Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,855 members, 7,899,033 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 July 2024 at 04:21 AM

We Are Not Fools; Why Didn’t You Challenge Buhari These Years? – Wike To Atiku - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Are Not Fools; Why Didn’t You Challenge Buhari These Years? – Wike To Atiku (45128 Views)

I Cannot Solve FCT Problems In 200 Years – Wike / Ortom Blasts Buhari: These Fulanis Are From Mali & Niger; Not Even Nigerians / Why Didn’t You Withdraw Policemen From Aregbesola, PDP Asks IGP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Are Not Fools; Why Didn’t You Challenge Buhari These Years? – Wike To Atiku by okechuks22: 11:22am On Nov 19, 2022
andysmith123:
If wike no dey careful Dem fit assassinate am oooogrin
wike is not a coward like u
Re: We Are Not Fools; Why Didn’t You Challenge Buhari These Years? – Wike To Atiku by sukkot: 11:26am On Nov 19, 2022
ibkayee:

I don’t know yet, wherever the winds take me, which will probably be nowhere grin

You?
haha it be like that in the UK . like who can be bothered stepping out in the cold in the dark when you can just be at home chilling. yeah i can relate. me ? cruise down admiralty way checking out the scene and pick up some suya . go to eko atlantic city beach. then head home and get my nairaland on grin grin that exactly is how i am going to do it
Re: We Are Not Fools; Why Didn’t You Challenge Buhari These Years? – Wike To Atiku by Kaysalas(m): 11:28am On Nov 19, 2022
Tochi3:
I no be frenchman... you get the message abi..

Are you going to teach me French.. grin
grin grin
If you ready to learn
grin grin
Bonne week-end monsieur wink

1 Like

Re: We Are Not Fools; Why Didn’t You Challenge Buhari These Years? – Wike To Atiku by teeytimi: 11:30am On Nov 19, 2022
Reference:

Chief. I am 100 percent in support of what Wike is doing in principle.

Is having principles good, absolutely.
Is fighting for your rights good, absolutely.
Is reforming institutions right, absolutely.
Is staying in your party to reform it from within good, absolutely.

But when you consider the truths of the fight we will all discover that those values are so temporal that they will not make any long term sense. And when you fight tooth and nail for values that will not stand the test of time and sacrifice so much for it, then... what is the point.

Everyone knows where I stand as concerning Nigeria, that without restructuring this country simply cannot move forward and all these problems will remain with us for generations to come.

If you say a southern presidency is right, it is only right for now, in years to come it will be laughable to vote based on region and not on competence, so there are things that you have to contextualize.
At the bolded, the situation we find ourselves requires balance of power.

In a country where one regions only goal is to dominate the others we have no choice but to sacrifice competence for balance of power.

