Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,120 members, 7,887,244 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 03:45 AM

NDLEA Arrests Saudi-bound Widow, Intercepts Cocaine In Footwears At Lagos Airpor - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / NDLEA Arrests Saudi-bound Widow, Intercepts Cocaine In Footwears At Lagos Airpor (37586 Views)

Lesser Hajj: NDLEA Arrests Saudi-bound Widower, Divorcee At Lagos Airport / NDLEA Arrests Ex-footballer, Brazilian Returnee, 2 Malians, Intercepts Cocaine / Armed Robbers Posing As Police Officers Steal Gold Worth ₦14b From Brazil Airpor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NDLEA Arrests Saudi-bound Widow, Intercepts Cocaine In Footwears At Lagos Airpor by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 3:48pm On Nov 20, 2022
Moh247:

I know Escobar quite well and Escobar headed the Production and distribution wing of Medellin cartel from Far off Venuzuela to close by Mexico... He needed Political influence for production and distribution

Nigeria is not into production of drugs, Nigeria is just a drug transit country, for any individual to make substantial amount of money from trafficking then you must be shipping and flying large cargo as done by Pablo and not some few KG

Now Tinubu's link to drug is simply Money laundering through his business Compass Finance and multiple US account(according to CCB trail under Jonathan) he takes your dirty money, and invest it in a clean business and account , he has laundered money for Politicians like Yahaya Jahmmeh ( he even offered his private Jet to ferry him to exile) and the current Ghanian President

HSBC laundered money for both Medellin cartel and Sinolao cartel to the tune of 200 billion, and they only forfeited $1.9 billion as fine

What am saying is Tinubu is far bigger than drug trafficking or money laundering at this stage of his life, not even 30 years ago

So you know Tinubu is even a money launderer that helped in siphoning the loots of former Gambia dictator and the current Ghanaian president... Interesting!

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Arrests Saudi-bound Widow, Intercepts Cocaine In Footwears At Lagos Airpor by Moh247: 3:51pm On Nov 20, 2022
MyVILLAGEpeople:

So you know Tinubu is even a money launderer that helped in siphoning the loots of former Gambia dictator and the current Ghanaian president... Interesting!

HSBC and Barclays bank laundered money, Apple also has offshore account where they laundered money to hide fund

Peter Obi also was fingered in Panama papers for laundering money

Even Redeem christian church UK and Oyakhilome's church has being accused of money laundering

So no big deal
Re: NDLEA Arrests Saudi-bound Widow, Intercepts Cocaine In Footwears At Lagos Airpor by bjtinz: 3:55pm On Nov 20, 2022
Opintiwa:

Search for Pablo Escobar's investments.

He was even in the the Senate in his country just the same line . Like he actually won .

Where he did no win was the seat of the president.

Search for El Chapo Guzman's investments including a tax firm helping mexico , panama, Peru .

So ?

Lol grin
Re: NDLEA Arrests Saudi-bound Widow, Intercepts Cocaine In Footwears At Lagos Airpor by FireUpNow(m): 3:55pm On Nov 20, 2022
Since the FBI got Hushpuppi many drug secrets are opening up so I feel it must be some information from him to all these
Re: NDLEA Arrests Saudi-bound Widow, Intercepts Cocaine In Footwears At Lagos Airpor by Olamilekan92: 3:58pm On Nov 20, 2022
Zeezenho:
They just dey busy tinubu men every where.agoja and drug business na 6&5

What are you saying?
Re: NDLEA Arrests Saudi-bound Widow, Intercepts Cocaine In Footwears At Lagos Airpor by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 4:00pm On Nov 20, 2022
Moh247:

HSBC and Barclays bank laundered money, Apple also has offshore account where they laundered money to hide fund

Even Redeem christian church UK and Oyakhilome's church has being accused of money laundering

So no big deal

Well nobody be saint I know that one. I would have supported Tinubu if he were to be younger but we can't afford to have another old president with visibly health challenges after seeing what buhari made us go through.

But on a serious note, just imagine if one gets connected to all these big shots running these shiits... Damn, one will just become a billionaire. I notice you have so much classified informations.. e be like you dey the system cool smiley

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Arrests Saudi-bound Widow, Intercepts Cocaine In Footwears At Lagos Airpor by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 4:00pm On Nov 20, 2022
Moh247:

So no big deal

Well nobody be saint I know that one. I would have supported Tinubu if he were to be younger but we can't afford to have another old president with visibly health challenges after seeing what buhari made us go through.

But on a serious note, just imagine if one gets connected to all these big shots running these shiits... Damn, one will just become a billionaire. I notice you have so much classified informations.. e be like you dey the system cool smiley

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Arrests Saudi-bound Widow, Intercepts Cocaine In Footwears At Lagos Airpor by sirray001: 4:01pm On Nov 20, 2022
Moh247:

Let those lavishing go to school, get education, get a skill and work hard so that atleast their children can right their wrongs and become rich

Not just sit and wait for mannas in heaven while making Almajiri babies about
and who told you they didn't go to school, got skill and working hard. Their future have been traded and stolen by Nigeria politicians especially Emilokan.

