Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,349 members, 7,888,115 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 07:41 PM

Reno Omokri: Obi's Supporters Made Me Waste $4,000 Investigating Tinubu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri: Obi's Supporters Made Me Waste $4,000 Investigating Tinubu (36119 Views)

Omokri: Obi Couldn't Reduce Poverty In Anambra Yet Wants To Reduce It Nationally / Reno Omokri: Obi Only Visiting Churches For Votes / Reno Omokri: Obi Says Past Leaders Are Bad, Yet Runs To Them For Endorsement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri: Obi's Supporters Made Me Waste $4,000 Investigating Tinubu by LeoDeKing: 11:01am On Nov 20, 2022
immortalcrown:
Shame on you for being the first to do what you falsely accuse me of. You insinuate my comment is not related to the post. I proved you wrong. You now wrote about names that are not mentioned in the post. Shame on you for your inability to stay and defend yourself within the context of the post.
Shinedu, so the dogshit you wrote up there is the "proving" wrong?

You are doing well. grin

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri: Obi's Supporters Made Me Waste $4,000 Investigating Tinubu by Agbegbaorogboye: 11:02am On Nov 20, 2022
LeoDeKing:

Obinna, do you agree Tinubu attended Chicago State University? That is what has been on the snout of ipob for the past 1 year, so don't derail and start talking about dogshit which is not the purpose of the thread.
Musibau,
You're not in a position to accuse others if derailing threads. Go back and read your posts when your eyes are clear from whatever inebriates you.
Then you'll understand how confused you look to people reading your posts.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri: Obi's Supporters Made Me Waste $4,000 Investigating Tinubu by immortalcrown(m): 11:04am On Nov 20, 2022
LeoDeKing:

Shinedu, so the dogshit you wrote up there is the "proving" wrong?

You are doing well. grin
Indeed, you are Shinedu

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: Obi's Supporters Made Me Waste $4,000 Investigating Tinubu by Buccalcavity2: 11:05am On Nov 20, 2022
It's amazing how history repeats itself. I see 2015 repeating itself, where PDP focused on slurs and personal attacks while APC was focused on issues. It's the evidence that opposition is not prepared for this election and BAT will likely win.
Fingers crossed.

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri: Obi's Supporters Made Me Waste $4,000 Investigating Tinubu by kk2027: 11:06am On Nov 20, 2022
Skankamola:

The fact he did graduate from csu in good grades should settle your worries but potato must potate. The man was able to run his govt without allocation from the fg for a considerable length of time making resonablt strides, saint peter on the hand even with steady fg allocations still owed salaries and executed shoddy projects. Who would you honestly call a better manager?

I'm not questioning that he went to Chicago uni
But Primary and secondary school part of his history seems to have something Nigerians need to know

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri: Obi's Supporters Made Me Waste $4,000 Investigating Tinubu by kk2027: 11:08am On Nov 20, 2022
LeoDeKing:

Obinna, he presented drugs and was given admission. Is that okay by you?

Was the drug issue before or after he graduated?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri: Obi's Supporters Made Me Waste $4,000 Investigating Tinubu by Nobody: 11:15am On Nov 20, 2022
kk2027:

I'm not questioning that he went to Chicago uni
But Primary and secondary school part of his history seems to have something Nigerians need to know
Is that more important than his precedent as a public office holder at the moment?

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri: Obi's Supporters Made Me Waste $4,000 Investigating Tinubu by duro4chang(m): 11:17am On Nov 20, 2022
All of you will work in vain.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri: Obi's Supporters Made Me Waste $4,000 Investigating Tinubu by Ojiofor: 11:19am On Nov 20, 2022
tinsel:
Critic, Reno Omokri is regretting that he wasted $4,000 just to investigate if the APC’s presidential candidate, Asiwaju Bola Tinubu attended Chicago State University only to find out that it is true.
He lamented that he listened to the lies of supporters of the Labour Party’s presidential candidate, Peter Obi, that Tinubu did not attend the university.
“Soludo was right about them. They are a mob. They have no head, and as such, can’t reason. And that Tinubu did not attend Chicago State University is an obvious lie. I should know. I believed the lie and wasted $4000 plus flying to Chicago to investigate in person!

