Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,785 members, 7,875,949 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 04:26 AM

If Your Girlfriend Send U This Letter How Will U Feel? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / If Your Girlfriend Send U This Letter How Will U Feel? (1855 Views)

'Don’t Make Yourself A Parent To Your Girlfriend - Man Advises His Son / How I Can Get This Letter ----> Certificate / Letter Of No Objection / Wat Will U Do If Ur Husband Steal Meat In Ur Pot Of Soup? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Your Girlfriend Send U This Letter How Will U Feel? by JONSYN7154: 9:22am On Nov 19, 2022
IF UR GIRLFRIEND SENT U THIS LETTER AND IT IS READ BY UR
SISTER, HOW WILL U FEEL

Letter from Sikira of Ilorin
Dear olalekan, longs time no see. If they say is water that
will cook fish finish, I will not belif it. Is this how other
lofers are behafe to theirself? U haf refus to call me for
the past one mont. and if I tries ur numba, mtn will be
say your numba is unreach, is unreach. You refus to fisit me efen when u ear that my father haf contract guinea worm. Is this how to treat ur in-laws? I know we
haf not marry but I know uer my horseband from
heafen. Efri day when I am wake up, uer the first person I see. Roshida tell me for last week that she see u with one girl in front of Mr big. She efen tell me that u hog together. If u think u can leaf me uer decive urself. Olalekan,olalekan, how many times I call u? It will not be better for anybody that wan to scatter our middle. Any way the mane purpose of my letter is to tell u that I haf took in for u. I go for testing yesterday to confarm it.
My grandmar talk that it be like am carrying twins. I
haf been fery fery happy since yesterday. I haf give the twins name o......sifau and musibau. I don't sure if u like it. Come n see me tomorrow because I am fery weak now. Silifa, my younger sister, comes home with her boyfriend
yesterday.if u see d boy,very Hansome but not up to you sha.he also get a swagger. I want u to get one too. Let I forget, please dont forget to send the money for the aso-
ebi for anti taiba's naming o. The color is red and
yellow.Red for the 'buba', and yellow for the 'iro'. They said we can use any color for the 'gele'. But me I want to use blue. I will now wear that my green curf shoe. I cannot wait to send you the photo. My lof, ten is happening in this world o. dont say I am the one that tell you o.i hear that it's not anti taiba's horseband that gif her the belle that she use to born the
pregnancy. True true, the baby is not resemble him. But what consign me?
I have tell efribody that my boyfriend is a enginia and they eager to see u. Yours frightfully. .Sikira. � � ���� pls don't laugh alone. Put a smile on somebody's face.

7 Likes 5 Shares

Re: If Your Girlfriend Send U This Letter How Will U Feel? by Mindlog: 9:28am On Nov 19, 2022
"My lof, ten is happening in this world o"....the direct translation! cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: If Your Girlfriend Send U This Letter How Will U Feel? by Emma2Seconds: 9:36am On Nov 19, 2022
kiss
Re: If Your Girlfriend Send U This Letter How Will U Feel? by Richy4(m): 9:38am On Nov 19, 2022
I love the letter honestly... It's very unique...

She's a strong-willed girl that won't allow grammar to deter her from speaking her mind.. And she got a lot to sayOoo smiley

Op, if the letter was addressed to you, please stop hugging someone at MR BIG biko smiley

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Your Girlfriend Send U This Letter How Will U Feel? by habsydiamond(m): 9:42am On Nov 19, 2022
Op ur babe must have been jenifa's junior sister.

2 Likes

Re: If Your Girlfriend Send U This Letter How Will U Feel? by HarlequinLekex: 9:43am On Nov 19, 2022
Op, Any way the main purpose of my letter is to tell you that I have took in for you. I confirmed it yesterday.