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Arrests Saudi-bound Widow, Intercepts Cocaine In Footwears At Lagos Airpor by Nonexisting1: 4:02pm On Nov 20, 2022
Opintiwa:
Tinubu you and Emoney should let Nigeria breathe.

You are killing young youths with drugs .

I pray someday you will face the law .
Be like you are privy to the right info. Nigga has been fronting money everywhere not knowing he was mere front for Tinubu cartel.

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Arrests Saudi-bound Widow, Intercepts Cocaine In Footwears At Lagos Airpor by Moh247: 4:02pm On Nov 20, 2022
MyVILLAGEpeople:

Abeg I no dey oo...

But to confirm you say na true you talk.. Mompha was a money launderer and Yahoo boy picker/ Aza man, same as Hushpuppi

And this guys made hell of millions helping people move stolen funds
Re: NDLEA Arrests Saudi-bound Widow, Intercepts Cocaine In Footwears At Lagos Airpor by APOSTLECHUMA: 4:04pm On Nov 20, 2022
I WAS TO ENTER NIGERIA WITH THIS OLD SYSTEM IN 1998 WHEN I HAD NOT MET OUR LORD JESU-CHRIST BUT A MID NIGHT DREAM I HAD WHERE I WAS IN A FLIGHT AND THE HAND OF A WHITE MAN ENTERED INTO THE FLIGHT AND MARKED BOLD BAD IN RED COLOUR ON THE FLIGHT, WHICH MEANS CANCEL FLIGHT SAVED ME. AS I WOKE UP, I REFUSED TO MAKE THE JOURNEY BECAUSE OF THE DREAM AND ANOTHER PERSON USED MY AIR-AFRIQUE TICKET AND WAS CAUGHT IN LAGOS. THEY WERE TWO AND WERE IN NEWS ALL OVER NIGERIA WITH MY NAME IN ONE OF THE TICKETS BUT IT WASNT ME. I CANT THANK OUR LORD JESUS-CHRIST ENOUGH AND OWE ALL MY LIFE UNTO HIM IN SERVICE.

Re: NDLEA Arrests Saudi-bound Widow, Intercepts Cocaine In Footwears At Lagos Airpor by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 4:11pm On Nov 20, 2022
Moh247:

Abeg I no dey oo...

But to confirm you say na true you talk.. Mompha was a money launderer and Yahoo boy picker/ Aza man, same as Hushpuppi

Well you are right. Even the likes of BaddoOsha, Investor BJ, Woodberry and other low-key big time Yahoo boys who have made fortunes in the game.. Na Huspuppy go cast himself... Olu maintain sef follow and many of our big musicians too run these shiits underground.

But on a much serious I'm one smart dude in my late 20s and I honestly don't mind being connected. Baba if you get any link connect me abeg. I fit PM sef no jokes. life too hard for the average Nigerian kid without the right connections and getting those needed connections no easy like that sef.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: NDLEA Arrests Saudi-bound Widow, Intercepts Cocaine In Footwears At Lagos Airpor by riverbird: 4:14pm On Nov 20, 2022
I came to check something grin
Re: NDLEA Arrests Saudi-bound Widow, Intercepts Cocaine In Footwears At Lagos Airpor by Benchilwell: 4:19pm On Nov 20, 2022
Which tribe they go blame, tribelism pple,pls I need ur answer.
Re: NDLEA Arrests Saudi-bound Widow, Intercepts Cocaine In Footwears At Lagos Airpor by kingyakos: 4:25pm On Nov 20, 2022
Running his elder brother biz... Chicago cartel
Re: NDLEA Arrests Saudi-bound Widow, Intercepts Cocaine In Footwears At Lagos Airpor by Denoh68: 4:35pm On Nov 20, 2022
fergie001:
Intercepts 5.6kg cocaine, meth heading to Australia, Cyprus at courier firms; skunk, ecstasy tabs concealed in yam tubers; cannabis drinks imported from Belgium

THAT KEHINDE NA EXPERT OO, SEE AS SHE LOAD AM FOR INSIDE SHOES. ENGINEER KEHINDE.

