Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,757 members, 7,908,938 topics. Date: Friday, 02 August 2024 at 02:23 PM

The Bride Of Christ Is Under Attack Now - Call To 40 Day Fasting - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Bride Of Christ Is Under Attack Now - Call To 40 Day Fasting (1678 Views)

Biblical Week Indicates The Second Coming Of Christ To Be Between 2030 - 2035 / Lent: Countdown To 40 Days Fasting. / Top 10 Reasons Why Jesus Christ Is Not God (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Bride Of Christ Is Under Attack Now - Call To 40 Day Fasting by Sabke: 11:23am On Aug 25, 2011
-------Original Message-------

Date: 25/08/2011 4:26:58
Subject: ATTENTION!!!: THE BRIDE OF CHRIST IS UNDER ATTACK NOW TO MAKE HER MISS THE RAPTURE - CALL TO 40 DAYS FASTING

Brethren,

The Lord is calling for the Soldiers of Light to stand up, take up their armor and buckler and fight for the Bride DURING 40 DAYS OF FASTING STARTING ON THE 1ST OF SEPTEMBER 2011 just before the rapture. Lucifer and His kingdom has drawn his best demonic giants after the order of Goliath, Lahmi the brother of Goliath the Gittite and Sippai, that was of the children of the giant: and they were subdued. These Giants were there in the past among the Children of the Philistines.

READ THE FASTING INSTRUCTIONS AND PRAYER POINTS ATTACHED.

Brethren, Prepare in Holiness and Righteousness for the imminent coming of the Lord.

God bless you

The Soldier of Light of the Army of the Lord

Bro. Augusto MAQUENGO

My link at our website for many of the visions: http://end-times-prophecy.com/blog/?p=1554

ATTENTION!!!: THE BRIDE OF CHRIST IS UNDER ATTACK NOW TO MAKE HER MISS THE RAPTURE

Proclaim ye this among the Gentiles; Prepare war, wake up the mighty men, let all the men of war draw near; let them come up (Joel 3:9)

Date: 19/08/2011 19:15:06

To: Sabrina; Susan; AK Juniper

Subject: RE: The Bride is being called to fast 40 days to prepare for their Bridegroom Yashuah!

Dearest Sisters,
I was downstairs with my two little ones this morning and I heard Father so clearly say write my two daughter and tell them that I encourage you to only fast with reverse osmosis filtered water and organics produce and juices, and foods as much as our budget can afford. This also is part of getting the toxins and toxic earth foods out of our systems. It also opens the airwaves to hear Abba even better. :-)
Shalom and Love to you!
Keegan

Brethren,

The Lord is calling for the Soldiers of Light to stand up, take up their armor and buckler and fight for the Bride just before the rapture. Lucifer and His kingdom has drawn his best demonic giants after the order of Goliath, Lahmi the brother of Goliath the Gittite and Sippai, that was of the children of the giant: and they were subdued. These Giants were there in the past among the Children of the Philistines.

These dreadful giants were kept especially for this time to impede the true faithful Christians who are the bride of Christ to be raptured. They have mounted up strategies and launched astral poison as well as other demonic technologies to engage true and faithful children of God to what they call in hell and in the water as the END-TIMES MESSAGE AGAINST THE CHRISTIANS. These messages of demonic end-time are divided into two demonic battalions:

1- Giant Demonic (Demonic Arch-Spirits and Fallen Arch-Angels) who will tack the Christians through physical appearances to destroy them with several bombardments of afflictions.

2- Army of Close Proximity of Demons of Pride, vainglory, self-exaltation, self-centeredness, selfishness, self-deception, egocentric, egotism, false responsibility, Gossips, Prosperity concentration, Deception, confusion of mind,

True faithful Christians who are serious and ready for the coming rapture should stand up and seriously fight.

Thus says the Lord: Proclaim ye this among the Gentiles; Prepare war, wake up the mighty men, let all the men of war draw near; let them come up:

· Beat your plowshares into swords, and your pruning hooks into spears: let the weak say, I am strong.

· Assemble yourselves, and come, all ye heathen, and gather yourselves together round about: thither cause thy mighty ones to come down, O LORD.

· Let the heathen be wakened, and come up to the valley of Jehoshaphat: for there will I sit to judge all the heathen round about.

· Put ye in the sickle, for the harvest is ripe: come, get you down; for the press is full, the fats overflow; for their wickedness is great (Joe 3:9 -13).

Multitudes of faithful Christians are called into the valley of decision before the rapture.

Multitudes, multitudes in the valley of decision: for the day of the LORD is near in the valley of decision. The sun and the moon shall be darkened, and the stars shall withdraw their shining. The LORD also shall roar out of Zion, and utter his voice from Jerusalem; and the heavens and the earth shall shake: but the LORD will be the hope of his people and the strength of the children of Israel (Joe 3:14-16).

STRATEGIC WARFARE FOR THE REFINING OF THE BRIDE OF CHRIST FOR THE RAPTURE

1. FASTING OF 40 DAYS WARFARE AND INTERCESSION FOR THE BRIDE STARTING FROM 1ST SEPTEMBER 2011 TO END 10TH OCTOBER 2011

a) PRAYER TIMES:

· 12 midday every day for two or one hour prayer

· 5pm before breaking the fasting at 6pm your local time

· 12 midnight prayers for 3 hours intense warfare

b) FASTING PROCEDURES:

· The fasting is to break every 6pm of your time

c) EATING HABBITS DURING THE FASTING:

· 1st 10 days – The fasting is to be broken at 6pm your local time. Eating habits should be vegetables, bread, juice, yogurt, spaghetti (without meat or chicken), fruits or any light refreshment. NO MEAT OR CHICKEN IS ALLOWED. During the day time, there is no water allowed for this first 10 days.

