Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,659 members, 7,889,157 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 12:55 AM

Why I Don’t Have Female Secretaries – Pastor Adeboye - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why I Don’t Have Female Secretaries – Pastor Adeboye (386 Views)

TB Joshua: 'I Don’t Have Any Bank Account, I Don’t Keep Money' / Cardinal Okogie Slams Pastor Adeboye For Building Churches Everywhere / "Touch My Wife, I Will Kill You" - Pastor Adeboye Declares (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why I Don’t Have Female Secretaries – Pastor Adeboye by Malcolmprincex: 4:39pm On Nov 20, 2022
The General Overseer of the Redeemed Christian Church of God, Pastor Enoch Adejare Adeboye, has disclosed reasons why he refused to have a female as his private secretary.

According to him, when a woman accuses a man of anything, everyone will accept her words as the gospel truth and noone would believe the man.

Speaking during the July Holy Ghost Service entitled: “Swimming in Glory: Born to be Great,” which held at the Redemption Camp on Lagos-Ibadan Expressway, Mowe, Ogun State on Friday night, the popular cleric warned young and old pastors to flee fleshly lust.

The advice may not be unconnected with the recent allegation of rape again the pastor of the Commonwealth of Zion Assembly (COZA), Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by celebrity photographer, Bukola Dakolo.

Adeboye said:

https://www.premiumnews.com.ng/2022/11/why-i-dont-have-female-secretaries.html
Re: Why I Don’t Have Female Secretaries – Pastor Adeboye by DaddyFreeze2020(m): 4:41pm On Nov 20, 2022
Good decision by every man who wants to remain faithful to God and his wife.
Re: Why I Don’t Have Female Secretaries – Pastor Adeboye by Kobojunkie: 5:00pm On Nov 20, 2022
DaddyFreeze2020:
Good decision by every man who wants to remain faithful to God and his wife.
So what you are saying is that the many unbelieving men around the world who not only have female secretaries yet remain faithful to their wives despite that are what, gods? undecided
Re: Why I Don’t Have Female Secretaries – Pastor Adeboye by gly(m): 6:00pm On Nov 20, 2022
Kobojunkie:
So what you are saying is that the many unbelieving men around the world who not only have female secretaries yet remain faithful to their wives despite that are what? gods themselves? undecided

Stop twisting things! The message is clear and simple
Re: Why I Don’t Have Female Secretaries – Pastor Adeboye by Kobojunkie: 6:30pm On Nov 20, 2022
gly:
Stop twisting things! The message is clear and simple
What foolish message would that be? That avoiding having female secretaries is the way to obeying God? Are you that gullible to believe such an idea would resolve that put forth in Matthew 5 vs 27 - 28 to you as Law by Jesus Christ for those who belong to the Kingdom of God? undecided
Re: Why I Don’t Have Female Secretaries – Pastor Adeboye by iamyungkhalifa(m): 6:56pm On Nov 20, 2022
Kobojunkie:
What foolish message would that be? That avoiding having female secretaries is the way to obeying God? Are you that gullible to believe such an idea would resolve that put forth in Matthew 5 vs 27 - 28 to you as Law by Jesus Christ for those who belong to the Kingdom of God? undecided
kobojunkie I think say you get sense naw or you just wan whine us for this thread, you sabi wetin adeboye mean no cause vawulence here oo
Re: Why I Don’t Have Female Secretaries – Pastor Adeboye by Kobojunkie: 7:23pm On Nov 20, 2022
iamyungkhalifa:
kobojunkie I think say you get sense naw or you just wan whine us for this thread, you sabi wetin adeboye mean no cause vawulence here oo
I am instead of the opinion that his advice is one born of foolishness and deceit as it further deceives those gullible into believing that by being faithful to their wives they have somehow met God's requirements as far as His laws on adultery are concerned - that is far from true my you. undecided

(1) (Reply)

This Is The One Thing That Science Cannot Achieve But God Can / Nigerian SAN Expose Bola TINUBU, Sanwo Olu, Ooni Of Ife, Elegushi Others Plans T / Which Nigerian General Overseer/pastor Reminds You Of Jesus Christ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.