Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,694 members, 7,975,687 topics. Date: Tuesday, 15 October 2024 at 10:30 AM

My Parents Don't Want Me To Marry My Baby Dad Because He's A Mechanic - Lady - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Parents Don't Want Me To Marry My Baby Dad Because He's A Mechanic - Lady (35377 Views)

My Cousin Is About To Marry My Ex, Should I Tell Him. / My Mom Doesn't Want Me To Marry My Fiancee Because She's 5 Years Older Than Me / My Parents Don't Know I'm Rich (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Parents Don't Want Me To Marry My Baby Dad Because He's A Mechanic - Lady by chris51(f): 9:58pm On Nov 20, 2022
Nonexisting1:
I don't blame them. After working very hard to get to a certain level in life, stupid children like to always drag their parents back to the mud because of nonsense love. The moment my children begin loving certain people in life, I will downgrade their lives to meet that standards. You can't be driving Lexus to go and visit your boyfriend that rides okada. It's better you ride okada to his house instead. Some children are from hell. Some people are of the opinion that you leave the children to be who they want to be but I'm of the opinion that they can be who they want to be in their own domain, not under my roof and definitely not bearing my surname.

Can you hear yourself?
What is wrong with a mechanic. All they need do is to upgrade and encourage him to establish well.

4 Likes

Re: My Parents Don't Want Me To Marry My Baby Dad Because He's A Mechanic - Lady by chris51(f): 9:58pm On Nov 20, 2022
chris51:

Can you hear yourself?
What is wrong with a mechanic. All they need do is to upgrade and encourage him to establish well.
Re: My Parents Don't Want Me To Marry My Baby Dad Because He's A Mechanic - Lady by Jadeng: 10:02pm On Nov 20, 2022
Well, if he's good enough for you to open your legs for him and also have a child with, I don't see anything bad in marrying him.
You might be the catalyst to transform and upgrade his life and be ready to work it out o...
Mechanics abroad are big guys mind you.
I encourage you to see the future possibilities.
For your parents, get people you know they respect to talk to them.
I am sure they'll consider...
Most importantly pray !
PS. I want applaud you for not committing abortion.
Re: My Parents Don't Want Me To Marry My Baby Dad Because He's A Mechanic - Lady by rolams(m): 10:02pm On Nov 20, 2022
Let them find one tailor give you then.
Re: My Parents Don't Want Me To Marry My Baby Dad Because He's A Mechanic - Lady by Oyindidi(f): 10:03pm On Nov 20, 2022
Ask your parents if they care you fall for yahoo yahoo boys ?

1 Like

Re: My Parents Don't Want Me To Marry My Baby Dad Because He's A Mechanic - Lady by Maxxim: 10:05pm On Nov 20, 2022
Me wey be welder nko cheesy olopa ma ko everybody

1 Like

Re: My Parents Don't Want Me To Marry My Baby Dad Because He's A Mechanic - Lady by ModCaller: 10:06pm On Nov 20, 2022
Nonexisting1:
I don't blame them. After working very hard to get to a certain level in life, stupid children like to always drag their parents back to the mud because of nonsense love. The moment my children begin loving certain people in life, I will downgrade their lives to meet that standards. You can't be driving Lexus to go and visit your boyfriend that rides okada. It's better you ride okada to his house instead. Some children are from hell. Some people are of the opinion that you leave the children to be who they want to be but I'm of the opinion that they can be who they want to be in their own domain, not under my roof and definitely not bearing my surname.

You sound very stupid. No offense.

I didn't say that you are stupid o

4 Likes

Re: My Parents Don't Want Me To Marry My Baby Dad Because He's A Mechanic - Lady by Awesome01(m): 10:07pm On Nov 20, 2022
I don't blame you because love is blind, it doesn't consider status, tribe, level, income or position.

However, I don't blame your parents too because of people's mentality that Mechanics are low level.

It is not easy working hard to get millions to train a child up, while expecting the child to settle down and live less stressful in life, only for the child to fall in love with someone living from hand to mouth.
They expect you to marry and give back to them and not to be coming to beg them for money and food claiming you are the breadwinner in your own family because your hubby couldn't contribute much.