· 2ND 10days – The fasting is to be broken at 6pm your local time. Eating habits should be normal meals at 6pm every day. Meat and chicken during the second 10 days is allowed ONLY AT 6PM WHEN BREAKING THE FAST.

· 3rd 10days – The fasting is to be broken at 6pm your local time. Eating habits should be normal meals at 6pm every day. Meat and chicken during the third 10 days is allowed ONLY AT 6PM WHEN BREAKING THE FAST.

· 4th 10days - The fasting is to be broken at 6pm your local time. Eating habits should be vegetables, bread, juice, yogurt, spaghetti (without meat or chicken), fruits or any light refreshment. NO MEAT OR CHICKEN IS ALLOWED.

d) FOR COUPLES: Couples are allowed to be intimate only after the fasting is broken. This means that during the fasting hours no intimate relationship is allowed.

e) COMMUNION: At the end of the Fasting (6pm each day), people can take communion. This is only at the end of the fast each day.

f) ANOINTING WITH OIL: During the fasting, you can anoint yourself with oil as and when you are led by the Holy Spirit.

2. STAND AT MID-NIGHTS AGAINST THE POWERS OF DARKNESS AND EVERY FOUL SPIRIT WHICH HAS BEEN POURED AGAINST THE CHURCH

3. PRAYER POINTS AS LED BY THE HOLY SPIRIT:

· Lord God Almighty, I stand before your presence and worship you for the provision of Salvation and grace of protection upon the Bride of Christ in the Mighty Name of Jesus Christ.

· Eternal Father, I petition a down pouring of atomic power from your cups of wrath over every demonic giants militating against the Bride of Christ in the Mighty Name of Jesus Christ.

· Father, release the hi-tech divine destruction against all giants released to attack the Bride of Christ in order to make it miss the rapture, in the Might Name of Jesus Christ.

Every demonic BLACK MASS ASSASSINATION AGAINST THE BRIDE OF CHRIST be dismantled and totally turned into ashes by atomic liquid fire in the Mighty name of Jesus Christ. amen.

· Every demonic CALAMITY AND DISASTER PROGRAMMED INTO THE END-TIME OF RAPTURE AGAINST THE BRIDE OF CHRIST, WE COMMAND YOU TO BE NULLIFIED AND COMPLETELY BACKFIRE TO THE CAMPS OF THE ENEMY IN THE MIGHTY NAME OF JESUS CHRIST. AMEN.

· I call upon heavenly rain of liquid fire to swallow every demonic battalion which is standing to impede the Bride of Christ from making the Rapture in the Mighty name of Jesus Christ.

· Almighty God, show your mighty and power against every demonic strategies and new technologies launched against the Bride of Christ in the Mighty name of Jesus Christ.

· Every confederacy of evil that has risen up against the Bride of Christ, I command you to perish and be utterly eliminated after the order of destruction of Sodoma and Gomorrah in the Mighty name of Jesus Christ.

· I call upon divine biological suicidal weapons of a mixture of fire and sulfur to annihilate every single demon standing to impede the Bride from Purity and Perfection in the Mighty name of Jesus Christ.

· Father God, I call upon the sevenfold disaster of thunders, great noise, earthquake, tornados, strong winds, tempest and flames of consuming fire to heat and butter down.

· Lord God, pour a Mighty anointing of purity and sanctification spirit over the Bride of Christ to purify her more and more in the Mighty Name of Jesus Christ.

· Lord God, cover the Bride of Christ under the unseen and unbeatable blood of Jesus Christ in the Mighty Name of Jesus Christ.

· Permanent cups of wrath of the Living God, scatter and grind into pieces every demonic infrastructure and interests against the Bride of Christ in the Mighty Name of Jesus Christ.

· God of Elijah, answer us by fire to burn every altar of evil sacrifice during incantations against the Bride of Christ in the Mighty Name of Jesus Christ.

· I proclaim victory over the Powers of darkness and their entire kingdom in the permanent order in the Mighty Name of Jesus Christ. amen

Hurry and prepare yourself for us to go…Very soon we will be home enjoying for eternity.

Prepare the way of the Lord in all holiness and righteousness for the Messiah Jesus Christ is coming.

From the Soldier of the Light under the Orders of the Commander-in-Chief the Lord Jesus Christ

Bro. Augusto Maquengo

My link at our website for many of the visions: http://end-times-prophecy.com/blog/?p=1554
Re: The Bride Of Christ Is Under Attack Now - Call To 40 Day Fasting by Pukkah: 11:27am On Aug 25, 2011
When did the attack start please?
Re: The Bride Of Christ Is Under Attack Now - Call To 40 Day Fasting by Kay17: 11:32am On Aug 25, 2011
Would machine guns and other modern weapons be useful?
Re: The Bride Of Christ Is Under Attack Now - Call To 40 Day Fasting by Nobody: 11:46am On Aug 25, 2011
@Sabke Goodvine Yefet.

Make sure you take part in the fast and do not eat or drink anything at all for 40 days.

You and your fellow like minded believers will be doing the world a huge favor if you eliminate yourselves from the gene pool.
Re: The Bride Of Christ Is Under Attack Now - Call To 40 Day Fasting by thehomer: 12:40pm On Aug 25, 2011
Armies march on their stomach but you've chosen to starve yourself even more.

(1) (Reply)

The Lord God Almighty – The Only Holy One, Righteous / Christian Mother Sentenced To Death For 'insulting' Muhammad - Pray For Her ! / World Could End Before March 2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.