Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,857 members, 7,879,615 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 11:30 PM

I Don't Read Social Media Anymore, They Abuse The Hell Out Of Me - Tinubu - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Don't Read Social Media Anymore, They Abuse The Hell Out Of Me - Tinubu (45101 Views)

2023 Presidency: No PDP Candidate Can Contest Against Me – Tinubu / 2023: Why Nigeria Needs Me - Tinubu / 2023: "You Will Be President But After Me", Tinubu Tells Youths In Oyo (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Don't Read Social Media Anymore, They Abuse The Hell Out Of Me - Tinubu by Qoko: 5:02pm On Nov 19, 2022
That means that his govt will will not friend to social media users and also clamp down all users who don't like his style of governing

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Don't Read Social Media Anymore, They Abuse The Hell Out Of Me - Tinubu by ifytrik(m): 5:03pm On Nov 19, 2022
Stillhere:
This tells you that Tinubu will ban social Media or go after anyone that criticizes or insults him on social media if he becomes president.
Re: I Don't Read Social Media Anymore, They Abuse The Hell Out Of Me - Tinubu by Pharaohny: 5:03pm On Nov 19, 2022
You never see anything grin grin angry grin grin
Re: I Don't Read Social Media Anymore, They Abuse The Hell Out Of Me - Tinubu by Stanleyq: 5:03pm On Nov 19, 2022
U better read o, make the whole hell Wey u wan give naija run comot. Listen to people u wan rule, u must get insults and appraisals
Re: I Don't Read Social Media Anymore, They Abuse The Hell Out Of Me - Tinubu by WowSweetGuy(m): 5:04pm On Nov 19, 2022
BABANGBALI:
You never start. What you're getting now are just rehearsals

Meanwhile check out the food that I bought for just fifty naira
50naira ke! Even only the boiled egg pass 50naira
Re: I Don't Read Social Media Anymore, They Abuse The Hell Out Of Me - Tinubu by onuman: 5:06pm On Nov 19, 2022
Atiku boasted: "our northern people are not in the social media."

Tinubu now boasts: "I don't read social media anymore."
This gives us enough hint on how the two wants to become president of Nigeria. The two men were originally in APC.

1 Like

Re: I Don't Read Social Media Anymore, They Abuse The Hell Out Of Me - Tinubu by icedbreez(m): 5:08pm On Nov 19, 2022
If u already know majority people don't like you, how then do u tell people u re next president?

U want to rig ni?
Re: I Don't Read Social Media Anymore, They Abuse The Hell Out Of Me - Tinubu by herich(m): 5:08pm On Nov 19, 2022
He is yet to face media and he is having high BP grin grin

This presidential drug lord is a joke grin grin
Re: I Don't Read Social Media Anymore, They Abuse The Hell Out Of Me - Tinubu by Tochj(m): 5:09pm On Nov 19, 2022
Good morale booster
We will continue to give every Evil politician wotowoto.
Re: I Don't Read Social Media Anymore, They Abuse The Hell Out Of Me - Tinubu by ennyrah: 5:10pm On Nov 19, 2022
Let the social media champs continue till Jagaban become president

2 Likes

Re: I Don't Read Social Media Anymore, They Abuse The Hell Out Of Me - Tinubu by Nobody: 5:11pm On Nov 19, 2022
famouscargo4u:

The truth is that some people post a while lot of rubbish which mostly are unfounded and libelous. Freedom of speech does not mean we should abandon caution too. I'm sure he may continue the current regulations of social media by Lai Muhammad.
Freedom of speech with caution isn't freedom of speech, if you can not speak of or about anything or body freely then it isn't freedom of speech, you want to apply caution on freedom of speech when you don't like what is or who is spoken of just because you didn't like it.

You cannot switch off and on caution on freedom of speech.

