Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,137 members, 7,887,289 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 06:00 AM

My Father's Experience Working With Peter Obi - Kyrian Chiemelie Offor - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Father's Experience Working With Peter Obi - Kyrian Chiemelie Offor (43650 Views)

Labour Leaders Disrupt LP Meeting With Peter Obi In Attendance / With Peter Obi, We’re Confident Of Winning 2023 Presidential Election – LP / Kwankwaso Meets With Peter Obi And Atiku In Abuja (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Father's Experience Working With Peter Obi - Kyrian Chiemelie Offor by Maj196(m): 7:55pm On Nov 19, 2022
Obi na better person normally.
Re: My Father's Experience Working With Peter Obi - Kyrian Chiemelie Offor by jerk: 7:56pm On Nov 19, 2022
damkin24:

After the election come back and show us this epistles again.
Are you an enemy of progress?
Re: My Father's Experience Working With Peter Obi - Kyrian Chiemelie Offor by AbujaCitiBlog: 7:57pm On Nov 19, 2022
BIZNess123:
Tinubu we know
Tinubu kill you there! Idiot!
Re: My Father's Experience Working With Peter Obi - Kyrian Chiemelie Offor by surgical: 7:57pm On Nov 19, 2022
sleek214:
Am sure the other candidates did better things while in position too. This article is from a biased Obidient. So NEXT!!!
like the one that told a widow to go and die or his friend that arrogantly called a sitting governor eleyi ,if you don't have it you don't have it
Re: My Father's Experience Working With Peter Obi - Kyrian Chiemelie Offor by Benitoh: 7:58pm On Nov 19, 2022
Let's assume tinubu win how's he going to address UN and other world bodies for at least 30mins
Re: My Father's Experience Working With Peter Obi - Kyrian Chiemelie Offor by 27Pushing30: 7:59pm On Nov 19, 2022
tinsel:
Enough of all these scripted self adulation.

From OBJ to BUHARI na these rubbish “humility” crap dem dey feed us.

How is this article even a reason to vote anyone lol

2 Likes

Re: My Father's Experience Working With Peter Obi - Kyrian Chiemelie Offor by pacificom: 7:59pm On Nov 19, 2022
Obi lol kan - it is Obi's turn.

1 Like

Re: My Father's Experience Working With Peter Obi - Kyrian Chiemelie Offor by Gboom: 7:59pm On Nov 19, 2022
If people that are close to Tinubu and Atiku write their own epistle, you will see a better accolade
Re: My Father's Experience Working With Peter Obi - Kyrian Chiemelie Offor by symbianDON(m): 8:00pm On Nov 19, 2022
Can anyone say this about Mr. Blublabla?
Re: My Father's Experience Working With Peter Obi - Kyrian Chiemelie Offor by symbianDON(m): 8:01pm On Nov 19, 2022
Benitoh:
Let's assume tinubu win how's he going to address UN and other world bodies for at least 30mins
he's going to start by saying, 'blu blabla blu..grin
Re: My Father's Experience Working With Peter Obi - Kyrian Chiemelie Offor by pharmaking: 8:02pm On Nov 19, 2022
So u expect me to labour in vain by reading this long shit.

On Tinubu mandate I stand
Re: My Father's Experience Working With Peter Obi - Kyrian Chiemelie Offor by OkoRemi2023(m): 8:03pm On Nov 19, 2022
so I should vote Obi because your dad work in state house, you benefitted from his Christain division appointment so you're not expected to say the truth about him

I and others who benefitted from Tinubu free education and good health care we speak a lot about the good man

save us this jargons

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Father's Experience Working With Peter Obi - Kyrian Chiemelie Offor by nanakhadiii: 8:03pm On Nov 19, 2022
Interesting
Re: My Father's Experience Working With Peter Obi - Kyrian Chiemelie Offor by ZombieSlayer1: 8:04pm On Nov 19, 2022
27Pushing30:

From OBJ to BUHARI na these rubbish “humility” crap dem dey feed us.

