 2022
chichar1:
Zombie comments,anything evil about this Buhari govt is good for them. And must be acceptable to all Nigerians. Mtcheeewww change my aźz.

1 Like

Re: Ovie Omo-Agege: How I Stopped Saraki, Others From Impeaching Buhari by Tochi3(m): 7:49am On Nov 19, 2022
blackpanda:

Re: Ovie Omo-Agege: How I Stopped Saraki, Others From Impeaching Buhari by jaxxy(m): 7:50am On Nov 19, 2022
pquaver:

how many trillions did emilokans government swallow?

2 Likes

Re: Ovie Omo-Agege: How I Stopped Saraki, Others From Impeaching Buhari by bdon123(m): 7:59am On Nov 19, 2022
adenigga:

Source: https:///How-I-Stopped-Saraki-Others-From-Impeaching-Buhari
Imagine committing s crime n coming to tell us.The more reason an idiot like u should not run a state or elective position

1 Like

Re: Ovie Omo-Agege: How I Stopped Saraki, Others From Impeaching Buhari by alimiadedayo1: 8:12am On Nov 19, 2022
FIRDAUS3:

This Country is super Rich,
But endowed with super greediness people.
data analyst how did you singlehandedly get that figures?

1 Like

Re: Ovie Omo-Agege: How I Stopped Saraki, Others From Impeaching Buhari by owomano(m): 8:14am On Nov 19, 2022
Put it this way... This country is naturally rich with political and govt criminals

FIRDAUS3:

Re: Ovie Omo-Agege: How I Stopped Saraki, Others From Impeaching Buhari by Reference(m): 8:27am On Nov 19, 2022
JASONjnr:

This is nonsense,

If you're naturally corrupt, greedy and unpatriotic, then speak for yourself....

I only complain because I want this country to work. And if this is the only way to loud my intentions then I will keep doing it.

You only complain about people seeking for a better country and not allow them seek for what they want...You do everything to destroy people working hard to have things turn around.

Do you know the cost of goods and service is increasing everyday? While salary is nothing to write about? Side hustling doesn't work with people who work overtime but receive peanuts...

You thing everyone should just be silence and have the government run this country as they like?

Well just ride the trains and all your problems will be over.... grin
Re: Ovie Omo-Agege: How I Stopped Saraki, Others From Impeaching Buhari by lagosrd: 8:44am On Nov 19, 2022
adenigga:

Source: https:///How-I-Stopped-Saraki-Others-From-Impeaching-Buhari

I think stealing a maze should be a different thing from stopping impeachment. Shebi he is now in power and your leadership have succeeded in supervising the worst economy in Africa.

1 Like

Re: Ovie Omo-Agege: How I Stopped Saraki, Others From Impeaching Buhari by Franking: 9:24am On Nov 19, 2022
Bread Agege stopped them from putting an end to our suffering? It won't be well with him. U will not win Governorship in Delta. Oloshi. Oloriburuku. Orue.

1 Like

Re: Ovie Omo-Agege: How I Stopped Saraki, Others From Impeaching Buhari by slivertongue: 9:28am On Nov 19, 2022
Impeaching would have been the best thing to happen to NIGERIANS. So anyone bragging that he had the opportunity to stop the ongoing calamity but thwarted it should be visited with the maximum punishment that Buhari deserves. Reject him at the polls.

1 Like

Re: Ovie Omo-Agege: How I Stopped Saraki, Others From Impeaching Buhari by marlow1962(m): 9:37am On Nov 19, 2022
FIRDAUS3:

Bro I dy tell u.
Do you know the funny thing, this stupid fuvks do not even invest in their own country (wtf). You steal from your country, run go invest the money for “another man” country (shit wtf, what kind of stupidity is this) you dy help another man better em life with ur money (boosting their economy wit ur stolen wealth from ur own country, is dat not a shame?)
Look at this tinubu made Lagos bullshit ( I no dy say make u no vote ur choice). Fine tinubu made Lagos, now in what did it made Lagos to? 90% of Lagosians barely feed 2 take more of 3 daily.
Bro these ppl have messed up this country.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

15 Parties, Five Presidential Candidates May Boycott Elections / Ekiti Guber: Tribunal Strikes Out Pdp's Application To Recount Ballot / Maina's Lawyer, Adeola Adedipe Quits, Applies To Withdraw From Case

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.