Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,761 members, 7,965,881 topics. Date: Friday, 04 October 2024 at 12:35 AM

Rivers, G5 Govs Won’t Work For Atiku, Wike Declares - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rivers, G5 Govs Won’t Work For Atiku, Wike Declares (23458 Views)

Wike, G5 Govs Embarrassed As Crowd Chant "Atiku" At Ibadan Rally (More Videos) / CJN, Olukayode Ariwoola: I’m Happy Makinde Is Among G5 Govs / Atiku Vs Wike, Others: G5 Govs Step Up Plan B Despite Peace Talks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rivers, G5 Govs Won’t Work For Atiku, Wike Declares by ruggedtimi(m): 8:43am On Nov 20, 2022
Patosky4U:
Wike you talks too much!! No right thinking presidential candidate will enter alias with this man. I think Amechi case will be a child play to wike downfall. He who wants equity must come out with clean hand. Even the useless urtom who him and his tiv tribe has been denieing the Idoma tribe the governorship position for decades is coming out to talk about equity and justice. Enugu, Abia and Benue is out of this rubbish. You can't control this people's vote
amaechi is not a falling man neither will wike fall..
Re: Rivers, G5 Govs Won’t Work For Atiku, Wike Declares by Mummiesboy: 8:49am On Nov 20, 2022
DrAkpamudehe:
These guys or g5 goats are fools. It's all about PDP expelling them and disqualifying their candidates at the eve to the elections and that would be the end of them. By the time they start appealing at the courts, elections would have been won and lost. Good riddance
As e dey pain Una e dey sweet us
Re: Rivers, G5 Govs Won’t Work For Atiku, Wike Declares by Beedude(m): 8:54am On Nov 20, 2022
tuoyoojo:
G5 not working for atiku

Definable not working for Tinubu

Remember wike said he is ready to give obi logistics support for his campaign.....

Use ur tongue to count ur teeth

E dey set

Make atiku know how it feels

When GEJ dey beg am that year, e dey shake yansh....now karma has served him hot breakfast with chilled coke
And u think Makinde will leave Tinubu to support Obi? How he wan tell Oyo people to do that? grin

1 Like

Re: Rivers, G5 Govs Won’t Work For Atiku, Wike Declares by ufuosman(m): 9:11am On Nov 20, 2022
Atiku and Ayu is up to something, that thing that is giving them mind will still burst out
Re: Rivers, G5 Govs Won’t Work For Atiku, Wike Declares by clevybrown(m): 9:14am On Nov 20, 2022
kahal29:

https://thenationonlineng.net/rivers-g5-govs-wont-work-for-atiku-wike-declares/
The Atiku will be the Next Abacha should he become president, he looks rigid and heartless
Re: Rivers, G5 Govs Won’t Work For Atiku, Wike Declares by bams2999(m): 9:19am On Nov 20, 2022
Mr Talk too much 5 person can't stop ATIKU become a president.
You can speak for other.
Re: Rivers, G5 Govs Won’t Work For Atiku, Wike Declares by LOVEGINO(m): 9:24am On Nov 20, 2022
kahal29:
Wike

You be Man
real man
Re: Rivers, G5 Govs Won’t Work For Atiku, Wike Declares by LOVEGINO(m): 9:24am On Nov 20, 2022
bams2999:
Mr Talk too much 5 person can't stop ATIKU become a president.
You can speak for other.
e go shock u

1 Like

Re: Rivers, G5 Govs Won’t Work For Atiku, Wike Declares by Rahkman: 9:24am On Nov 20, 2022
Pdp would be regretting not giving this thing to obi
Re: Rivers, G5 Govs Won’t Work For Atiku, Wike Declares by Honjoshy4u: 9:37am On Nov 20, 2022
nairalee:
Blame Wike all u want, I see Atiku as the foolish one in this story. He has more to lose in this fight than Wike. I wonder why he's willing to sacrifice alot just to accommodate Ayu. If he works to remove Ayu will heaven fall?

Yes, heaven will fall because Wike plan to control the party by proxy and never liked Atiku. He sacked his own brother Secondus because of his selfish interest.
Ati will stay, but Wike will never have his way.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rivers, G5 Govs Won’t Work For Atiku, Wike Declares by tuoyoojo(m): 9:43am On Nov 20, 2022
Beedude:

And u think Makinde will leave Tinubu to support Obi? How he wan tell Oyo people to do that? grin

You must understand something, despite the tinubu's presence is SW, against all odd, Makinde won.

SW votes are Liberal voters and though some South Westerners would vote based on regional and religious sentiments, a large proportion would vote based on credibility

The fact that the Makinde is against Atiku is a plus already. People in Oyo can see how tinubu literally put Lagos in his pocket.

