Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,465 members, 7,891,933 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 10:49 PM

What Course Can I Study With This. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What Course Can I Study With This. (337 Views)

What Course Can She Study With This WAEC Result? / My Waec Gce Result Without Any Expo What Course Can I Study? / What Course Would You Have Studied Apart From Your Current Course (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Course Can I Study With This. by Priscillaife: 7:13pm On Nov 20, 2022
Good evening...�

I want to ask a simple question guys..

I had a very nice score in my waec results�,but I got a canceled maths�

���please is it possible for me to still use it without rewriting,because even this one I wrote...was with a loan�...,and even if I will have to write another one there's no money.

Can anyone please tell me if there's any uni that can accept that as an art student though..I'll be very happy for ur response

Thanks in advance��
Re: What Course Can I Study With This. by doggedfighter(f): 7:30pm On Nov 20, 2022
It's always stated. Five credits including English and maths.

Kindly re - write.
Re: What Course Can I Study With This. by duro4chang(m): 7:33pm On Nov 20, 2022
No course to read. Go and rewrite

(1) (Reply)

How To Check University Of Fort Hare(ufh) Matric Results Check / Can I Still Meet Up With Durham College Admission, Canada / Airtel Partner With UNICAF To Help Connect Students To Digital Learning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.