Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,787 members, 7,889,569 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 03:25 PM

One Plus Buds Pro 2 Photo Leaks - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / One Plus Buds Pro 2 Photo Leaks (273 Views)

Skull Candy Dime XT 2 Earbuds, Tecno Sonic buds, Galaxy Buds pro...SOLD / Oneplus 9 Pro + Buds Pro Sold / Galaxy Buds Pro, 45k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

One Plus Buds Pro 2 Photo Leaks by KingJuhd(m): 9:59pm On Nov 19, 2022
Are you ready for new earbuds?

Like this post if you are ready for this!

OnePlus is readying a new pair of premium wireless earbuds. This is the first look of the One plus Buds Pro 2.

This image was shared by the 91mobiles team. The color is called Olive Green, OnePlus Buds Pro 2 are shown in their Olive Green color and the buds look nearly identical to their predecessor.

Something we noticed from the OnePlus Buds Pro 2:
The case has Dynaudio branding, which suggests OnePlus used help from the Danish audio experts for tuning the buds. The rest of the hardware suggests no changes compared to the first-gen OP Buds Pro.

The Specs of The One Plus Buds Pro 2:
- Dual drivers with one 11mm woofer unit and a 6mm tweeter in each bud.

- It also support Bluetooth 5.2 connectivity and the LHDC 4.0 high-res codec.

- Spatial audio, noise cancellation that can drown out up to 45dB of outside noise.

- Battery life is expected to last up to 6 hours on a single charge, while the case will extend that figure to 22 hours.

If we miss anything,  please let us know.

Re: One Plus Buds Pro 2 Photo Leaks by molleculiari: 8:23pm On Mar 07, 2023
I love my plus buds. I have black ones grin
Re: One Plus Buds Pro 2 Photo Leaks by TerraJonesa: 8:50pm On Mar 07, 2023
Thank you for sharing! I also have earbuds. They are cheaper than AirPods pro, but their sound is as cool and high-quality as I think. But you know what I also love? My OnePlus smartphone! I took the time to read the guide about its functions, and now I can do all sorts of cool things with it. From customizing my home screen to using advanced camera settings, my OnePlus phone is truly a powerhouse. And the best part? It seamlessly pairs with my OnePlus earbuds for the ultimate audio experience. Many of the functions that I found in the guide https://plususerguide.com I would never have tried before.

(1) (Reply)

Inverter Battery Alert! Less Than 7 Months Used / Xbox One S For Sell / Mini Tiger Generator For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.