BTW, I for once don't think Atiku is more competent than any other southern candidate on the ballot. In fact, he is an ethnic jingoist like Buahri who believe the north owns Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: We Are Not Fools; Why Didn’t You Challenge Buhari These Years? – Wike To Atiku by benjaminlawson(m): 11:33am On Nov 19, 2022
Sorry to say this, Atiku and Tinubu must be ruled out of this contest. On atiku, as governor Wike asked, is it now he realise this? Why can't him challenge the fellow Fulani man when he was doing this? Secondly Nigeria is having about 300 ethnic nationalities, why must Fulani ruled for ,16 year continually. They all have the same agenda, to make other regions second class citizen, that is why they felt they can hold on to power unchallenged, atiku' s own will be worst, someone who has not assumed power, but have already started marginalising, the southern part, what we happen, when he finally assume power, God forbid that we will still serve another Fulani man. Also to tell you what he is capable of doing, when only one person of his tribe posted that they not vote for him about what he tweeted, he quickly deleted the message about Deborah' s murder. Is that person that we now start deceiving us. Thank you Wike and other 4 governors, you are fighting for close to other 300 ethnic groups. Also on tinubu, when all this people occupied all positions in this country from, security, income generation agencies, custom, etc. Tinubu that brought him up from retirement, and fought to rescue power kept mute. Now they have showed him that Nigeria belong to them, see the way they are now defecting to vote their tribe, while he sold out his own tribe during the reign of supreme tribe. Let tinubu knows that Nigeria is not turn by turn, but ensuring justice, equity and fairness to all, which is not found in the dictionary of the people he brought to power.
Re: We Are Not Fools; Why Didn’t You Challenge Buhari These Years? – Wike To Atiku by ibkayee(f): 11:40am On Nov 19, 2022
sukkot:
haha it be like that in the UK . like who can be bothered stepping out in the cold in the dark when you can just be at home chilling. yeah i can relate. me ? cruise down admiralty way checking out the scene and pick up some suya . go to eko atlantic city beach. then head home and get my nairaland on grin grin that exactly is how i am going to do it
Your plans don’t sound any more exciting than a night in the UK, shebi if I can’t get suya I’ll just get shepherd’s pie somewhere grin
Re: We Are Not Fools; Why Didn’t You Challenge Buhari These Years? – Wike To Atiku by Kaysalas(m): 11:41am On Nov 19, 2022
benjaminlawson:
Sorry to say this, Atiku and Tinubu must be ruled out of this contest. On atiku, as governor Wike asked, is it now he realise this? Why can't him challenge the fellow Fulani man when he was doing this? Secondly Nigeria is having about 300 ethnic nationalities, why must Fulani ruled for ,16 year continually. They all have the same agenda, to make other regions second class citizen, that is why they felt they can hold on to power unchallenged, atiku' s own will be worst, someone who has not assumed power, but have already started marginalising, the southern part, what we happen, when he finally assume power, God forbid that we will still serve another Fulani man. Also to tell you what he is capable of doing, when only one person of his tribe posted that they not vote for him about what he tweeted, he quickly deleted the message about Deborah' s murder. Is that person that we now start deceiving us. Thank you Wike and other 4 governors, you are fighting for close to other 300 ethnic groups. Also on tinubu, when all this people occupied all positions in this country from, security, income generation agencies, custom, etc. Tinubu that brought him up from retirement, and fought to rescue power kept mute. Now they have showed him that Nigeria belong to them, see the way they are now defecting to vote their tribe, while he sold out his own tribe during the reign of supreme tribe. Let tinubu knows that Nigeria is not turn by turn, but ensuring justice, equity and fairness to all, which is not found in the dictionary of the people he brought to power.
You really are making sense but you forgot that there was no way Tinubu could have predicted Buhari's actions. Don't hate a man for the actions of another. And it is only sensible he keeps quiet as he was holding the shorter end of the stick all these seven years. You need to read the 48 laws of power. You don't go in direct confrontation with your master. Na political power we dey discuss here, no be church sermon . Cheers
Re: We Are Not Fools; Why Didn’t You Challenge Buhari These Years? – Wike To Atiku by Prometheus666: 12:31pm On Nov 19, 2022
Atiku knows that appointments are nepotistic to the North and that NNPC has been stolen and deleted yet he as another Northerner wants to replace the Northerner that is in power by going to North and telling them he is first a Northerner before being Nigerian?

How naïve does he think everyone is?
Re: We Are Not Fools; Why Didn’t You Challenge Buhari These Years? – Wike To Atiku by ViceGovernor: 12:32pm On Nov 19, 2022
Eriokanmi:
Tell him. Even when things were going awry, Tinubu stayed aloof, waiting patiently for his turn to rule, based on their agreement before forming the apc in 2015. That's what brought the word Emilokan. Even if Nigeria's economy plunges into an abyss, these people don't care. They've turned it into a turn by turn arrangement. When push comes to shove, they run away. Those who would go to dubai would go, those who would run to London would do so. They all have private jets,
standby . Na only you and i go remain. There's a carpenter who makes beautiful woven seats along the road. He was wearing a t-shirt of a politician. He said...oga oo, please find me something when you're coming back cos i never sell for days. I asked him, do you know ikoyi, he said yes, can't you just go there in this t-shirt and ask him to give you something to eat cos you've not sold for days and you're hungry? He laughed and said, security no go gree am enter, that he doesn't know him as well. Why would you vote someone who only cares about those around him? No be craze be dat? Stop being a bigot cos na una go suffer pas. His wife too was there, laughing.