“Believing that Tinubu did not graduate from Chicago State University is like believing Buhari has been cloned, or replaced by a Sudanese named Jibrin. No wonder the same set of people believe both lies. He graduated from Chicago State University,” Omokri said in series of tweets on Saturday.
Omokri added that Tinubu is actually a better leader than Obi, when one took into account what he achieved in Lagos as Governor.
He said “Obi is not even a leader. He is a trader. He will trade away Obidients for profit! however, it is not true that Tinubu did not attend Chicago State University. I physically went to Chicago. He attended and graduated. Tinubu was actually quite intelligent and studious, according to them.”

https://pmnewsnigeria.com/2022/11/19/tinubu-graduated-from-chicago-state-university-i-wasted-4000-to-investigate-him-omokri/

Reno who send you message you idiot. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri: Obi's Supporters Made Me Waste $4,000 Investigating Tinubu by sreamsense: 11:20am On Nov 20, 2022
kk2027:
The investigation should be more about the documents he submitted to secure the Chicago admission
since the Primary and secondary school he attended is rocket science grin

Is better you give flight money to Reno or you go there on your own to find out from school record department more about documents he submitted to gain admission. Tinubu is a first class material in foreign university, he is more brilliant than Obi third-class in local university. Respect your Tinubu boss for once

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri: Obi's Supporters Made Me Waste $4,000 Investigating Tinubu by Superwave16320: 11:23am On Nov 20, 2022
Is taht because he stated the truth or you are simply mad like many of your foolish tribesmen

Sheistoopretty:
Reno is a f*ol lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri: Obi's Supporters Made Me Waste $4,000 Investigating Tinubu by Nobody: 11:24am On Nov 20, 2022
Let him show us proof that he wasted $4k to investigate tinubu.What did he buy?He will be surprised that tinubu will not appoint him as campaign director not to talk of minister.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri: Obi's Supporters Made Me Waste $4,000 Investigating Tinubu by Nobody: 11:27am On Nov 20, 2022
Sheistoopretty:

No. He is a very smart guy who realizes that the most foolish thing in the world anyone can do is burn bridges.

The way Omokri is playing his cards, Tinubu and Atiku will surely find him portfolio.

Not a fan of Omokri but I respect bis ability to think critically because I think that is something only 1% of Nigerians have the sense to use every time and in almost all situations.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri: Obi's Supporters Made Me Waste $4,000 Investigating Tinubu by Glink2018(m): 11:28am On Nov 20, 2022
Agbegbaorogboye:

Stop ignorance. Reno did not know there are moneybags when he was handling Obi's SM accounts previously?
Mind you, he has also come out to clear the air that neither Atiku nor Tinubu have engaged him as a member of their social media team.
So shift left

Reno is a political jobber. .just like Dino Melaye, Femi Fani Kayode and Festus Keyamo....they are there to market any political candidate ...so, don't blame him...blame yourself because you are too blind to see what some people's political businesses or professions are. You might even be the same age as Reno.... He is playing his game wella and when the election has been concluded, he will go to those he has worked for to collect either appointment or pay...while you who are supporting Obi are building your castle in the sky...hoping to reap it one day...

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri: Obi's Supporters Made Me Waste $4,000 Investigating Tinubu by kk2027: 11:31am On Nov 20, 2022
sreamsense:

Is better you give flight money to Reno or you go their on your own to find out from school record department more about documents he submitted to gain admission. Tinubu is a first class material in foreign university, he is more brilliant than Obi third-class in local university. Respect your Tinubu boss for once

Why do you guys pick a quarrel whenever asked to mention Tinubu's primary or secondary school

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri: Obi's Supporters Made Me Waste $4,000 Investigating Tinubu by Bobloco: 11:47am On Nov 20, 2022
Agbegbaorogboye:
What is paining Reno is the fact that Obi dumped him as his social media manager.
For him, it's a matter of survival. If Obi wins despite sacking him, his stock as a media guru takes a dip.
That's why he prefers APC win than Obi even though he's spent the last seven years criticizing APC for kicking him out of govt

Coupled with the fact that he is on self inflicted exile
Re: Reno Omokri: Obi's Supporters Made Me Waste $4,000 Investigating Tinubu by drlateef: 11:58am On Nov 20, 2022
kk2027:
His Chicago certificate has never been the issue

The real issue is what documents did he submit to Chicago to get admission

IAny nvestigations should be about his real name, his age, his primary and secondary school, his source of wealth and his health status

Have you devoted your energy to investigate your scammer leader? Your leader who was in school at same time with Peter Odili, yet Odili is more than 12 years older than him? Have you investigated your leader who never indicated his year of graduation, brought out fake degree certificate and fake NYSC certificate? Remove the log from your eyes before doing so for others.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri: Obi's Supporters Made Me Waste $4,000 Investigating Tinubu by Realists(m): 12:29pm On Nov 20, 2022
Sheistoopretty:

Reply his assertions against Obi with facts & data's, not insults. This is main reason why Obi will not win the election but come distant 3rd, for his Obi-idiots only use abuse & insults to sell his presidency aspirations. Instead of building bridges across the country.

