Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,600 members, 7,882,052 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 02:22 PM

IELTS ( Computer Based) In 10days, What The Hell? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / IELTS ( Computer Based) In 10days, What The Hell? (407 Views)

I'm Based In Lagos, This Is Where I Go When I Say I'm Going To The Village. / Nigerian Man Based In Japan Reveals Why He Has Not Gone Into Crime. Photos / The Nigeria Air Logo Was Designed By FROM6, A Company Based In Bahrain (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

IELTS ( Computer Based) In 10days, What The Hell? by thinkinghead: 1:30pm On Nov 20, 2022
Hello everyone, trust you all doing fine. Here is seemingly a tough situation I have found myself. Got conditional admission from a school in uk (master program) after admission requirements are satisfied. left; is to deposit, fill general criminal form and upload O.level. GCF filled and o.level uploaded. School kept on sending reminder until deposite made. Left; is to get unconditional offer of admission and CAS to move on but school claims to prefer WAEC TO NECO, they later consent to NECO but after some days they said that the course am coming for is more of English hence I will have to write IELTS, KITE or ELLT. Which is in no where part of the admission requirement stated and nothing of such said before deposit. I am for January intake and there is still alot to catch up with. I booked ielts CBT. yesterday because it takes 3-5 days b4 result released. Right now I have less than 10days to prepare. The study guide seems really tough going by the usual 40 minutes ( being scoring 20, 21/40).
I really need technical advise and knowhow from professionals and those who have successfully took the cbt ielts to help land the desired result.
Best regards!
Re: IELTS ( Computer Based) In 10days, What The Hell? by OAOA: 3:30pm On Nov 20, 2022
Congrats on your admission, I pray Almighty make everything come through for you.

Little advise I can give on IELTS, specifically on the Writing Part, have intro, body and conclusion

The intro is a paraphrase of the topic, body is your main points and conclusion is summary of what you've written or answering the question raised in your topic.

In addition, ensure your spellings are correct as the system won't underline wrong spellings.

Overall, I wish you all the best!

(1) (Reply)

Proof Of Funds / Is There Any Nigeria Int'l Airport With Rail Transit Ground Transport Option? / I Need Advise On Japa Plans

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.