How is this article even a reason to vote anyone lol
the difference is that Obi's own isn't for the camera. He has always been like that even after his tenure as governor. Every single person I know who has met him only have good things go say about him. I saw him once when I went to Anambra for a Thanksgiving service. I was expecting him to go to the front as politicians usually do but he sat where he saw space in the middle row. My friend who invited me to the church told me that's how he has always been, even when he was governor.

The man is very different from your average Nigerian politician, that's why his fellow politicians don't seem to like him

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Father's Experience Working With Peter Obi - Kyrian Chiemelie Offor by OkoRemi2023(m): 8:04pm On Nov 19, 2022
symbianDON:
he's going to start by saying, 'blu blabla blu..grin

those he gave free education and free waec and good health care will say more than much compared to this over hyped failure you monkeys hype fruitlessly morning and night

1 Like

Re: My Father's Experience Working With Peter Obi - Kyrian Chiemelie Offor by SenatePresdo(m): 8:04pm On Nov 19, 2022
BIZNess123:
Tinubu we know

Why do you want Tinubu despite all his mental gaffes in recent videos?

I can swear with my life and that of my generation that you are a Yoruba boy.

3 Likes

Re: My Father's Experience Working With Peter Obi - Kyrian Chiemelie Offor by daygee12: 8:04pm On Nov 19, 2022
Dangrace01:
Peter obi is a great man anyday anytime

For him to return schools back to missionaries is something only someone with guts would do in anambra

He is the only governor in the history of Nigeria that support public and private schools with funds.

Other governments just support only public schools

Only Catholic schools
Re: My Father's Experience Working With Peter Obi - Kyrian Chiemelie Offor by SenatePresdo(m): 8:05pm On Nov 19, 2022
sleek214:
Am sure the other candidates did better things while in position too. This article is from a biased Obidient. So NEXT!!!

Let somebody write about those candidates naa.
Re: My Father's Experience Working With Peter Obi - Kyrian Chiemelie Offor by BigCowHornn: 8:05pm On Nov 19, 2022
BIZNess123:
Tinubu we know

Re: My Father's Experience Working With Peter Obi - Kyrian Chiemelie Offor by VEHINTOLAR: 8:06pm On Nov 19, 2022
jerk:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid02TrPSXU2wiPqCDqBkyQNcBrzyaKHAtcL4hd12mRWxxXXhXWEfH14JNxvXb8oRopjzl&id=100003175917210&mibextid=Nif5oz

Hmmm,very interesting story ! But you see the man below here,the Jagaban of Borgu ( of Africa actually) will be your President for the next EIGHT YEARS,starting from May 2023 !

Ire o !

Re: My Father's Experience Working With Peter Obi - Kyrian Chiemelie Offor by zombieHUNTER: 8:06pm On Nov 19, 2022
BIZNess123:
Tinubu we know

say wetin grin
drugs no dey finish

Re: My Father's Experience Working With Peter Obi - Kyrian Chiemelie Offor by SenatePresdo(m): 8:06pm On Nov 19, 2022
tinsel:
Enough of all these scripted self adulation.

E pain am grin

Peter Obi is God sent, God has remembered Nigeria through Peter Obi.

And no human born of a woman can stop the might of God.

Else that person will BabaBlu brocadja grin

2 Likes

Re: My Father's Experience Working With Peter Obi - Kyrian Chiemelie Offor by daygee12: 8:07pm On Nov 19, 2022
Bonesbreaker:
This are real people testimony of peter obi my my friend in Anambra benefited also from the 1million naira first class won so many good stories of peter obi why we no just want better thing still dey shock me obi is God sent to Nigeria if we miss it we will never get it right again

U be real mumu, go and verify with people who have worked with Tinubu infact u will dislike Obi

1 Like

Re: My Father's Experience Working With Peter Obi - Kyrian Chiemelie Offor by ZombieSlayer1: 8:08pm On Nov 19, 2022
OkoRemi2023:

those he gave free education and free waec and good health care will say more than much compared to this over hyped failure you monkeys hype fruitlessly morning and night
You're calling them monkeys but when they retaliate you'll start calling the mods.

