Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,996 members, 7,980,546 topics. Date: Sunday, 20 October 2024 at 05:14 PM

Panic As Armed Robbers Terrorize NSUK Students In Nasarawa - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Panic As Armed Robbers Terrorize NSUK Students In Nasarawa (1085 Views)

Violence persists in Zamfara, as armed bandits kill 40 In fresh attacks-Thisday / Cows Slaughtered As Armed Militia Storm Fulani IDP Camp In Nassarawa. Photos / Panic As Yoruba, Hausa Clash In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Panic As Armed Robbers Terrorize NSUK Students In Nasarawa by Glance(m): 7:15pm On Nov 20, 2022
Panic as armed robbers terrorize NSUK students in Nasarawa

The students of Nasarawa State University in Keffi (NSUK) are reportedly being t£rrorized by armed robb£rs.

The robberies have reportedly been going on for over a month and many students have been att@cked, r@aed and severely inj¥red.

It was gathered that the armed robb£rs, who are said to be in their numbers, usually invade the students’ hostels, br£ak their doors to gain access into their rooms, where they rob and att@ck them.

The latest incident, which occurred last night, left a yet-to-be-specified number of students inj¥red.

According to one of the affected students, “My school has been under robbery att@ck for over a month now. Students are being sh@t, inj¥red, and even r@ped. Police here are not doing anything about it and it getting worst by the day. Please, we need urgent help.”

Another students disclosed that, “Our school is under att@ck, the armed robb£rs are more than 40 in number. They have been terr@rizing and r¥pping students off their valuables. This has been going on for over a month now and the government and school management are doing nothing about it.“ https://www.instagram.com/p/ClK-YKzDqg9/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LJGv_OfqwQI
Re: Panic As Armed Robbers Terrorize NSUK Students In Nasarawa by abuja007: 8:01pm On Nov 20, 2022
Very true. But I was told the robbers/rapist come in their numbers of like 20 and do not wear masks.
This is how it has been since ASUU called off the strike.
I wonder what a way to welcome the students back.

But I thought the soldiers were deployed to the axis.

Secure the lives of students.

1 Like

Re: Panic As Armed Robbers Terrorize NSUK Students In Nasarawa by Teeroyzimma: 7:56am On Nov 21, 2022
Nowhere is safe even your hostel

Lalasticlala fp
Re: Panic As Armed Robbers Terrorize NSUK Students In Nasarawa by Torg77: 3:15pm On Dec 09, 2022
THIS GIRL IS A RITUAIST. SHE HELPS YAHOO BOYS KIDNAP BABIES FOR RITUALS. SHE KIDNAPPED MY AUNTYS BABY AND LATER THE BABY WAS FOUND DEAD AT THE BACK OF A NATIVE DOCTORS HOUSE.. VERY EVIL GIRL PLEASE REPOST HER PICS ON ALL BLOGS

Re: Panic As Armed Robbers Terrorize NSUK Students In Nasarawa by SafariHunter(m): 4:14pm On Aug 28, 2023
Used to call them 30BG gang...
Keffi sef
Re: Panic As Armed Robbers Terrorize NSUK Students In Nasarawa by FManager(m): 8:07pm On Aug 28, 2023
Torg77:
THIS GIRL IS A RITUAIST. SHE HELPS YAHOO BOYS KIDNAP BABIES FOR RITUALS. SHE KIDNAPPED MY AUNTYS BABY AND LATER THE BABY WAS FOUND DEAD AT THE BACK OF A NATIVE DOCTORS HOUSE.. VERY EVIL GIRL PLEASE REPOST HER PICS ON ALL BLOGS
Did she confess to the crime, any proof for this accusations
Re: Panic As Armed Robbers Terrorize NSUK Students In Nasarawa by epondudu: 11:19am On Aug 29, 2023
Torg77:
Wow wow good lord!
What happened?, no evidence no proof, nothing just a sweet beautiful sexy lady's pic, post her phone number ,her name then we can start working on how to help you get her
cool
Re: Panic As Armed Robbers Terrorize NSUK Students In Nasarawa by Adaugogolden: 4:23pm On Nov 04, 2023
Oh yeah
That’s your hand work
Deformation of peoples name
I will post so the world will see it
I told you that you messed with a wrong person.
You called me a ritualist?

(1) (Reply)

Gunmen Shouting Allah Akbar Go On Shooting Spree: 18 Christians Killed / More Shocking Revelation Of How Abayomi, Cohort Lavished Stolen Money Emerged / Can You Track A Number, I Will Pay

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.