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Arrests Saudi-bound Widow, Intercepts Cocaine In Footwears At Lagos Airpor by Denoh68: 4:36pm On Nov 20, 2022
riverbird:
I came to check something grin
NAMES. NCAN REPORTER
Re: NDLEA Arrests Saudi-bound Widow, Intercepts Cocaine In Footwears At Lagos Airpor by riverbird: 4:47pm On Nov 20, 2022
Denoh68:
NAMES. NCAN REPORTER

grin
Re: NDLEA Arrests Saudi-bound Widow, Intercepts Cocaine In Footwears At Lagos Airpor by Naturalista(f): 4:55pm On Nov 20, 2022
Hi all, please kindly vote for my start up SJ RECYCLING,it's the second to the last on the page.Would appreciate it
www.nimbus.com.ng/vote
Re: NDLEA Arrests Saudi-bound Widow, Intercepts Cocaine In Footwears At Lagos Airpor by vickydevoka(m): 5:02pm On Nov 20, 2022
habsydiamond:
Mama kehinde cocaine pusher.... no be small thing oo... una no dey fear for una lives at all.
Yoruba women and igbo men na bad combination. Them two the push drugs anyhow
Re: NDLEA Arrests Saudi-bound Widow, Intercepts Cocaine In Footwears At Lagos Airpor by planetx: 5:09pm On Nov 20, 2022
Saudi Arabia that will behead you for bringing in hard drugs, she probably was unaware of the penalty in Saudi Arabia. All she was focused on is the money she will get.
Re: NDLEA Arrests Saudi-bound Widow, Intercepts Cocaine In Footwears At Lagos Airpor by planetx: 5:13pm On Nov 20, 2022
Weedhustler:
Omo see wisdom....she was snitched on, no way Nigeria ndlea fit locate this.
They have machine that detects drugs no matter where it is hidden. All the people caught with drugs inside their stomach was that from snitching.
Re: NDLEA Arrests Saudi-bound Widow, Intercepts Cocaine In Footwears At Lagos Airpor by Princekunle10: 5:56pm On Nov 20, 2022
Than God, you were caught in Nigeria, if it's Saudi Arabia, that's the end of your life, as old as you are
Re: NDLEA Arrests Saudi-bound Widow, Intercepts Cocaine In Footwears At Lagos Airpor by descarado: 6:01pm On Nov 20, 2022
Opintiwa:
Tinubu you and Emoney should let Nigeria breathe.

You are killing young youths with drugs .

I pray someday you will face the law .
This is not the first time I read e money is a protégé of tinubu.

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Arrests Saudi-bound Widow, Intercepts Cocaine In Footwears At Lagos Airpor by AfonjaPriest: 6:26pm On Nov 20, 2022
Moh247:

If you are the owner of the Auditing, Tax consulting and revenue collecting firm handling tax and auditing for Lagos State and all APC states, some states in Ghana and accross West Africa , for a 5% -10% commission

If also you are the major share holder with Oando Plc with JV aggrement and Petroleum Import lisence covering Nigeria

And if you had a payment platform like Remita collecting 3% on all custom duty, ministry of interior revenue and also FIRS revenue

If you are share holder of INTELS logistics with Atiku, and Volpi, and all ship and vessels berthing in Nigeria, they pay you revenue unbehalf of NPA, you also get paid for thug boat service

What exactly would you need to deal in drug for?! A man with estimated networth close to $5 to $10 billion USD held in trust of his Allies

Wao! All this information about a big crook. You try. We are expecting more about your crooked godfather. Now sit on his manhood.

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Arrests Saudi-bound Widow, Intercepts Cocaine In Footwears At Lagos Airpor by habsydiamond(m): 6:26pm On Nov 20, 2022
vickydevoka:

Yoruba women and igbo men na bad combination. Them two the push drugs anyhow
na every tribe get him own for body...
Re: NDLEA Arrests Saudi-bound Widow, Intercepts Cocaine In Footwears At Lagos Airpor by Opintiwa: 7:28pm On Nov 20, 2022
Moh247:

Abeg I no dey oo...

Since our conversation yesterday you don begin talk matured.

Maximum respect.

Election is a right not war .

But the Truth also must not be covered
Re: NDLEA Arrests Saudi-bound Widow, Intercepts Cocaine In Footwears At Lagos Airpor by Progressives4lov(m): 7:52pm On Nov 20, 2022
Oriade in Osun state Ogaooo
Re: NDLEA Arrests Saudi-bound Widow, Intercepts Cocaine In Footwears At Lagos Airpor by OLULAW: 8:18pm On Nov 20, 2022
She's lucky to have been caught in Nigeria. In the land of the Mohammedan, she'll be beheaded.
Re: NDLEA Arrests Saudi-bound Widow, Intercepts Cocaine In Footwears At Lagos Airpor by olaitan1mongo: 8:50pm On Nov 20, 2022
Danger of making friends with IbosDanger of making friends with Ibos...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Family Accuses FCT SARS Of Raping, Killing Daughter, Petitions IG (photo) / BEWARE OF FRAUDSTERS: How You May Lose Of All The Money In Your Bank Account / Another Doctor Swallows 80 Tablets Of Different Medicines In New Suicide Attempt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.