Tinubu provided good healthcare but I wonder why he's always running to UK and France to treat every minor headache.

For the free education, Anambra was top in education and that won't have been possible if the governor wasn't proactive. Someone posted the stats here a few days ago

1 Like

Re: My Father's Experience Working With Peter Obi - Kyrian Chiemelie Offor by kunle75(m): 8:09pm On Nov 19, 2022
jerk:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid02TrPSXU2wiPqCDqBkyQNcBrzyaKHAtcL4hd12mRWxxXXhXWEfH14JNxvXb8oRopjzl&id=100003175917210&mibextid=Nif5oz

I really don't care what they say about PO in Nigeria of today nobody holy pass.
Something tells me he's someone with a good heart and will not disappoint Nigerians.
As for the other contestants I wish them all the best too.
But my heart goes out to PO.

1 Like

Re: My Father's Experience Working With Peter Obi - Kyrian Chiemelie Offor by Billmos: 8:11pm On Nov 19, 2022
Dangrace01:
Peter obi is a great man anyday anytime

For him to return schools back to missionaries is something only someone with guts would do in anambra

He is the only governor in the history of Nigeria that support public and private schools with funds.

Other governments just support only public schools.������

U need to verify this write up cos d way lies from obi n obidients flies this days is alarming
Re: My Father's Experience Working With Peter Obi - Kyrian Chiemelie Offor by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 8:12pm On Nov 19, 2022
BIZNess123:
Tinubu we know
But why was he shouting 'Buhari' yesterday? Was he high on drugs or something?
Re: My Father's Experience Working With Peter Obi - Kyrian Chiemelie Offor by ZombieSlayer1: 8:14pm On Nov 19, 2022
daygee12:

U be real mumu, go and verify with people who have worked with Tinubu infact u will dislike Obi
Tinubu is like your typical drug lord; they sponsor people into positions so those people can, in turn, secure their investments.
Pablo Escobar sponsored police chiefs and governors during his time. He even contested for president just like Tinubu is doing.
Tinubu removed ambode because ambode refused to dance to his tunes, just like a typical drug lord does.

21 years after his tenure he still has his grubby fingers in Lagos State's purse. This is a man you want to be President?

Anyways, my happiness is that the other Nigerian tribes are carefully observing the kinda politics you people are playing, and will pay y'all back in due time.
If only you guys know the harm you're doing to the entire Yoruba race, forgetting that Yoruba is just 1 tribe out of more than 370 tribes we have in this country
Re: My Father's Experience Working With Peter Obi - Kyrian Chiemelie Offor by pquaver(m): 8:15pm On Nov 19, 2022
Re: My Father's Experience Working With Peter Obi - Kyrian Chiemelie Offor by Billmos: 8:16pm On Nov 19, 2022
daygee12:

U try
Re: My Father's Experience Working With Peter Obi - Kyrian Chiemelie Offor by RPG2020(m): 8:16pm On Nov 19, 2022
archangel1:
Good narration. well captured.

Na your narration? tongue
Re: My Father's Experience Working With Peter Obi - Kyrian Chiemelie Offor by udemzyudex(m): 8:16pm On Nov 19, 2022
Principal secretary.

Why writing to him, then he writes to Obi or ministry in charge for a new gen, whereas the man in charge of power is staying in the same place with the governor.

All this unnecessary office is what eat up the money in government.
Peter Obi will definitely eliminate all this unnecessary things

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Atiku And Peter Obi Storm Anambra In Style For Campaign (Photos) / Senate Uncovers Govs, Minister’s Imported Luxury Cars In Lagos / Senator Kabiru Ibrahim Gaya Begins Reelection Campaign With Armed Youths In Kano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.