Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,438 members, 7,974,802 topics. Date: Monday, 14 October 2024 at 11:14 AM

7 Signs That She Is Using You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 7 Signs That She Is Using You (670 Views)

Please help, My Niece Is Using My Phone To Snap Nudes Selfie / 9 Signs That Your Girl Is Just Using You / How To Tell If A Guy Is Playing You: 12 Clues He’s Just Using You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

7 Signs That She Is Using You by Allnaijatrends: 9:56pm On Nov 19, 2022
We’ve all been there – we meet someone, we start dating, and things seem to be going great. But then, suddenly, you start to notice that she’s not always available when you want to see her, she cancels plans at the last minute, or she’s always talking about herself. When these things happen, it can be easy to write them off as a one-time thing. But if they start happening more and more frequently, it might be time to reevaluate the situation. Here are 7 signs that she is using you. If you notice any of these signs in your relationship, it might be time to move on.

1. She is always busy when you ask to see her
If you find that the person you’re dating is always busy when you ask to see her, it’s possible that she’s using you. She may be seeing other people and only spending time with you when it’s convenient for her. Alternatively, she may be using you for your resources or connections. If you’re not getting the attention you deserve in the relationship, it may be time to move on.

Continue Reading: https://allnaijatrends.com/signs-she-is-using-you/

Re: 7 Signs That She Is Using You by AstroZombby09: 10:02pm On Nov 23, 2022
Hi. Every time me and my boys go to a club they always have a nice time with hot women and I just dance. I'm tired of this state of affairs, so I want to know how to find a hot woman in the crowd, so as not to listen to jokes about myself, how I went to the club and did not have fun with anyone. What do you advise to do and what to look for to find a hot woman for fun for the night?
Re: 7 Signs That She Is Using You by DonnyD24hj: 10:08pm On Nov 23, 2022
Good evening. All the recommendations to describe here in one message will be long. Therefore, I will give you a hint where to look for all the useful information on the topic of hot women with whom it is easy to spend one night. All signs and tips are described here https://wisedate.org/Hot-women/ and when you read, you will see how relevant they are. I advise you to remember well what to look for in order to quickly find a hot woman in the club and have fun with her.

(1) (Reply)

Health Conditions You Can Prevent By Eating Beans Often / Help! Nothing Excites Me Anymore! / One Chicken Per Dog: Naira Marley Feeds His Pets With Chickens

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.