Confirm if she truly have one pregnancy for you. It might be a method of tying you down.
Aso ebi
Can't she buy it herself.
Re: If Your Girlfriend Send U This Letter How Will U Feel? by Abfinest007(m): 9:47am On Nov 19, 2022
Nice thing to do
Re: If Your Girlfriend Send U This Letter How Will U Feel? by henrimoto(m): 10:35am On Nov 19, 2022
Mindlog:
"My lof, ten is happening in this world o"....the direct translation! cheesy cheesy
.. LOL .. 'Olo lufe mi, mewa, ma n se le ni aye yi oo.' ... @Nlfpmod, abeg, see betta front page material. What a 'lof' leta from sikira ilorin to her 'lofer' - olamilekan!

1 Like

Re: If Your Girlfriend Send U This Letter How Will U Feel? by henrimoto(m): 10:43am On Nov 19, 2022
Lol... My bello oo.. Laugh wan wound my belle here . Weekend comedy clasic from sikira illorin .

3 Likes

Re: If Your Girlfriend Send U This Letter How Will U Feel? by HarlequinLekex: 11:12am On Nov 19, 2022
That kain abbrevs wan turn my head
Re: If Your Girlfriend Send U This Letter How Will U Feel? by SonOfHercules: 1:37pm On Nov 19, 2022
If my sis read this letter ehnn? embarassed tongue, I'm dead for a month. lipsrsealed undecided
Re: If Your Girlfriend Send U This Letter How Will U Feel? by YourFantasies11(f): 2:58pm On Nov 19, 2022
This girl needs an award.

1 Like

Re: If Your Girlfriend Send U This Letter How Will U Feel? by Desire18: 4:31pm On Nov 19, 2022
wetin pain me pass be say Dem mention a tawn

the persin way jump up cut dance for head now.
grin grin grin grin
Re: If Your Girlfriend Send U This Letter How Will U Feel? by doggedfighter(f): 5:04pm On Nov 19, 2022
grin grin

Re: If Your Girlfriend Send U This Letter How Will U Feel? by doggedfighter(f): 5:07pm On Nov 19, 2022
HarlequinLekex:

Confirm if she truly have one pregnancy for you. It might be a method of tying you down.
Can't she buy it herself.

Even though this is a joke you are already quarrelling about who will pay for Aso ebi.

Na wa !

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Your Girlfriend Send U This Letter How Will U Feel? by Mercury12(m): 5:55pm On Nov 19, 2022
Nice one lol
Uncle stop hugging girl at Mr Biggs o else madam go bless am with more curses cheesy

1 Like

Re: If Your Girlfriend Send U This Letter How Will U Feel? by LordIsaac(m): 6:55pm On Nov 19, 2022
Hmmm...lordess of locality! grin grin grin This type, you will just keep mute and enjoy her stories.

1 Like

Re: If Your Girlfriend Send U This Letter How Will U Feel? by JONSYN7154: 12:07am On Nov 20, 2022
Richy4:
I love the letter honestly... It's very unique...

She's a strong-willed girl that won't allow grammar to deter her from speaking her mind.. And she got a lot to sayOoo smiley

Op, if the letter was addressed to you, please stop hugging someone at MR BIG biko smiley
grin grin
Re: If Your Girlfriend Send U This Letter How Will U Feel? by JONSYN7154: 12:09am On Nov 20, 2022
Desire18:
wetin pain me pass be say Dem mention a tawn

the persin way jump up cut dance for head now.
grin grin grin grin

Na so I post am for romance section one guy nearly kill me o

1 Like

Re: If Your Girlfriend Send U This Letter How Will U Feel? by JONSYN7154: 12:10am On Nov 20, 2022
Mercury12:
Nice one lol
Uncle stop hugging girl at Mr Biggs o else madam go bless am with more curses cheesy
I won hug at Mr Biggs again sir. grin grin
Re: If Your Girlfriend Send U This Letter How Will U Feel? by ObalendeCMS: 2:41am On Nov 20, 2022
Babes like this dey always loya & like preek.