Long story cut short, I told him to vote him and see more hardship[b]. I dropped something for him and left.
[/b]
L ;DL
Even the wife join dey laff am...it is well
Senior man pls drop something for me too I swr I'm just managing in schl nothing to eat
Re: We Are Not Fools; Why Didn’t You Challenge Buhari These Years? – Wike To Atiku by sylve11: 12:38pm On Nov 19, 2022
sukkot:
well you better relocate to nigeria for this SOMETHNG DIFFERENT if labor party wins because its going to be lots of killings grin grin grin grin. you better come for this DIFFERENCE ooo. you mistakenly go against peter obis government this nice honorable upstanding fine young gentleman will pay you a visit to bring you tea and crumpets cheesy cheesy CLICK THAT YOUTUBE VIDEO

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/B-KsKN9DggE

Lol.

Them wan kill people wey nor go vote for Peter Obi? grin cool
Re: We Are Not Fools; Why Didn’t You Challenge Buhari These Years? – Wike To Atiku by Nobody: 12:40pm On Nov 19, 2022
Septagon:
I will vote Tinubu instead of atiku,any day

Hadley Chase available
You will vote from the u.s right? grin
Re: We Are Not Fools; Why Didn’t You Challenge Buhari These Years? – Wike To Atiku by Chemlite: 12:49pm On Nov 19, 2022
Corto:

Did Wike himself challenge Buhari?
[color=#990000][quote author=Corto post=118509743]

Be like say U just wake from sleep!
Re: We Are Not Fools; Why Didn’t You Challenge Buhari These Years? – Wike To Atiku by gbagyiza: 12:54pm On Nov 19, 2022
Septagon:
I will vote Tinubu instead of atiku,any day

Hadley Chase available

Honestly, Tinubu as it stands is not better than Atiku. Age has overshadow Tinubu, his mental n physical health is at stake n Shatima may end been in charge. I hope You know what it mean
for shatima to be in charge?
Re: We Are Not Fools; Why Didn’t You Challenge Buhari These Years? – Wike To Atiku by Chemlite: 12:57pm On Nov 19, 2022
Reference:

You just don't get it.
Look at the rank and file of the PDP and ask if there is any single person north of the Niger that had done any sort of 'opposition' to this regime.... any.

That is why the PDP had always been perceived as a southern party though it contains a lot of big wigs from the north. They simply do not do it.

But look at Wike in contrast, a political bull in a china shop, damaging his party, his personal political relationships and the prospects of his region.

I won't say that it is worse than what others do but it is neither better.
[color=#990000][quote author=Reference post=118511342]

Wike is not cowardly like U licking people's ass. Atiku, Tambuwal, Saraki, Ayu and the likes destroyed PDP in 2015. We can't be fooled, since Ayu is better than 5 governors, so be it!
Re: We Are Not Fools; Why Didn’t You Challenge Buhari These Years? – Wike To Atiku by Abemy(m): 12:58pm On Nov 19, 2022
Atiku will one day condemn Deborah's death and regret deleting his tweet.

Politicians can do and undo, during electioneering periods.
Re: We Are Not Fools; Why Didn’t You Challenge Buhari These Years? – Wike To Atiku by Chemlite: 1:03pm On Nov 19, 2022
[quote author=akway22 post=118512010]Wike keep crying, my in-coming president would never dance to your tune.embrace your lost in peace [/

Atiku is going nowhere! Atiku himself knows it, that's why he is running to Goodluck to calm Wike.

Wike is protecting southern interest!
Re: We Are Not Fools; Why Didn’t You Challenge Buhari These Years? – Wike To Atiku by ope33: 1:04pm On Nov 19, 2022
andysmith123:
na u go kill him? You think Wike is an ordinary person... Let them try it and see
Re: We Are Not Fools; Why Didn’t You Challenge Buhari These Years? – Wike To Atiku by andysmith123(m): 1:05pm On Nov 19, 2022
okechuks22:
wike is not a coward like u
your mother is a coward
Re: We Are Not Fools; Why Didn’t You Challenge Buhari These Years? – Wike To Atiku by BigCowHornn: 1:44pm On Nov 19, 2022
kennyz247:

give us references for more understanding

If I have to you are not a Nigerian so why waste my time
Re: We Are Not Fools; Why Didn’t You Challenge Buhari These Years? – Wike To Atiku by Tochi3(m): 2:58pm On Nov 19, 2022
Kaysalas:

grin grin
If you ready to learn
grin grin
Bonne week-end monsieur wink
hmmm. I guess u mean have a nice Weekend.. cheesy Hope I am learning fast.. grin

1 Like

Re: We Are Not Fools; Why Didn’t You Challenge Buhari These Years? – Wike To Atiku by sukkot: 2:58pm On Nov 19, 2022
sylve11:

Lol.

