Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,462 members, 7,917,402 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 05:21 AM

I Live In A Mansion But My Watches And Shoes Are Fake – B Lord - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Live In A Mansion But My Watches And Shoes Are Fake – B Lord (1095 Views)

Kiss Daniel Buys Himself A Bentley, Months After Buying A Mansion / Efe: Shoes Are The Most Expensive Things I Bought After Winning Bbnaija’s N25m / Hushpuppi Confirms Daddy Freeze Gucci Shoes Are Authentic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Live In A Mansion But My Watches And Shoes Are Fake – B Lord by sundayabuo47: 2:23pm On Nov 19, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zwt8NCMHmiA

Popular Nigerian Bitcoin investor, Linus Williams also known as BLord has sent a message to people living lavish lifestyles about the real secret to life.

He stated that the wristwatches, shoes and clothes people like him wear are all fake, but they live in a mansion that is real.

BLord made this known in a post on his Instagram page as he shared a photo of himself in his beautiful house

The message seems to have been targeted at those who have no assets or investments to their names but they spend thousands or millions buying new iPhone and other expensive items.

He wrote; ”We wear Fake Watch , Fake wears , Fake shoes , But Live in Original Mansions.”

Social media users understood his message and many nodded in agreement in the comment section

The message seems to have been targeted at those who have no assets or investments to their names but they spend thousands or millions buying new iPhone and other expensive items.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Live In A Mansion But My Watches And Shoes Are Fake – B Lord by shemauaminuharu: 2:24pm On Nov 19, 2022
As long as the time is correct , no mind anybody, house is main Koko before other things, fake life no dey pay

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Live In A Mansion But My Watches And Shoes Are Fake – B Lord by illicit(m): 2:25pm On Nov 19, 2022
I am beginning to think that Nigeria is fake because nothing works herein
Re: I Live In A Mansion But My Watches And Shoes Are Fake – B Lord by khadijaumar75: 2:30pm On Nov 19, 2022
Just like people that are criticizing Destiny Etiko that she wears Aba made clothes whereas she has some many investments, what you have passion on is not what I have passion on too.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

“love Don’t Cost A Dime”: Mr Eazi Surprises Temi Otedola With Flowers, Other Gif / Burnaboy Was Showing Off His Fleet Of Cars He Recently Acquire / What I Know About Gbenga Adeboye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.