Re: I Don't Read Social Media Anymore, They Abuse The Hell Out Of Me - Tinubu by IMPARTIAL: 5:11pm On Nov 19, 2022
I hope you won't take it out on Nigerians if you can win the 2023 elections�.
Re: I Don't Read Social Media Anymore, They Abuse The Hell Out Of Me - Tinubu by adecz: 5:11pm On Nov 19, 2022
Ok❗️❗️

Re: I Don't Read Social Media Anymore, They Abuse The Hell Out Of Me - Tinubu by lexy2014: 5:12pm On Nov 19, 2022
Rahkman:
ask google

Did you ask Google before you said that "Tinubu should be the most insulted presidential candidate in the history of any politics worldwide even trump doesn't come close"?
Re: I Don't Read Social Media Anymore, They Abuse The Hell Out Of Me - Tinubu by HAICHCONCEPTZZ(m): 5:13pm On Nov 19, 2022
Baba please void social media
Re: I Don't Read Social Media Anymore, They Abuse The Hell Out Of Me - Tinubu by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 5:14pm On Nov 19, 2022
Can you even read?
Re: I Don't Read Social Media Anymore, They Abuse The Hell Out Of Me - Tinubu by Nobody: 5:14pm On Nov 19, 2022
lexy2014:

Did you ask Google before you said that "Tinubu should be the most insulted presidential candidate in the history of any politics worldwide even trump doesn't come close"?
Don't mind dem "ask google idiats"
Re: I Don't Read Social Media Anymore, They Abuse The Hell Out Of Me - Tinubu by ajepako(f): 5:14pm On Nov 19, 2022
Stillhere:

In Nigeria, Jonathan was actually the most insulted.

I agree with you

However, BAT is having his assss kicked by Karma because he unleashed his verbal attack dogs on GEJ ..

So, jungle don mature and the insults and verbal missiles are heavy for him
Re: I Don't Read Social Media Anymore, They Abuse The Hell Out Of Me - Tinubu by waice6571: 5:15pm On Nov 19, 2022
abbey621:

Na rubbish you dey talk, yes Buhari na devil but don't try to do revisionist history here, Jonathan was also clueless and corrupt! At the time, he had to go and the fact that his party was ruling for 16 years did not help to reduce the anger and resentment, just like now that people are tired of 8 years of APC nonsense.

You are one of those who react emotionally to issues. Since day one Jonathan became the president after the denise of Ya'ardua, his government has been a target of victimization and saboteurs gang raped the country.

You can never be right to single out Jonathan for the failure of PDP family. The northern cabal are stronger than him and the fact that he is from Niger Delta region of the country with little represention in government didn't help at all.
I don't know how old you are or your ability to put political history of this country into perspective over the last 23 years. But, if anyone would be honest, Buhari is the biggest evil that happened to this country. Jonathan is a victim of northern agenda which Tinubu helped them actualized.

Edited
Re: I Don't Read Social Media Anymore, They Abuse The Hell Out Of Me - Tinubu by IzzyAgu: 5:16pm On Nov 19, 2022
Civilization : 0 cheesy
Extortation : 100

He cannot be my President!
Re: I Don't Read Social Media Anymore, They Abuse The Hell Out Of Me - Tinubu by Racoon(m): 5:16pm On Nov 19, 2022
So you think you defects can be easily hidden? Not when the fate of about 200M people is @ stake after you foist a catastrophe like Buhari. Yet you want to continue the same affliction? No way!

After Tinubu and his goons in the APC employed the weapons of wicked lies and propaganda on the same social media to run a down a sitting president even denigrating his office and family?

First to do they pain past. The trend and beast you created is back for you in full force. Karma never forgets or forgives "These uprisings will bring out the beast in us."
Re: I Don't Read Social Media Anymore, They Abuse The Hell Out Of Me - Tinubu by Nobody: 5:17pm On Nov 19, 2022
If Tiefnubu wins he will lock people up for what they posted on social media if he doesn't like it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Don't Read Social Media Anymore, They Abuse The Hell Out Of Me - Tinubu by ojex004: 5:17pm On Nov 19, 2022
Pakute:

A dictator is someone who says he doesn't bother himself reading social media anymore?.. The person wey do you zombidients don die tey tey.
Do you know that fraud called Peter Obi once blocked Labour party from using stadium while he was Governor - that's what a dictator does.

