Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,597 members, 7,901,805 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 03:27 PM

2023: Vote Only Tinubu - South-West Muslims (MUSWEN) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Vote Only Tinubu - South-West Muslims (MUSWEN) (19525 Views)

Insecurity: CAN Rally Has A Political Undertone - MUSWEN, MURIC / Establish Shari‘ah Courts In South-West - Muslims Tell Governors / Crises In APC As Faction Tells Electorate To Vote Only Buhari In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Vote Only Tinubu - South-West Muslims (MUSWEN) by deeva2: 8:12am On Nov 21, 2022
Urheadmaster:
tongue

Tinubu, Atiku, Rabiu Kwankwaso will share the Muslims vote.

While all the Christians and obedients Muslims will vote for Obi-Datti in the next presidential elections in Nigeriatongue.

Self delusion..

So for your small mind, You think all Nigerian Christians are gullible like you..

1 Like

Re: 2023: Vote Only Tinubu - South-West Muslims (MUSWEN) by daygee12: 8:12am On Nov 21, 2022
Kobonaire234:

What sampling method did you use, what was your sampling size, and how many people did you question, plus what was the cost of your printing out questionaires, and how did you ask the question...plus what statistical methodology did you use...and how did you split rural v urban...plus how many people did you get to administer questionaires...and how long did the process last?

Also, show us a picture of your questionaire.

Funny guy, it will printed out by February 2023
Re: 2023: Vote Only Tinubu - South-West Muslims (MUSWEN) by Phantom233: 8:12am On Nov 21, 2022
I feel all Nigerians should create time to appreciate God all mighty for giving us hope in times like this through "Obidatti" I wonder how hopeless the country would have been if we had to choose between the devil (PDP) & the deep blue (APC) sea again. this country needs less corrupt leaders with sound minds and high intellectual acumen like Obi.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Vote Only Tinubu - South-West Muslims (MUSWEN) by Nobody: 8:13am On Nov 21, 2022
ANTIlSLAM:

If they are not terrorists why supporting same faith ticket, will they accept Christian-Christian ticket? So therefore nobody needs their votes

By extension, Christians too are evil terrorists since they support Christian candidates only, and won't vote for a Muslim, muslim ticket.

Also, christians too are as dull as their muslim counterparts, and don't look at things like policies...if we take your reasoning to its logical conclusion.

I'm not voting for tinubu because he was not a spectacular governor...and that's the same reason why I am not voting for Obi either. It's time we dumped this religion thing. No Christian president can turn Nigerian christian without provoking war...ditto Muslim.

By the way you want a christian president because...you think the christian would give you jobs and contracts. Well, we need more money, not more government jobs and contracts.
Re: 2023: Vote Only Tinubu - South-West Muslims (MUSWEN) by Nobody: 8:14am On Nov 21, 2022
daygee12:

Funny guy, it will printed out by February 2023

Answer my questions...

What sampling method did you use, what was your sampling size, and how many people did you question, plus what was the cost of your printing out questionaires, and how did you ask the question...plus what statistical methodology did you use...and how did you split rural v urban...plus how many people did you get to administer questionaires...and how long did the process last?

Also, show us a picture of your questionaire.

I am waiting...if nothing by 8.30.am today..you are a liar and you did nothing of the sort.
Re: 2023: Vote Only Tinubu - South-West Muslims (MUSWEN) by ransomed: 8:16am On Nov 21, 2022
ariesbull:

Muslims of Yoruba are funny lots voting baba blueblu blabla hullabo

The real definition of hallucinations.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Vote Only Tinubu - South-West Muslims (MUSWEN) by Phantom233: 8:17am On Nov 21, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
Tinubu fits perfectly for the kind of president Nigeria needs in the next dispensation.”

