Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,691 members, 7,930,386 topics. Date: Saturday, 24 August 2024 at 04:56 PM

Wike Wants PDP To Give Him A Motive To Defect - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike Wants PDP To Give Him A Motive To Defect (475 Views)

Why Obaseki Wants PDP Exco Dissolved, Ex-Edo APC Chair, Ojezua As New Chairman / Why Wike Wants Secondus, PDP NWC Sacked / Bode George Wants PDP To Discipline Fayose For Saying Obaseki Will Lose Edo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wike Wants PDP To Give Him A Motive To Defect by DeepThroater: 1:58pm On Nov 20, 2022
Its all safe to assume that Wike , who once vowed never to leave the PDP, is looking for an excuse to defect .

From all indications , Wike is hell bent on quitting the PDP for the APC. Forget LP and Peter Obi. Wike is just using Obi to get the PDP to suspend him for anti party activities from where , Wike will defect to the APC.

Why APC?.

I don't know for sure but , this is the only Party and its candidate , Wike has been having secret meetings with.

And if you go by Wike's sudden praise directed towards the Buhari APC led federal govt over the release of oil revenue backdated since 1997, you will see that Wike is already in the APC.

So what is Wike using to bargain with the APC and what does he expect back in return?

The APC can not dream of winning Rivers or any of the SS states owing largely to the dominance of the very powerful PDP structure on ground that has been consistent since 1999.

What the APC wants is just 25% votes from Rivers to which Wike could deliver. Emphasis on: "could".

Negotiations over this maybe dragging as long as it is now over Wike placing a very tall order as compensation and while still negotiating with Atiku's camp.

Normally, Wike isn't in a position to negotiate with Atiku talk more of placing demands but Wike has shown that he is ready to split Rivers vote between the APC and LP. But Atiku's camp is calling his bluff and feel that : if e too bad, they will secure the minimum required vote from Rivers.

This has made Wike to go full sabotage on the PDP and its candidate and he is now done with the PDP but looking to the same PDP to suspend him owing to his anti party activities.

But the PDP is very wise to his game and have allowed Wike to continue in his charade as they know Wike is too proud to walk back on his own words of being committed to the PDP.

Conclusion:

Wike will remain a card carrying member of the PDP despite all his antics, Atiku will secure more than the minimum required votes from Rivers and win the elections proper.

What then for Wike?

He goes into permanent political retirement and irrelevance.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Wike Wants PDP To Give Him A Motive To Defect by ganisucks(f): 2:03pm On Nov 20, 2022
How much did Baba Mikano release for all these social media warfare. I'm surprised because he initially said that 95% of Northerners do not have Android phone. When did all their transistor radios become useless. He should stop paying you guys and instead pour all the money into radio jingles in the north.

1 Like

Re: Wike Wants PDP To Give Him A Motive To Defect by DeepThroater: 2:03pm On Nov 20, 2022
Its 4am and club down dey wind down...

Olosho leftovers dey price 50k.

Nah Wike be that.

Las las e go enter bike go back empty.
Re: Wike Wants PDP To Give Him A Motive To Defect by DeepThroater: 2:04pm On Nov 20, 2022
ganisucks:
How much did Baba Mikano release for all these social media warfare. I'm surprised because he initially said that 95% of Northerners do not have Android phone. When did all their transistor radios become useless. He should stop paying you guys and instead pour all the money into radio jingles in the north.

May 29, you return back to your vomit.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wike Wants PDP To Give Him A Motive To Defect by ganisucks(f): 2:07pm On Nov 20, 2022
DeepThroater:

May 29, you return back to your vomit.

I never in my life supported Atiku, and I don't even support President Obi. I'm merely respecting the office he will soon occupy.
Re: Wike Wants PDP To Give Him A Motive To Defect by Nobody: 2:07pm On Nov 20, 2022
Wike will never defect! Where does he want to go?

Wike is still hungry for power and influence, and only PDP can possibly give him that easily

Everyone knows that

Atiku is coming
Re: Wike Wants PDP To Give Him A Motive To Defect by Gunayo(m): 2:18pm On Nov 20, 2022
All l can say is that you are pained. Atiku cannot get 25% votes in River State.
Re: Wike Wants PDP To Give Him A Motive To Defect by DeepThroater: 2:18pm On Nov 20, 2022
ganisucks:

I never in my life supported Atiku, and I don't even support President Obi. I'm merely respecting the office he will soon occupy.

