Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,611 members, 7,944,830 topics. Date: Tuesday, 10 September 2024 at 05:47 AM

God Bless All The Side Chicks. You filled a vacuum - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / God Bless All The Side Chicks. You filled a vacuum (848 Views)

80% Of Divorced Women Are Now Side-Chicks To Married Men - Lady Says (Video) / How I Handled My Husband And His 4 Side Chicks - Woman (Video) / COVID-19 Lockdown: Side Chicks & Side Guys, How Have You Been Coping? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

God Bless All The Side Chicks. You filled a vacuum by Tofax: 12:03pm On Nov 20, 2022
Guys, the easiest way to make a stubborn wife humble is to provide for her but ignore her by investing your time on a humble side chick. In fact side chicks have contributed in no small measure in given sanity & soothing the emotional trauma & abuse most married men go through in their homes.
What a man needs most is not food, sex, beauty. What a man needs most is RESPECT & sidechicks are all encompassing in this regard

4 Likes

Re: God Bless All The Side Chicks. You filled a vacuum by HarlequinLekex: 12:10pm On Nov 20, 2022
Having a Side shick[t] is commiting adultery.

1 Like

Re: God Bless All The Side Chicks. You filled a vacuum by Shagwell(m): 12:11pm On Nov 20, 2022
God will keep blessing them na, until you go download Virus, someday, somehow. grin grin

3 Likes

Re: God Bless All The Side Chicks. You filled a vacuum by MarketDispatch: 12:12pm On Nov 20, 2022
Tofax:
Guys, the easiest way to make a stubborn wife humble is to provide for her but ignore her by investing your time on a humble side chick. In fact side chicks have contributed in no small measure in given sanity & soothing the emotional trauma & abuse most married men go through in their homes.
What a man needs most is not food, sex, beauty. What a man needs most is RESPECT & sidechicks are all encompassing in this regard

Re: God Bless All The Side Chicks. You filled a vacuum by HarlequinLekex: 12:19pm On Nov 20, 2022
If ur wife and side shict get to know they are eating from the same pot, you just want make dem kill you before time over property. Just say you wan commit suicide.

1 Like

Re: God Bless All The Side Chicks. You filled a vacuum by Elmojiid(m): 12:31pm On Nov 20, 2022
Hmmmmmm
Re: God Bless All The Side Chicks. You filled a vacuum by Jeon(f): 12:54pm On Nov 20, 2022
The reason why open relationship is good.

4 Likes

Re: God Bless All The Side Chicks. You filled a vacuum by Nobody: 4:16pm On Nov 20, 2022
Stupidity runs in ur lineage. So when Jesus came down and said one man, one wife in New Testament. So new CC testament is not part of the Bible? If u want to follow Old Testament, dem once u vomit fornication, u re to be stoned to death. If u steal, Dey kill u. God’s anger was very serious dem. Jesus came n corrected many things. U re just so foolish to know dat Old Testament are the old ways before God sends himself as Jesus to make things right. It was their tradition to marry wives, it was not commanded by God!!!! Just like how Hausas marry underage gals, it’s their tradition. It has nothing to do with religion! Very stupid human being[quote author=MarketDispatch post=118539876][/quote]

1 Like

Re: God Bless All The Side Chicks. You filled a vacuum by Nobody: 4:17pm On Nov 20, 2022
Stupidity runs in ur lineage. So when Jesus came down and said one man, one wife in New Testament. So new CC testament is not part of the Bible? If u want to follow Old Testament, dem once u vomit fornication, u re to be stoned to death. If u steal, Dey kill u. God’s anger was very serious dem. Jesus came n corrected many things. U re just so foolish to know dat Old Testament are the old ways before God sends himself as Jesus to make things right. It was their tradition to marry wives, it was not commanded by God!!!! Just like how Hausas marry underage gals, it’s their tradition. It has nothing to do with religion! Very stupid human [quote author=MarketDispatch post=118539876][/quote]
Re: God Bless All The Side Chicks. You filled a vacuum by Nobody: 4:19pm On Nov 20, 2022
U are commuting Adultery, u are happy. It is sweetening u. Let’s say u die untimely, u re going straight to hell
Tofax:

1 Like

Re: God Bless All The Side Chicks. You filled a vacuum by ahnie: 5:47pm On Nov 20, 2022
The counselor above me said**Commuting adultery**

When then tell them to go school,dem say no,na ebelebo(almond fruit)dem wan go pick.
Re: God Bless All The Side Chicks. You filled a vacuum by Richy4(m): 6:52pm On Nov 20, 2022
This is like one of those funny thread I used to see around 2009 that usually creates ruckus in romance section when that section was devoid of smart phones carrying kids cheesy
Re: God Bless All The Side Chicks. You filled a vacuum by Nobody: 7:30pm On Nov 20, 2022
Your wife is also our side-chick grin
Re: God Bless All The Side Chicks. You filled a vacuum by Oluneutral: 9:13pm On Nov 20, 2022
So, you mean disrespecting your wife by cheating on her is the best way to get at your wife, continue but Just remember that women will give you back multiples of whatever you give them.

1 Like

Re: God Bless All The Side Chicks. You filled a vacuum by Nobody: 10:29pm On Nov 20, 2022
If at dis ur age, u can’t reason dat it was a typographical error, then I think u re cursed. A curse has been placed on u and will follow u to death. U shall be misunderstood by all and ppl will take u for a fool. The curse will bring pains, agony and anguish into ur life. U shall eat the sands of the earth in shame. U shall be mocked all ur days. I see u drinking the cup of bitterness and sorrow. I see u gnashing ur teeth in pains.
ahnie:
The counselor above me said**Commuting adultery**

When then tell them to go school,dem say no,na ebelebo(almond fruit)dem wan go pick.
Re: God Bless All The Side Chicks. You filled a vacuum by ibkayee(f): 11:04pm On Nov 20, 2022
This is why I’m a big fan of paternity fraud grin
Re: God Bless All The Side Chicks. You filled a vacuum by ahnie: 2:18am On Nov 21, 2022
Sick psycho never disappoints cheesy cheesy cheesy.
Re: God Bless All The Side Chicks. You filled a vacuum by culf: 3:58am On Nov 21, 2022
Tamilore11:
If at dis ur age, u can’t reason dat it was a typographical error, then I think u re cursed. A curse has been placed on u and will follow u to death. U shall be misunderstood by all and ppl will take u for a fool. The curse will bring pains, agony and anguish into ur life. U shall eat the sands of the earth in shame. U shall be mocked all ur days. I see u drinking the cup of bitterness and sorrow. I see u gnashing ur teeth in pains.

baba bros, this is unnecessary and childish! na waooo

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Men Punish The Children Along When Having Issues With Their Wives? / Cementry With Football Viewing Center. / Is She/he Cheating On Me : Find Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.