No mind the morons, Dino trow small jab for their Obi supporters on live TV.
The werey forget say Na on live him dey ,
He just started . Even his zombidence followers can not take it, and it result to he shld not go live TV again, calling thr one and only Messiah TV station@ arise TV names.
Re: I Don't Read Social Media Anymore, They Abuse The Hell Out Of Me - Tinubu by newnigerdelta00: 5:17pm On Nov 19, 2022
Naira20:
Lol..
Someone that hasn't finished tracking the heroin business will have time for social media?
Kojo

He has NEVER read social media comment

You know what that means ,means silence is the best answer given to Fool like u
Re: I Don't Read Social Media Anymore, They Abuse The Hell Out Of Me - Tinubu by BABANGBALI: 5:18pm On Nov 19, 2022
WowSweetGuy:
50naira ke! Even only the boiled egg pass 50naira
come make I carry you go Mynd44 food canteen where I buy am for oshodi
Re: I Don't Read Social Media Anymore, They Abuse The Hell Out Of Me - Tinubu by sukar886: 5:18pm On Nov 19, 2022
Oga withdraw abeg

1 Like

Re: I Don't Read Social Media Anymore, They Abuse The Hell Out Of Me - Tinubu by Nobody: 5:20pm On Nov 19, 2022
ojex004:

No mind the morons, Dino trow small jab for their Obi supporters on live TV.
The werey forget say Na on live him dey ,
He just started . Even his zombidence followers can not take it, and it result to he shld not go live TV again, calling thr one and only Messiah TV station@ arise TV names.
Is this jargon supposed to make sense? undecided can you write in English please? My head hurts trying to read this rubbish.
Re: I Don't Read Social Media Anymore, They Abuse The Hell Out Of Me - Tinubu by goodheart01: 5:22pm On Nov 19, 2022
Tinubuadvocate:
Eboes self this can't make peter obi president.

You’re tribal sentiments has killed u. If up till now u still think Obi is a tribal agenda then u are worst than being an urchin

1 Like

Re: I Don't Read Social Media Anymore, They Abuse The Hell Out Of Me - Tinubu by abbey621(m): 5:22pm On Nov 19, 2022
waice6571:

You are one of those who react emotionally to issues. Since day one Jonathan became the president after the denise of Ya'ardua, his government has been a target of victimization and saboteurs gang raped the country.

You can never be right to single out Jonathan for the failure of PDP family. The northern cabal are stronger than him and the fact that he is from Niger Delta region of the country with little represention in government didn't help at all.
I don't know how old you are or your ability to put political history of this country into perspective over the last 23 years. But, if anyone would be honest, Buhari is the biggest evil that happened to this country. Jonathan is a victim of northern agenda.

Sounds like excuses to me, we can also say because of old age and cabals we shouldn't really blame Buhari for what has happened to this country. When will y'all realize these factors exists with every leader? Their ability to overcome it is what sets aside the good ones from the bad!

2 Likes

Re: I Don't Read Social Media Anymore, They Abuse The Hell Out Of Me - Tinubu by TheKing4040(m): 5:22pm On Nov 19, 2022
Pakute:

You are doing good hitting your father's balls on social media. Anyone who differs with Obidiøt is a victim of insults. Soludo is latest addition to the growing list. I hope you all keep the energy after you must have laboured in vain by February. Awon eleribu.

1 Like

Re: I Don't Read Social Media Anymore, They Abuse The Hell Out Of Me - Tinubu by SaLongs1(m): 5:24pm On Nov 19, 2022
DadaHammed:
grin grin

We dey here. That means we are doing a good job.

Baba e ma lu'le sir. grin

Adekolaelect, ihordspy, e wa gbo nkan ti Baba yin so le enu! grin
baba buruku rada rada nani grin

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

UN Asks FG To Investigate Attack On EndSARS Protesters In Lekki / Malami Signed ID Card Of Policeman Who Led Raid On Justice Odili's Residence / PDP Zones 2019 Presidential Ticket To North

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.