And you assumed I am being paid to write and promote Atiku .

I support Atiku and the PDP as that's the only credible option from the bunch.

They may not be perfect but elections the world over has always been a choice between the Pox or Cholera

I am rooting for a lesser evil .

Even the man Atiku is pragmatic and only he has offered a very good manifesto and appears to hit the ground running if elected.

The rest are jokers most especially Obi and Tinubu.

As they say in politics, your network is your net worth. Obi doesn't have any and Tinubu's circle is filled with toxic characters such as MC Oluomo and Boko Shettima. That's not the kind of govt I want to see in place.

So know that my decision to support Atiku (which is my constitutional given right) isn't based on any flimsy sentiments that are being pushed by both Obi and Tinubu who clearly do not have any business in power like the despicable Buhari.

So let that sink.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wike Wants PDP To Give Him A Motive To Defect by ganisucks(f): 2:20pm On Nov 20, 2022
DeepThroater:

They may not be perfect but elections the world over has always been a choice between the Pox or Cholera

Even the man Atiku is pragmatic and only he has offered a very good manifesto and appears to hit the ground running if elected.

As they say in politics, your network is your net worth. Obi doesn't have any and Tinubu's circle is filled with toxic characters such as MC Oluomo and Boko Shettima. That's not the kind of govt I want to see in place.

So know that my decision to support Atiku (which is my constitutional given right) isn't based on any flimsy sentiments that are being pushed by both Obi and Tinubu who clearly do not have any business in power like the despicable Buhari.

So let that sink.

Touché
Re: Wike Wants PDP To Give Him A Motive To Defect by DeepThroater: 2:28pm On Nov 20, 2022
Gunayo:
All l can say is that you are pained. Atiku cannot get 25% votes in River State.

Obi will get 95% of the votes in Kano, Katsina and Kaduna.

Are you happy now?

Someone is a paid shill for exposing Wike's failed bargaining skills?

Nah wah for una.

So only those idiots who scream and rant autistically for Obi are free agents but anyone rooting for any other candidate is being paid?

You think Nigeria is like your village with their herd mentality and cult following ?..

Dense ewu

1 Like

Re: Wike Wants PDP To Give Him A Motive To Defect by jerk: 2:30pm On Nov 20, 2022
DeepThroater:

So let that sink.
This one na confirm olodo. You think party name will win you votes now? Continue dreaming.
Re: Wike Wants PDP To Give Him A Motive To Defect by DeepThroater: 2:32pm On Nov 20, 2022
jerk:
This one na confirm olodo. You think party name will win you votes now? Continue dreaming.

It never happened before or else YPP will be in power today.

Plebiscite never really happen unless TBTB wants to use the mob .

Besides , this is Nigeria and not alaigbo village herd and cult hero fellowship.
Re: Wike Wants PDP To Give Him A Motive To Defect by Gunayo(m): 2:45pm On Nov 20, 2022
DeepThroater:

Obi will get 95% of the votes in Kano, Katsina and Kaduna.

Are you happy now?

Someone is a paid shill for exposing Wike's failed bargaining skills?

Nah wah for una.

So only those idiots who scream and rant autistically for Obi are free agents but anyone rooting for any other candidate is being paid?

You think Nigeria is like your village with their herd mentality and cult following ?..

Dense ewu
So you don't even know the difference between Pained and paid. Olodo. Like father like son.
Re: Wike Wants PDP To Give Him A Motive To Defect by DeepThroater: 2:51pm On Nov 20, 2022
jerk:

I no vote Obi.

I am not from your useless SE so I don't reason like a riled mob.

(1) (Reply)

Tinubu Support Group To Get Governor Godwin Emefiele Sacked. / Christians Should Vote Against Apc Muslim Muslim Presidential Candidates In 2023 / ECOWAS Youth Ambassador Appoints Hon. Emmanuel, Ogu Vincent As Special Assistant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.