Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,542 members, 7,944,605 topics. Date: Monday, 09 September 2024 at 08:00 PM

The Most Corrupt Agency In Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Most Corrupt Agency In Nigeria (1126 Views)

Lagos Ranked As The Most Corrupt State In Nigeria In 2014 / 2013 Most Corrupt Countries Of The World / Nigerians Are the Most Corrupt People In the World? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Most Corrupt Agency In Nigeria by Lexyl(m): 2:04pm On Aug 23, 2007
Hi,
Please i was watching AIT television today and something struck my mind that most Nigerians can not recite the National plegde. I was surprise. Does that mean that corruption as affected Nigerian to the extent that our national integrity has been buried.
I went out hurriedly, because, i had an appointment. I met this Police man on the road( Ogba, Lagos), I asked him that, could you please recite the National Pledge for me. To my surprise the police man could not recite it properly. we both laugh over it and we went on our separate ways.
Its highly disappointing, I think we have various regulatory agency in Nigeria. Which of this regulatory agencies do you think is the most corrupt? Because if the all can stood by our National pledge. Nigeria Will Be Great Again.
I begin to ask myself how many Police Officer, Army, LASTMA, Road safety, NAFDAC, NCC, Custom, NDLEA etc can recite the National pledge.
Thanks
lexyl
Re: The Most Corrupt Agency In Nigeria by PeeDaVinci: 2:14pm On Aug 23, 2007
what has recitation of national pledge got to do with corruption - Obj will recite it for you without thinking and that does not mean he is not corrupt
Re: The Most Corrupt Agency In Nigeria by PawPaw3(m): 3:10pm On Aug 23, 2007
I agree wholeheartedly with the above poster. Na pledge be yardstick to judge who corrupt and who no corrupt? I thought you wanted to know the most corrupt govt agency? The answer to that question is the police, no contest.
Re: The Most Corrupt Agency In Nigeria by BABEELOVE(f): 8:50pm On Aug 23, 2007
@topic

Actually all are in a neck to neck tie---struggling for the finish line! wink Looks like all will qualify for first price the way things are going.
Re: The Most Corrupt Agency In Nigeria by bigspif(m): 10:52am On Aug 24, 2007
1 Presidency
2 Government Parastatals
3 National assembly
4 Civil service
5 Customs
6 Police
Re: The Most Corrupt Agency In Nigeria by Easyy(m): 11:05am On Aug 24, 2007
I honestly do think they are all equally corrupt. Some just have more avenues or opportunities than others. If you were to swap all the personnel, you'll discover that there is no difference.
Re: The Most Corrupt Agency In Nigeria by chidichris(m): 8:55am On Aug 25, 2007
the more recitation of our pledge u know the more corrupt u are.
the thread shld not be who is more corrupt rather where the capital or headqaurters of corruption is in nigeria and in that case the answer will be, Abuja and Aso Rock in particular
Re: The Most Corrupt Agency In Nigeria by redsun(m): 1:01pm On Aug 27, 2007
In the real sense of country,nigeria is not one,no define national or state data base,no statistic,no form of welfare or even define tax system.The system just belong to the ruling blind elites and every other person should go to hell.
Re: The Most Corrupt Agency In Nigeria by Bolarge(m): 1:44pm On Aug 27, 2007
The Police takes this one.

(1) (Reply)

Child Witch Victims Of Nigeria Africa. / Host Communities Attacked Utorogu Gas Plant - Security Sources / Ndi Igbo, Do We Need The Nigerian Government (not A Biafra Thread Lol)?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.