The onus is on you to look critically at the situation and convince yourself first that you can cope without becoming a burden, then you can convince them even if you have to promise that you are ready to face the consequences. Because everything that has advantages must have disadvantages.
Re: My Parents Don't Want Me To Marry My Baby Dad Because He's A Mechanic - Lady by kk2027: 10:10pm On Nov 20, 2022
angry
Re: My Parents Don't Want Me To Marry My Baby Dad Because He's A Mechanic - Lady by slimjosh231(m): 10:12pm On Nov 20, 2022
And who told ya’all that Mechanics are poor people? You have no idea what those guys make. A lot of Mechanics out there will feed the so called civil servants.
Re: My Parents Don't Want Me To Marry My Baby Dad Because He's A Mechanic - Lady by Iliveforever(m): 10:13pm On Nov 20, 2022
lilvicky68:

Lol.. Automobile body repairer

Las las You’re the one influencing this girl

Re: My Parents Don't Want Me To Marry My Baby Dad Because He's A Mechanic - Lady by Burgerlomo: 10:24pm On Nov 20, 2022
If the guy mistakenly find his way to one of the western countries, US to be precise your parents will probably be bitting their fingers in regret because Auto Mechanic is very lucrative over there.

1 Like

Re: My Parents Don't Want Me To Marry My Baby Dad Because He's A Mechanic - Lady by deavicky(m): 10:35pm On Nov 20, 2022
Nonexisting1:
this is the reason yahoo boys use ur children for rituals. So that they can live the kind of life u want.

3 Likes

Re: My Parents Don't Want Me To Marry My Baby Dad Because He's A Mechanic - Lady by fmonigent(m): 10:53pm On Nov 20, 2022
Nonexisting1:

You harsh sir
Re: My Parents Don't Want Me To Marry My Baby Dad Because He's A Mechanic - Lady by luluosas(m): 10:58pm On Nov 20, 2022
Money is not everything. If you love him, beg your parents to please accept the man. Good luck
Re: My Parents Don't Want Me To Marry My Baby Dad Because He's A Mechanic - Lady by brandsoncharlie: 11:08pm On Nov 20, 2022
immortalcrown:
Chai!

If his character is good, his job should not be a problem as long as he doesn't depend on the girl's family for feeding and rent.

Who knows tomorrow?
Are you in Nigeria at all. I know a mechanic that built his house from scratch and he's doing fine.

1 Like

Re: My Parents Don't Want Me To Marry My Baby Dad Because He's A Mechanic - Lady by 001spice: 11:08pm On Nov 20, 2022
Re: My Parents Don't Want Me To Marry My Baby Dad Because He's A Mechanic - Lady by brandsoncharlie: 11:14pm On Nov 20, 2022
Realists:
The guy is a Vehicle Engineer, that's what you say not mechanic. The way you call yourself and so shall you be addressed.
He's not any vehicle engineer, he's an auto motive technician that repairs cars or any of the vehicles, but not an engineer.
Mechanic is a coined word by Nigerians or even some African country.
Re: My Parents Don't Want Me To Marry My Baby Dad Because He's A Mechanic - Lady by ceejayluv(m): 11:31pm On Nov 20, 2022
If he moves to Canada now and continues the same job, won't her family accept him?

1 Like

Re: My Parents Don't Want Me To Marry My Baby Dad Because He's A Mechanic - Lady by JackHamma1234(m): 11:33pm On Nov 20, 2022
No be like say you carry you pikin go abroad undey here dey Yan dust. If na mechanic wey be 87yrs old but from UK now you go marry your pikin off. Who said he would be better? Who knows the future abi no be your mate be dangote and otedola, abi Davido no be your pikin mate ...
Nonexisting1:
Re: My Parents Don't Want Me To Marry My Baby Dad Because He's A Mechanic - Lady by Bankowner: 11:57pm On Nov 20, 2022
Are you for real or you are being metaphorical?

I read somewhere that mechanics are rejects of society! I figure you wrote that.