Asiwaju Tinubu is the best , the most brilliant, the most competent and the most patriotic of all the Presidential candidates.
check my signatire for free stuffs!
Your assertions are full of irony. Did you come here to mock Tinubu? grin
Re: 2023: Vote Only Tinubu - South-West Muslims (MUSWEN) by ariesbull: 8:17am On Nov 21, 2022
ransomed:

The real definition of hallucinations.
I noticed that the yoruba Christians are more refined and educated than their Muslim counterpart

1 Like

Re: 2023: Vote Only Tinubu - South-West Muslims (MUSWEN) by Awoleesu(m): 8:18am On Nov 21, 2022
Myopia.
Re: 2023: Vote Only Tinubu - South-West Muslims (MUSWEN) by colestephan86: 8:18am On Nov 21, 2022
Light78:
They want to go tribal.

That's the reason why Nigeria will never grow.
Na God go punish u
Re: 2023: Vote Only Tinubu - South-West Muslims (MUSWEN) by Allisgud: 8:19am On Nov 21, 2022
Urheadmaster:
tongue

Tinubu, Atiku, Rabiu Kwankwaso will share the Muslims vote.

While all the Christians and obedients Muslims will vote for Obi-Datti in the next presidential elections in Nigeriatongue.obi will even share from their informed educated muslims

Re: 2023: Vote Only Tinubu - South-West Muslims (MUSWEN) by Nobody: 8:20am On Nov 21, 2022
ariesbull:
I noticed that the yoruba Christians are more refined and educated than their Muslim counterpart

Because they support your candidate! cheesy
Re: 2023: Vote Only Tinubu - South-West Muslims (MUSWEN) by Nobody: 8:21am On Nov 21, 2022
Light78:
They want to go tribal.

That's the reason why Nigeria will never grow.

Yep, they are following the illustrious example of Ohaneze, and that Igbo prof that said an enemy of Obi is an enemy of the Igbo race...
Re: 2023: Vote Only Tinubu - South-West Muslims (MUSWEN) by Nobody: 8:22am On Nov 21, 2022
deeva2:

Self delusion..

So for your small mind, You think all Nigerian Christians are gullible like you..

He does not support your tinubu therefore...he must he gullible.... cheesy
Re: 2023: Vote Only Tinubu - South-West Muslims (MUSWEN) by Allisgud: 8:22am On Nov 21, 2022
Only the uninformed uneducated uncivilized Muslim will fall for this

1 Like

Re: 2023: Vote Only Tinubu - South-West Muslims (MUSWEN) by smyo(m): 8:23am On Nov 21, 2022
So we are now dragging on which religion to rule Nigeria instead of voting credible candidate to move forward. We are seriously doomed in this country
Re: 2023: Vote Only Tinubu - South-West Muslims (MUSWEN) by Nobody: 8:23am On Nov 21, 2022
Allisgud:
Only the uninformed uneducated uncivilized Muslim will fall for this

Because they do not support the candidate you support, thus they are uninformed and uneducated.

Okay...

You know you need muslim supporters....for obi
Re: 2023: Vote Only Tinubu - South-West Muslims (MUSWEN) by Themanleshey: 8:24am On Nov 21, 2022
DadaHammed:
I am Muslim Yoruba and I will vote Peter Obi because that is the right thing to do. I have a working brain.
I will deliver my polling unit in Omi adio to LP. Insha Allah!

Kontinue !
Re: 2023: Vote Only Tinubu - South-West Muslims (MUSWEN) by Nobody: 8:24am On Nov 21, 2022
smyo:
So we are now dragging on which religion to rule Nigeria instead of voting credible candidate to move forward. We are seriously doomed in this country

That's because Nigerians are not voting for development...too abstract...they are voting for who will give them job and contract. That includes obidients, tinubuites, and atikulators....
Re: 2023: Vote Only Tinubu - South-West Muslims (MUSWEN) by Nobody: 8:25am On Nov 21, 2022
DadaHammed:
I am Muslim Yoruba and I will vote Peter Obi because that is the right thing to do. I have a working brain.
I will deliver my polling unit in Omi adio to LP. Insha Allah!