I am sure as hell that the good people of Oyo would not want to be subjugated to the whims and caprices of the drug lord
Re: Rivers, G5 Govs Won’t Work For Atiku, Wike Declares by Bimpe29: 9:56am On Nov 20, 2022
Mr Project and his stance on issues.
Re: Rivers, G5 Govs Won’t Work For Atiku, Wike Declares by luluosas(m): 9:57am On Nov 20, 2022
Let them openly declare their support for Peter Obi now. If Nnamani, a member of the senate and PDP member can openly identify with Tinubu of the APC without any sanctions, who will sanction the G5 should they declare their support for Obi of the Labour Party?
Re: Rivers, G5 Govs Won’t Work For Atiku, Wike Declares by Beedude(m): 10:06am On Nov 20, 2022
tuoyoojo:

You must understand something, despite the tinubu's presence is SW, against all odd, Makinde won.

SW votes are Liberal voters and though some South Westerners would vote based on regional and religious sentiments, a large proportion would vote based on credibility

The fact that the Makinde is against Atiku is a plus already. People in Oyo can see how tinubu literally put Lagos in his pocket.

I am sure as hell that the good people of Oyo would not want to be subjugated to the whims and caprices of the drug lord
Don't worry. I won't argue with you. Are u from Oyo state ?
I am from Oyo State and I can categorically tell u that higher % of people here will chose Tinubu candidate over Obi. Tinubu will have 3 times the votes Obi can ever imagine in Oyo.
Most PDP politician in the SW prefer a Tinubu candidate over Obi.
Enugu and Abia governors may work for Obi but u see Oyo state is out.
Learn to accept u can't win or have it all. U people forget politics is a game of interest. Oyo state interest is better covered with Tinubu as a President than Obi. Even Fayose will pick Tinubu ahead Atiku or Obi anytime.
By January, everyone will see the clear picture and handwriting.
Obi won't win any SW states.
If u can stake 100k lemme know. Let's have a bet.
Good day

3 Likes

Re: Rivers, G5 Govs Won’t Work For Atiku, Wike Declares by Coronavirus1: 10:14am On Nov 20, 2022
Majority of PDP state is in South South Atiku is gone Obi is better choice Emilokan deserves to be president too but he is too old to perform the duties of the president he forget a lot of things we don't want his wife to signed documents on behalf of comander in chief of the federal Republic of Nigeria
So my choice is Obi from consumption to production.
God bless you all as you vote LP
Re: Rivers, G5 Govs Won’t Work For Atiku, Wike Declares by Jogs1900: 10:14am On Nov 20, 2022
Vadese1:
You really Sabi. That is what will happen.

It doesn't work like that....it's only NEC of the party that can suspend them which they (the G5) and their loyalists are part of...
Re: Rivers, G5 Govs Won’t Work For Atiku, Wike Declares by tuoyoojo(m): 10:16am On Nov 20, 2022
Beedude:

Don't worry. I won't argue with you. Are u from Oyo state ?
I am from Oyo State and I can categorically tell u that higher % of people here will chose Tinubu candidate over Obi. Tinubu will have 3 times the votes Obi can ever imagine in Oyo.
Most PDP politician in the SW prefer a Tinubu candidate over Obi.
Enugu and Abia governors may work for Obi but u see Oyo state is out.
Learn to accept u can't win or have it all. U people forget politics is a game of interest. Oyo state interest is better covered with Tinubu as a President than Obi. Even Fayose will pick Tinubu ahead Atiku or Obi anytime.
By January, everyone will see the clear picture and handwriting.
Obi won't win any SW states.
If u can stake 100k lemme know. Let's have a bet.
Good day

Chairman, I am not arguing with you. You Nigerians have short temper l. We are supposed sharing thoughts .

Let me tell you, the winner of the election is the person who would win a fair amount of votes from the perceived strong hold of his opponents

It would be fool hardly to believe that obi would win in any of the south Western States but I can guarantee you, he would get a substantial number of votes from.

How tinubu fare in the south south , south east and the north would determine his chances at clinching the tickets

So put sentiments aside, how do you think tinubu would fare in the other regions, seeing the baggage he has, his repeated blunders casting doubts in his current mental ability to lead the country, the Muslim Muslim ticket

Bros reason am
Re: Rivers, G5 Govs Won’t Work For Atiku, Wike Declares by Jogs1900: 10:17am On Nov 20, 2022
DrAkpamudehe:
These guys or g5 goats are fools. It's all about PDP expelling them and disqualifying their candidates at the eve to the elections and that would be the end of them. By the time they start appealing at the courts, elections would have been won and lost. Good riddance
Only NEC of the party can expel them..They G5 governors are part of NEC.They have other loyalists there too working behind the scene.They can't succeed in expelling them.
Re: Rivers, G5 Govs Won’t Work For Atiku, Wike Declares by DrAkpamudehe: 10:19am On Nov 20, 2022
Jogs1900:

Only NEC of the party can expel them..They G5 governors are part of NEC.They have other loyalists there too working behind the scene.They can't succeed in expelling them.