Them wan kill people wey nor go vote for Peter Obi? grin cool
bros that thing get as e be oooo. hmmm. anyway i done come back so send me email now through NL
Re: We Are Not Fools; Why Didn’t You Challenge Buhari These Years? – Wike To Atiku by Kaysalas(m): 3:02pm On Nov 19, 2022
Tochi3:
hmmm. I guess u mean have a nice Weekend.. cheesy Hope I am learning fast.. grin
Waoh! You don Sabi finish, oya kon go write DELF B2

1 Like

Re: We Are Not Fools; Why Didn’t You Challenge Buhari These Years? – Wike To Atiku by sukkot: 3:05pm On Nov 19, 2022
ibkayee:

Your plans don’t sound any more exciting than a night in the UK, shebi if I can’t get suya I’ll just get shepherd’s pie somewhere grin
trust me the world is not as exciting as it used to be anywhere in the world, naija and uk included. the internet addiction has turned the world into introverts. even those who manage to go out, when they are outside their face is stuck to their phone 24 7. the world done cast o jare. nothing for anybody. shepherds pie ? lmao . try get steak and kidney pie with chips for chippy na and special brew or tennents cheesy cheesy
Re: We Are Not Fools; Why Didn’t You Challenge Buhari These Years? – Wike To Atiku by Tochi3(m): 3:07pm On Nov 19, 2022
Kaysalas:

Waoh! You don Sabi finish, oya kon go write DELF B2
Lol.. cheesy

1 Like

Re: We Are Not Fools; Why Didn’t You Challenge Buhari These Years? – Wike To Atiku by ibkayee(f): 3:42pm On Nov 19, 2022
sukkot:
trust me the world is not as exciting as it used to be anywhere in the world, naija and uk included. the internet addiction has turned the world into introverts. even those who manage to go out, when they are outside their face is stuck to their phone 24 7. the world done cast o jare. nothing for anybody. shepherds pie ? lmao . try get steak and kidney pie with chips for chippy na and special brew or tennents cheesy cheesy
Steak and kidney pie are nasty

Chips fair enough grin

Now I’m craving shawarma
Re: We Are Not Fools; Why Didn’t You Challenge Buhari These Years? – Wike To Atiku by oluwaseun89333: 4:19pm On Nov 19, 2022
I will vote Tinubu instead of atiku,any dayHadley Chase availableI will vote Tinubu instead of atiku,any dayHadley Chase available...
Re: We Are Not Fools; Why Didn’t You Challenge Buhari These Years? – Wike To Atiku by frenzzy2(m): 4:26pm On Nov 19, 2022
Corto:

wike has been challenging apc government right from 2015 till date bro
Re: We Are Not Fools; Why Didn’t You Challenge Buhari These Years? – Wike To Atiku by tellsblinks(m): 4:37pm On Nov 19, 2022
iwaeda:

Wike needs urgent attention, I think he is having PSTD of PDP's election primary loss. angry grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

PTSD should have him quiet like a marching not brave and bold

PTSD doesn't make you BOLD!!

Use your words wisely boss
Re: We Are Not Fools; Why Didn’t You Challenge Buhari These Years? – Wike To Atiku by HRMK: 4:43pm On Nov 19, 2022
ATIKU WANTED THE SUPPORT OF THE NORTH TOO!ESPECIALLY THE FULANIS!!
Re: We Are Not Fools; Why Didn’t You Challenge Buhari These Years? – Wike To Atiku by Spandau: 4:46pm On Nov 19, 2022
andysmith123:

That's my thought. He is really a pain in Atiku's arse. The Fulanis are currently plotting to kill him or any Southern power broker who dares to challenge them. See what they did to Bola Ige.
Re: We Are Not Fools; Why Didn’t You Challenge Buhari These Years? – Wike To Atiku by Spandau: 4:48pm On Nov 19, 2022
Corto:

Wike is not PDP presidential aspirant. He is not the one making promises and saying what he thinks we will like to hear.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

President Buhari Not Nigeria’s First Leader At Blair House - The FCT Post / "Make Our Wet Dreams Come True" Written On Sanwo-Olu's Campaign Car (Photo) / Buhari To Implement Yar’adua’s Agreement With Niger-Delta Militants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.