2 Likes

Re: If Your Girlfriend Send U This Letter How Will U Feel? by Munzy14(m): 7:36pm On Nov 26, 2022
JONSYN7154:
IF UR GIRLFRIEND SENT U THIS LETTER AND IT IS READ BY UR
SISTER, HOW WILL U FEEL

Letter from Sikira of Ilorin
Dear olalekan, longs time no see. If they say is water that
will cook fish finish, I will not belif it. Is this how other
lofers are behafe to theirself? U haf refus to call me for
the past one mont. and if I tries ur numba, mtn will be
say your numba is unreach, is unreach. You refus to fisit me efen when u ear that my father haf contract guinea worm. Is this how to treat ur in-laws? I know we
haf not marry but I know uer my horseband from
heafen. Efri day when I am wake up, uer the first person I see. Roshida tell me for last week that she see u with one girl in front of Mr big. She efen tell me that u hog together. If u think u can leaf me uer decive urself. Olalekan,olalekan, how many times I call u? It will not be better for anybody that wan to scatter our middle. Any way the mane purpose of my letter is to tell u that I haf took in for u. I go for testing yesterday to confarm it.
My grandmar talk that it be like am carrying twins. I
haf been fery fery happy since yesterday. I haf give the twins name o......sifau and musibau. I don't sure if u like it. Come n see me tomorrow because I am fery weak now. Silifa, my younger sister, comes home with her boyfriend
yesterday.if u see d boy,very Hansome but not up to you sha.he also get a swagger. I want u to get one too. Let I forget, please dont forget to send the money for the aso-
ebi for anti taiba's naming o. The color is red and
yellow.Red for the 'buba', and yellow for the 'iro'. They said we can use any color for the 'gele'. But me I want to use blue. I will now wear that my green curf shoe. I cannot wait to send you the photo. My lof, ten is happening in this world o. dont say I am the one that tell you o.i hear that it's not anti taiba's horseband that gif her the belle that she use to born the
pregnancy. True true, the baby is not resemble him. But what consign me?
I have tell efribody that my boyfriend is a enginia and they eager to see u. Yours frightfully. .Sikira. � � ���� pls don't laugh alone. Put a smile on somebody's face.
Mariahangel I read this post shared for the first time..Achigbuola m onwe m na ochi... grin grin

Nollwood will do well here.

1 Like

Re: If Your Girlfriend Send U This Letter How Will U Feel? by mariahAngel(f): 8:12pm On Nov 26, 2022
Munzy14:

Mariahangel I read this post shared for the first time..Achigbuola m onwe m na ochi... grin grin

Nollwood will do well here.

Hahahahahahaha

A chigburu'm onwe'm mgbe m guru ya.
Ike a gwo'm.
M si I have to share this. cheesy
Re: If Your Girlfriend Send U This Letter How Will U Feel? by Munzy14(m): 8:20pm On Nov 26, 2022
mariahAngel:

Hahahahahahaha

A chigburu'm onwe'm mgbe m guru ya.
Ike a gwo'm.
M si I have to share this. cheesy
I rarely read post shared..

Some how, I find myself reading this for the first time..It was hilarious cheesy

Umu nwoke ibe m na imikpu n'ime ihe o wula ha huru..She is smart but not educated..

Ha shiga ya school, o ga amutakwa ihe sha.

The lofers killed me cheesy grin cheesy typical of ndi ebe Ahu and H factor, v factor etc..

Enyi m nwoke muna ya soro servuo na Abia wu onye IB..Vote wu fote..

1 Like

Re: If Your Girlfriend Send U This Letter How Will U Feel? by mariahAngel(f): 9:20pm On Nov 26, 2022
Munzy14:

I rarely read post shared..

Some how, I find myself reading this for the first time..It was hilarious cheesy

Umu nwoke ibe m na imikpu n'ime ihe o wula ha huru..She is smart but not educated..

Ha shiga ya school, o ga amutakwa ihe sha.

The lofers killed me cheesy grin cheesy typical of ndi ebe Ahu and H factor, v factor etc..

Enyi m nwoke muna ya soro servuo na Abia wu onye IB..Vote wu fote..

Hahahahahahaha

(1) (Reply)

World Divorce Rate: Top Countries Will Shock You / Extremely High intimate Drive... / Online blind date: Man end's up with son's WIFE in a Hotel!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.