The G5 are not members of NEC. I am a high ranking PDP member from south east zone, for your information

[b]These are members of PDP NEC, pls watch what you write

Iyorchia Ayu — national chairman
Taofeek Arapaja — deputy national chairman (south)
Umar Damagum — deputy national chairman (north)
Samuel Anyanwu — national secretary
Setoji Kosheodo — deputy national secretary
Ahmed Mohammed — national treasurer
Ndubisi David — deputy national treasurer
Umar Bature — national organising secretary
Ighoyota Amori — deputy national organising secretary
Daniel Woyegikuro — national financial secretary
Adamu Kamale — deputy national financial secretary
Debo Ologunagba — national publicity secretary
Ibrahim Abdullahi — deputy national publicity secretary
Stella Effah-Attoe — national women’s leader
Hajara Wanka — deputy national women’s leader
Muhammed Suleiman — national youth leader
Timothy Osadolor — deputy national, youth leader
Kamaldeen Ajibade — national legal adviser
Okechukwu Osuoha — deputy national legal adviser
Okechuckwu Daniel — national auditor
Abdulrahman Mohammed — deputy national auditor

PLS BE GUIDED [/b]
Re: Rivers, G5 Govs Won’t Work For Atiku, Wike Declares by onuman: 10:24am On Nov 20, 2022
kahal29:

https://thenationonlineng.net/rivers-g5-govs-wont-work-for-atiku-wike-declares/

Cannot "work for their enemies."

Only a fool will work for his enemies.
Atiku, a Fulani Muslim succeeding president Buhari, a Fulani Muslim, is like giving Fulani backed herdsmen and Boko Haram/bandits a new hand to continue with their exploits.
Re: Rivers, G5 Govs Won’t Work For Atiku, Wike Declares by Jogs1900: 10:28am On Nov 20, 2022
DrAkpamudehe:

The G5 are not members of NEC. I am a high ranking PDP member from south east zone, for your information

[b]These are members of PDP NEC, pls watch what you write

Iyorchia Ayu — national chairman
Taofeek Arapaja — deputy national chairman (south)
Umar Damagum — deputy national chairman (north)
Samuel Anyanwu — national secretary
Setoji Kosheodo — deputy national secretary
Ahmed Mohammed — national treasurer
Ndubisi David — deputy national treasurer
Umar Bature — national organising secretary
Ighoyota Amori — deputy national organising secretary
Daniel Woyegikuro — national financial secretary
Adamu Kamale — deputy national financial secretary
Debo Ologunagba — national publicity secretary
Ibrahim Abdullahi — deputy national publicity secretary
Stella Effah-Attoe — national women’s leader
Hajara Wanka — deputy national women’s leader
Muhammed Suleiman — national youth leader
Timothy Osadolor — deputy national, youth leader
Kamaldeen Ajibade — national legal adviser
Okechukwu Osuoha — deputy national legal adviser
Okechuckwu Daniel — national auditor
Abdulrahman Mohammed — deputy national auditor

PLS BE GUIDED [/b]
Oga these are NWC members not NEC...These list are NWC members... Governors are statutory members of NEC...
Watch what you write too...Don't give us false information...I doubt if you are a PDP ranking member.

Re: Rivers, G5 Govs Won’t Work For Atiku, Wike Declares by Niceguyfirm: 10:29am On Nov 20, 2022
Obi and tinubu is far better than atiku. I support wike. Nigeria will be good but not with this crop of politicians. Deep pockets with no interest of what will benefit the country. If we didn't get it right this time, buhari government will be a saint to what we will have the next 8 years. The earlier the better for us..
Re: Rivers, G5 Govs Won’t Work For Atiku, Wike Declares by garfield1: 10:40am On Nov 20, 2022
tuoyoojo:

Chairman, I am not arguing with you. You Nigerians have short temper l. We are supposed sharing thoughts .

Let me tell you, the winner of the election is the person who would win a fair amount of votes from the perceived strong hold of his opponents

It would be fool hardly to believe that obi would win in any of the south Western States but I can guarantee you, he would get a substantial number of votes from.

How tinubu fare in the south south , south east and the north would determine his chances at clinching the tickets

So put sentiments aside, how do you think tinubu would fare in the other regions, seeing the baggage he has, his repeated blunders casting doubts in his current mental ability to lead the country, the Muslim Muslim ticket

Bros reason am

Outside lagos,obi won't do well in sw. Tinubu will get good votes in se/ss and get 40% in the north.
Re: Rivers, G5 Govs Won’t Work For Atiku, Wike Declares by seguno2: 10:47am On Nov 20, 2022
NotKnown:
Tears for generator guys

Why are you such a liar and propagandist?
What do you gain from telling lies

politicoNG:
Mikano International Limited, promoters of Mikano Generators, has denied any link to former Vice President and the presidential candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, in the 2023 general elections, Alhaji Atiku Abubakar.