Good. But democracy and good governance is more than just voting and looking for likes here...
Re: 2023: Vote Only Tinubu - South-West Muslims (MUSWEN) by ariesbull: 8:27am On Nov 21, 2022
Kobonaire234:

Because they support your candidate! cheesy
blabla Blu blueblu bla hullabooo

Who said it and when

Lozl

1 Like

Re: 2023: Vote Only Tinubu - South-West Muslims (MUSWEN) by Nobody: 8:28am On Nov 21, 2022
ariesbull:
blabla Blu blueblu bla hullabooo

Who said it and when

Lozl

Tinubu truly is not fit to rule...that neoglosim was a sad thing to watch.

But then again, so also Obi and Atiku...they are all in the same party. And all of them think alike.
Re: 2023: Vote Only Tinubu - South-West Muslims (MUSWEN) by MoneyMitch: 8:30am On Nov 21, 2022
WHO GIVES A SHIIT.VOTE YOUR DRUGGIE BROTHER ALL YOU WANT BUT HE WONT SMELL THE SEAT OF POWER.GOD FORBID

1 Like

Re: 2023: Vote Only Tinubu - South-West Muslims (MUSWEN) by greypencils: 8:30am On Nov 21, 2022
The asiwins in MUSWEN can murasi but shouldn't complain when All Christians in Nigeria vote for the only Christian candidate.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Vote Only Tinubu - South-West Muslims (MUSWEN) by deeva2: 8:30am On Nov 21, 2022
Kobonaire234:

He does not support your tinubu therefore...he must he gullible.... cheesy

Tinubu is your next president..

Get use to it

Re: 2023: Vote Only Tinubu - South-West Muslims (MUSWEN) by ariesbull: 8:31am On Nov 21, 2022
Kobonaire234:

Tinubu truly is not fit to rule...that neoglosim was a sad thing to watch.

But then again, so also Obi and Atiku...they are all in the same party. And all of them think alike.

Let me give you another saying.... "A dead fish doesn't have taste in a soup"

Blablablue blueblu bla hullaboo

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Vote Only Tinubu - South-West Muslims (MUSWEN) by Nobody: 8:32am On Nov 21, 2022
deeva2:

Tinubu is your next president..

Get use to it
ariesbull:

Let me give you another saying.... "A dead fish doesn't have taste in a soup"

Blablablue blueblu bla hullaboo

Have fun you two....you deserve it.
Re: 2023: Vote Only Tinubu - South-West Muslims (MUSWEN) by Light78: 8:32am On Nov 21, 2022
Kobonaire234:

Yep, they are following the illustrious example of Ohaneze, and that Igbo prof that said an enemy of Obi is an enemy of the Igbo race...

What makes you think I am an Igbo person?

Since when did saying the truth and condemning evil make me an Igbo person??

I wish I were an Igbo person because they are the best people I have communicated with.

I will not allow politics to make me see other tribes as an enemy.

This hatred only happens in Nairaland.

Nairaland is the pride of Hatred, Tribalism, and illiterates.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Vote Only Tinubu - South-West Muslims (MUSWEN) by Nobody: 8:33am On Nov 21, 2022
Light78:

What makes you think I am an Igbo person?

Since when did saying the truth and condemning evil make me an Igbo person??

1.I did not say you were Igbo.

2.I just said that the muslim sw group was just following the example of their igbo countrymen and opposite numbers.

3.I don't know how you twisted my statement to mean...that I think you are Igbo...overactive imagination, alas! cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Reno Omokri: If Obi Wins, IPOB Would Control The Nigerian Military / I Wonder How Nigeria Survives – EFCC Boss Laments Over Huge Stolen Money / T.A Orji Gives Out 30 Cars To Abia Youths; Donates Bus To NANS Zone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.