We all have to agree with Professor Charles Soludo " Obi & minions think Nigerian politics is all about Nzogbu Nzogbu" not knowing that Nigeria is larger than Dot Nation.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri: Obi's Supporters Made Me Waste $4,000 Investigating Tinubu by xynerise: 12:30pm On Nov 20, 2022
It means you are foolish

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri: Obi's Supporters Made Me Waste $4,000 Investigating Tinubu by mimicherry: 12:31pm On Nov 20, 2022
Dj cuppy is engaged
Re: Reno Omokri: Obi's Supporters Made Me Waste $4,000 Investigating Tinubu by Badguy77(m): 12:31pm On Nov 20, 2022
Exiled investigator... Come home and rant rubbish and see if you go go collect... See him head like dangote cement
Re: Reno Omokri: Obi's Supporters Made Me Waste $4,000 Investigating Tinubu by Nobody: 12:31pm On Nov 20, 2022
Sheistoopretty:

For telling it as it is?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri: Obi's Supporters Made Me Waste $4,000 Investigating Tinubu by Anticrime77: 12:32pm On Nov 20, 2022
Person wey get money no go dey complain like dis yeye man

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: Obi's Supporters Made Me Waste $4,000 Investigating Tinubu by Ashirioluwa: 12:33pm On Nov 20, 2022
I don’t know if Reno Omokiri is working for Tinubu or Atiku?

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: Obi's Supporters Made Me Waste $4,000 Investigating Tinubu by joewychampion(m): 12:33pm On Nov 20, 2022
Tinubu has this to say When asked about his classmates grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: Obi's Supporters Made Me Waste $4,000 Investigating Tinubu by Memphis357(m): 12:34pm On Nov 20, 2022
LeoDeKing:

Shinedu, the topic is not about Tinubu or Reno's personality, it is about whether or not Tinubu attended the university.

Now, did Tinubu attend Chicago State University or we should wait for lamidi kwanu to make a broadcast on that?
Tinubu is a sick demented f00l.
It's only an irredeemable F00L that would cast his or her vote on Tinubu and the APC given the condition of their Presidential candidate.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri: Obi's Supporters Made Me Waste $4,000 Investigating Tinubu by Ashirioluwa: 12:35pm On Nov 20, 2022
Ds4y8654:
:

Some gullible folks will fall for this story
Re: Reno Omokri: Obi's Supporters Made Me Waste $4,000 Investigating Tinubu by 7arrows: 12:36pm On Nov 20, 2022
tinsel:

https://pmnewsnigeria.com/2022/11/19/tinubu-graduated-from-chicago-state-university-i-wasted-4000-to-investigate-him-omokri/

This guy why r u always looking for cheap popularity? I don warn u before I beg park well.

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: Obi's Supporters Made Me Waste $4,000 Investigating Tinubu by alizma: 12:37pm On Nov 20, 2022
tinsel:

“Believing that Tinubu did not graduate from Chicago State University is like believing Buhari has been cloned, or replaced by a Sudanese named Jibrin. No wonder the same set of people believe both lies. He graduated from Chicago State University,”

Funny as it may sound, those who believed the first are the same people in the second group so, they believe the second story too.

8 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: Obi's Supporters Made Me Waste $4,000 Investigating Tinubu by Thonee(m): 12:37pm On Nov 20, 2022
That $4000 go pain Ormockery die.
Bola Ahmed Tinubu that the Chicago state university know about is a female and not a male.
Reno wasted his time without finding out if the said Tinubu in the school was a girl or boy.
But as e dey pain am, e go dey sweet us.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Umo Eno Announced Winner Of Akwa Ibom Governorship Election 2023 / Nigerian Female Sodiers Sing And Dances In A High Spirit (photos & Video) / Shettima Should Be The Best VP For Tinubu (Opinion)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.