The Managing Director of the company, Firas Mamlouk in a statement said Mikano is not affiliated to the former vice president in any way.

The statement reads: “The attention of the Management of Mikano International Limited, promoters of Mikano Generators (amongst other products), has been drawn to numerous articles and press statements stating that the Company is owned by/affiliated with Atiku Abubakar, GCON.

“This disclaimer is a notice to the general public that the news does not represent the true facts as it concerns Mikano International Limited. Please be informed that Mikano International Limited is not owned, affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with HE Atiku Abubakar GCON.

“Members of the public are therefore advised to disregard the news”.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/07/mikano-denies-link-with-pdp-presidential-candidate-atiku/
Re: Rivers, G5 Govs Won’t Work For Atiku, Wike Declares by deeva2: 10:47am On Nov 20, 2022
Urheadmaster:
grin

Is not only G5 governors.

The entire country is against PDP and APC.

To get it right this time.

Only Obi stand out tongue.

Re: Rivers, G5 Govs Won’t Work For Atiku, Wike Declares by Beedude(m): 10:53am On Nov 20, 2022
tuoyoojo:

Bros reason am
Main reason u can't underestimate Tinubu.
He has 22 Governors on his train. Those Job Obi want G-5 Governors to do will be done by 22 APC Governors and so many Senators, Ministers, commissioners, local government chairmen ,House of Rep and many political henchmen. The only person that can compete with Tinubu is Atiku but PDP are divided
Like I stated earlier, politics is a game of interest. My friend's Uncle is an APC Honourable in Oyo state. That constituency is locked down for Tinubu and this man. Some days ago he commissioned a small stadium for the community and shared laptops for students. I was with him when he commissioned some bore holes 2 years ago.
Politics is grass rooted. The comments online won't transform to votes.
Concerning the bagagges u are talking about, if anyone have any case against BAT, they should go to court and get him disqualified.

I'm sorry for my previous comment

2 Likes

Re: Rivers, G5 Govs Won’t Work For Atiku, Wike Declares by DrAkpamudehe: 11:23am On Nov 20, 2022
Jogs1900:

Oga these are NWC members not NEC...These list are NWC members... Governors are statutory members of NEC...
Watch what you write too...Don't give us false information...I doubt if you are a PDP ranking member.

Just keep quiet
Re: Rivers, G5 Govs Won’t Work For Atiku, Wike Declares by Jogs1900: 11:29am On Nov 20, 2022
DrAkpamudehe:

Just keep quiet
You know nothing...
Re: Rivers, G5 Govs Won’t Work For Atiku, Wike Declares by pikechukwu6(m): 11:43am On Nov 20, 2022
Wike and notice me is like 5/6. Atiku don't even no Wike exist anymore but the pikin keep ranting up and down grin grin
Re: Rivers, G5 Govs Won’t Work For Atiku, Wike Declares by Solababa91(m): 12:31pm On Nov 20, 2022
Politics is a game of interest, everyone is fighting for his, if you think Wike was wrong for calling out his colleagues to show their citizens what they did with the money they collected from FG which hitherto was not known to the public, then I think you're one of the problem of Nigeria.
iokpebholo:
Bayelsa,Edo,delta and Akwa ibom governors are suddenly his enemies because they not supporting him in fooling himself.PDP is already aware Wike will not support Atiku but d problem is y can't Mr talkative move on for God sake
Re: Rivers, G5 Govs Won’t Work For Atiku, Wike Declares by Solababa91(m): 12:32pm On Nov 20, 2022
Yet he is lobbying Jonathan and OBJ by proxy to beg Wike. Ask Atiku when his campaign will kickstart from its long break
pikechukwu6:
Wike and notice me is like 5/6. Atiku don't even no Wike exist anymore but the pikin keep ranting up and down grin grin
Re: Rivers, G5 Govs Won’t Work For Atiku, Wike Declares by peculiar2233: 12:52pm On Nov 20, 2022
iokpebholo:
Bayelsa,Edo,delta and Akwa ibom governors are suddenly his enemies because they not supporting him in fooling himself.PDP is already aware Wike will not support Atiku but d problem is y can't Mr talkative move on for God sake
He will not move on until PDAPC is brought down. We must secure new Nigeria weather u people like it or not.
Obi is the answer
A vote for Peter Obi is a vote for liberation

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

“We Won’t Allow It” – Wike Vows To Keep FCT Off-Limits To Protesters / APC Senators Back Oshiomhole, Govs, State Chairmen Plot Chair's Removal - Punch / Ebonyi Gov. Nwifuru Displays Amazing Dance Moves To Celebrate Victory (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.