Nonexisting1:
Re: My Parents Don't Want Me To Marry My Baby Dad Because He's A Mechanic - Lady by realestate99: 12:37am On Nov 21, 2022
Marry that mechanic now, your dating "utme score" is already low with the kid you have, don't waste time thinking the mechanic has no option because " the mechanic you see today, you will see no more in the next 5 years" o tilo.

4 Likes

Re: My Parents Don't Want Me To Marry My Baby Dad Because He's A Mechanic - Lady by assholemods: 12:45am On Nov 21, 2022
Nonexisting1:
You moniker fits you , you are truly "nonexisting".

1 Like

Re: My Parents Don't Want Me To Marry My Baby Dad Because He's A Mechanic - Lady by assholemods: 12:48am On Nov 21, 2022
Awesome01:
I don't blame you because love is blind, it doesn't consider status, tribe, level, income or position.

However, I don't blame your parents too because of people's mentality that Mechanics are low level.

It is not easy working hard to get millions to train a child up, while expecting the child to settle down and live less stressful in life, only for the child to fall in love with someone living from hand to mouth.
They expect you to marry and give back to them and not to be coming to beg them for money and food claiming you are the breadwinner in your own family because your hubby couldn't contribute much.

The onus is on you to look critically at the situation and convince yourself first that you can cope without becoming a burden, then you can convince them even if you have to promise that you are ready to face the consequences. Because everything that has advantages must have disadvantages.
So all mechanics lives from hand to mouth?
Re: My Parents Don't Want Me To Marry My Baby Dad Because He's A Mechanic - Lady by Prettychild(f): 1:01am On Nov 21, 2022
jaybenugo:

https://m./2443977612304623/permalink/5653668904668795/
Some parents like causing difficulty and complications for their children’s life. That’s how when both people who are in love end up marrying different partners, the tendency to cheat with their former lover is high. They should leave the girl to marry who she wants abeg
Re: My Parents Don't Want Me To Marry My Baby Dad Because He's A Mechanic - Lady by ictplotter(m): 1:36am On Nov 21, 2022
Nonexisting1:
You are still a child in the journey called life, your so called Lexus owner today, life mine so humble them and make them homeless and useless in future and the okada rider you see today, life mine turn around things for him and become a super billionaire. The richest man in edo state today chief, sir, Dr. Gabriel igbinedion was just an ordinary rank and file police man but today Nigeria economy history will not be complete without mentioning igbinedion and business investment.
Nobody know tomorrow let humble ourselves, you are rich , wealthy and influential today but no guarantee for it tomorrow except God will.

3 Likes

Re: My Parents Don't Want Me To Marry My Baby Dad Because He's A Mechanic - Lady by KennethEnyi(m): 2:09am On Nov 21, 2022
Useless people
Re: My Parents Don't Want Me To Marry My Baby Dad Because He's A Mechanic - Lady by Cashio(m): 2:33am On Nov 21, 2022
grandstar:
Your being a single mother and not being old enough to marry are the real problems. Women should marry from 25 upwards.

You need to upgrade him to a high class mechanic and upgrade yourself as well. Pray he is the cooperative type.

please what could be your reasons for saying women should marry from 25 upwards ?
I would like to know your reasons.
Re: My Parents Don't Want Me To Marry My Baby Dad Because He's A Mechanic - Lady by alizma: 2:41am On Nov 21, 2022
Nonexisting1:
Says by someone who lack knowledge of what God can do.
Your focus is just on the good thing today, what happens to the person's character, background etc.
You don't know or believe that a millionaire today can face challenges tomorrow and a poor man today can become a millionaire tomorrow right?
Raise your children not for your personal gain but for their happiness, train and guide them through their journey in life, pray and respect their choice of life provided it makes them happy.
Re: My Parents Don't Want Me To Marry My Baby Dad Because He's A Mechanic - Lady by Coolgent(m): 3:03am On Nov 21, 2022
May God bless my inlaws

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Valentine Auction - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine. / He Accuses Me Of Sleeping With His Wife / Why Nigerian Ladies Should Never Settle For Less

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.