Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,952 members, 7,922,353 topics. Date: Friday, 16 August 2024 at 04:13 AM

See How A Nairaland Made His Mentor Laugh - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / See How A Nairaland Made His Mentor Laugh (270 Views)

A Mentor Is Needed Please!!! / See The Electronics Weighing Scales A Nairaland Fabricate / A Nairaland Is Promoting His Music - "Elegushi" By Jaboo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

See How A Nairaland Made His Mentor Laugh by AngelGabbyShara(m): 9:08am On Nov 20, 2022
Last weekend I meet with former Governor Ekiti State, Dr. John Kayode Fayemi, who has be of great immense to my political growth and helpful to my career. He has been my Mentor since school days. I thank God I was able to make him laugh. He is the Coordinator Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Campaign in Ekiti State also doubled as the Special Adviser on Foreign Affairs to APC President Campaign Council.

Fayemi is core progressive and as well the first Governor in Ekiti State to Stay Two FULL TERM in office and also the first Ekiti State Governor who was succeeded by His Party man.

Fayemi is the most respected politician in Ekiti State.

Re: See How A Nairaland Made His Mentor Laugh by Nobody: 9:22am On Nov 20, 2022
Monetary gains. Nothing more.

1 Like

Re: See How A Nairaland Made His Mentor Laugh by illicit(m): 7:45am On Nov 21, 2022
Okun o

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Tech Bend To Suit Your Life / Ways To Make Money Online In (2023)-for The Average Nigerian / #nairalife: She’s 25 And Survives By People Coming Through For Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.