Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,817 members, 7,976,058 topics. Date: Tuesday, 15 October 2024 at 06:31 PM

DID YOU KNOW Gays Don't Like Bisexuals? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / DID YOU KNOW Gays Don't Like Bisexuals? (869 Views)

Most Nigerian Men Are Bisexuals / Parting Shots To All Bisexuals And Gays. / Miss Sahhara: Being Born In A Country Hostile To Gays & Transgender Makes Me Sad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

DID YOU KNOW Gays Don't Like Bisexuals? by WannaHowzit(m): 1:47am On Nov 20, 2022
While gays and lesbians take the brunt of all the violent homophobia, bisexuals (people who are attracted to men and women) just act heterosexual and no one will swear at them, torture or kill them.

It is believed bisexuals act straight when it suits them and therefore are often not appreciated in the LGBTI community.

Bisexuals are still hiding behind women.

Re: DID YOU KNOW Gays Don't Like Bisexuals? by WannaHowzit(m): 1:52am On Nov 20, 2022
. My profile pic is up for your opinion
Re: DID YOU KNOW Gays Don't Like Bisexuals? by Bluezy13(m): 3:47am On Nov 20, 2022
I guess you had a terrible dream.
Re: DID YOU KNOW Gays Don't Like Bisexuals? by AndroidAI(m): 4:07am On Nov 20, 2022
I am gay and I love bisexuals tongue
Re: DID YOU KNOW Gays Don't Like Bisexuals? by WannaHowzit(m): 6:14pm On Nov 21, 2022
AndroidAI:

tongue
Re: DID YOU KNOW Gays Don't Like Bisexuals? by okunwaye(m): 7:41pm On Nov 21, 2022
This one no cosine me

SAPA e no go beta for you cry

Re: DID YOU KNOW Gays Don't Like Bisexuals? by charlesdinho7(m): 8:44pm On Nov 21, 2022
AndroidAI:
how is your leaking yanse? hope you are using your diapers well? shameless gay
Re: DID YOU KNOW Gays Don't Like Bisexuals? by WannaHowzit(m): 8:49pm On Nov 21, 2022
charlesdinho7:

His yanse is as ok as the men who do yanse doggy style on ladies wink

I don't support abuse of gay people.
Re: DID YOU KNOW Gays Don't Like Bisexuals? by WannaHowzit(m): 2:12am On Nov 22, 2022
AndroidAI:

They often hit on you and then all of a sudden pops up a lady. And then they hide behind the lady in public to escape prejudice.
Re: DID YOU KNOW Gays Don't Like Bisexuals? by AndroidAI(m): 6:54am On Nov 22, 2022
WannaHowzit:

They often hit on you and then all of a sudden pops up a lady. And then they hide behind the lady in public to escape prejudice.

That's a generalisation.

And secondly, prejudice only happen in a zoo like Nigeria.

And even at that, people no longer care!
Re: DID YOU KNOW Gays Don't Like Bisexuals? by AndroidAI(m): 6:54am On Nov 22, 2022
charlesdinho7:

Your tears are delicious tongue

1 Like

Re: DID YOU KNOW Gays Don't Like Bisexuals? by Nobody: 7:10am On Nov 22, 2022
I haven't met a gay that hate bisexuals.
Re: DID YOU KNOW Gays Don't Like Bisexuals? by AndroidAI(m): 7:14am On Nov 22, 2022
WannaHowzit:
While gays and lesbians take the brunt of all the violent homophobia, bisexuals (people who are attracted to men and women) just act heterosexual and no one will swear at them, torture or kill them.

It is believed bisexuals act straight when it suits them and therefore are often not appreciated in the LGBTI community.

Bisexuals are still hiding behind women.

We have a lot of gays, lesbians, and the likes who still pretend to be straight for the sake of safety. Majority of them are even married with kids. So your deductions are invalid.
Re: DID YOU KNOW Gays Don't Like Bisexuals? by lilvicky68(m): 7:17am On Nov 22, 2022
That's their f+cking business
Re: DID YOU KNOW Gays Don't Like Bisexuals? by Fmghewzy2: 10:04am On Nov 22, 2022
If you suvk divk occasionally, you are gay . grin grin
There is nothing like bisexual for any (male)divk sucker grin

(1) (Reply)

Besties Have Actually Ruined More Relationships Than Infidelity. / Father Spots His Daughter With Man, Flogs Them With Cane (video) / Lady Accuses Unemployed Fiancé Of Stealing Her N150k Only To See Where She Kept

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.