Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,184,516 members, 7,923,828 topics. Date: Saturday, 17 August 2024 at 03:34 PM

Why Does My Website Not Show Up In Google Search - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Why Does My Website Not Show Up In Google Search (186 Views)

Adsense Accounts With Website Not Verify Yet For Sale / VP Osinbanjo In Google Office. / Can't Log In Google Play Store (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Does My Website Not Show Up In Google Search by techjustify(m): 8:29am On Nov 19, 2022
Why does my website not show up in Google Search – We are striving for the top of Google and Yandex search results, but at first the site is not visible in search engines: why this is happening – let’s figure it out from the position of SEO.

Every business wants to know the fastest, most reliable route to the top of the SERPs—that’s the million-dollar question that the e-commerce giants would gladly pay. Unfortunately, there is no answer to a million.

If you feel like your site hasn’t been showing up for a long time, or if your results have dropped unexpectedly, consider the following options.

Table of Contents
My website not show up in Google Search because it is too early
Keywords carry a different meaning
The site looks great, but SEO is lame
The site is invisible to the Internet as a whole
You are promoting the site in a spherical vacuum
Competitors do more for SEO

My website not show up in Google Search because it is too early
Webmasters need to be patient when it comes to SEO. You need to do everything right, and they need to be done in order. It takes time to research, develop and implement an SEO strategy, filling the site with quality content.

It will then take even more time for search engines to make changes to the search results. Algorithms will decide if you are of interest to users.

Western experts say that in most cases it takes from four months to a year to implement the right SEO strategy and see its results. It’s hard, but SEO requires patience.

Keywords carry a different meaning
This experience is known to many companies. You write a great article with a keyword that is important to you – for example, you offer an SEO service for website promotion. The page appears in the top, hangs there for a long time and suddenly goes down.

You did nothing, but the page disappeared from the top. If you take a close look at the contents of the first page, you’ll realize that Google doesn’t believe that people searching for the term “SEO” are looking for a studio that offers search engine optimization.

Read More:- [https://techjustify.com/my-website-not-show-up-in-google-search]

(1) (Reply)

The Investor Has All The Money I Need, Isn't That Enough? / What's The Best Decision You Ever Take? / 2023: 8 Times Tinubu Publicly Embarrassed APC, Peter Obi, Atiku Not Excluded

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.