Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,084 members, 7,880,387 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 05:16 PM

Mikel Obi Gushes Over His Twin Daughters At The Beach (Photos) - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Mikel Obi Gushes Over His Twin Daughters At The Beach (Photos) (78205 Views)

Mikel Obi Celebrates His Twin Daughters, Ava & Mia's 6th Birthday / Mikel Obi Cooks For His Twin Daughters, Ava & Mia On Their 5th Birthday / Mikel Obi Shares Photo Of His Twin Daughters And His Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mikel Obi Gushes Over His Twin Daughters At The Beach (Photos) by unclejb2(m): 10:25pm On Nov 20, 2022
VeryWickedGoat:
Almost ripe for plucking.
pedophile spotted

1 Like

Re: Mikel Obi Gushes Over His Twin Daughters At The Beach (Photos) by deavicky(m): 10:25pm On Nov 20, 2022
envoymedia:
Former Nigerian international and ex-Chelsea midfielder, Mikel Obi has shared photos of himself and his twin daughters, Mia and Ava, having a nice time together at the beach, IGBERETV reports.

The former Super Eagles captain captioned the photos on his Instagram handle;

https://www.instagram.com/p/Ck5IRrVP0zv/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
where is he working now? Because he looks young and strong to me.
Re: Mikel Obi Gushes Over His Twin Daughters At The Beach (Photos) by Charx122: 10:25pm On Nov 20, 2022
VeryWickedGoat:

You be wintch
Re: Mikel Obi Gushes Over His Twin Daughters At The Beach (Photos) by Nobody: 10:25pm On Nov 20, 2022
Patosky4U:
I still the wonder that this guy once drag world stage with Messi. This life no balance truly undecided undecided undecided

He has done so well for himself and that's all that matters.
I'm sure not everyone here are at the same wavelength with their former classmates.

2 Likes

Re: Mikel Obi Gushes Over His Twin Daughters At The Beach (Photos) by Nobody: 10:34pm On Nov 20, 2022
Ebubu:
envy won kill meangry
You're not alone. But no die, we need u
Re: Mikel Obi Gushes Over His Twin Daughters At The Beach (Photos) by advanceDNA: 10:34pm On Nov 20, 2022
Melanin ti take over...they dont even have their mama whiteness again
Re: Mikel Obi Gushes Over His Twin Daughters At The Beach (Photos) by gimakon2(m): 10:37pm On Nov 20, 2022
VeryWickedGoat:

You get problem i swear

1 Like

Re: Mikel Obi Gushes Over His Twin Daughters At The Beach (Photos) by Nobody: 10:39pm On Nov 20, 2022
VeryWickedGoat:
U tink dat place is northern Nigeria wher u people abuse little kids

2 Likes

Re: Mikel Obi Gushes Over His Twin Daughters At The Beach (Photos) by steeltrust: 10:39pm On Nov 20, 2022
Patosky4U:
I still the wonder that this guy once drag world stage with Messi. This life no balance truly undecided undecided undecided
you wan argue Mumu argue now

Remember Borja too drag the world stage with mikel and he has been lost forgotten even before mikel left Chelsea

4 Likes

Re: Mikel Obi Gushes Over His Twin Daughters At The Beach (Photos) by tctrills: 10:40pm On Nov 20, 2022
Patosky4U:
Mikel can boast of a life only few can boast of. He should be filled with gratitude. His life has been very balanced.

4 Likes

Re: Mikel Obi Gushes Over His Twin Daughters At The Beach (Photos) by assholemods: 10:41pm On Nov 20, 2022
VeryWickedGoat:
Pedophile you will end up in jail!

2 Likes

Re: Mikel Obi Gushes Over His Twin Daughters At The Beach (Photos) by Nobody: 10:41pm On Nov 20, 2022
Vinnie2000:

According to Saphiere, he should not be around dem as their father..

because Men are potential rapist undecided
Leav dat girl, she is possessed
Re: Mikel Obi Gushes Over His Twin Daughters At The Beach (Photos) by wiseone28: 10:43pm On Nov 20, 2022
VeryWickedGoat:

Re: Mikel Obi Gushes Over His Twin Daughters At The Beach (Photos) by HilcomTech(m): 10:47pm On Nov 20, 2022
VeryWickedGoat:

ST00PEED eedeiot

1 Like

Re: Mikel Obi Gushes Over His Twin Daughters At The Beach (Photos) by Olat4421: 10:49pm On Nov 20, 2022
Beautiful children
Re: Mikel Obi Gushes Over His Twin Daughters At The Beach (Photos) by HilcomTech(m): 10:49pm On Nov 20, 2022
Wow... Very beautiful family

May God bless them
Re: Mikel Obi Gushes Over His Twin Daughters At The Beach (Photos) by ike007(m): 10:49pm On Nov 20, 2022
Omo this guy gene strong o
Re: Mikel Obi Gushes Over His Twin Daughters At The Beach (Photos) by Zion243(m): 10:50pm On Nov 20, 2022
Patosky4U:

Leave story!
Re: Mikel Obi Gushes Over His Twin Daughters At The Beach (Photos) by Nobody: 10:51pm On Nov 20, 2022
Patosky4U:

And he was robbed that tournament. Argentina did not deserve that win. The referee blew against us.

Going to Chelsea also killed his talents.

1 Like

Re: Mikel Obi Gushes Over His Twin Daughters At The Beach (Photos) by just2endowed: 10:52pm On Nov 20, 2022
Tajbol4splend:
He doesn't want to marry that woman, he's tryna avoid shege

Like share their property
Re: Mikel Obi Gushes Over His Twin Daughters At The Beach (Photos) by kingmaster2009: 10:53pm On Nov 20, 2022
Machinegun91:
Obi is carrying 2 young pussiest on his shoulders.

Obi is no longer a boy

Obi is a father.

Obi will soon become a president

I'm obidient

you are ObiDENSE
Re: Mikel Obi Gushes Over His Twin Daughters At The Beach (Photos) by Ibunkun1(m): 10:55pm On Nov 20, 2022
advanceDNA:
Melanin ti take over...they dont even have their mama whiteness again

grin grin mikel's gene strong gan

1 Like

Re: Mikel Obi Gushes Over His Twin Daughters At The Beach (Photos) by kingmaster2009: 10:55pm On Nov 20, 2022
VeryWickedGoat:

some people no understand the English language "Almost" he didn't say "ripe for plucking"

2 Likes

Re: Mikel Obi Gushes Over His Twin Daughters At The Beach (Photos) by vicfajeze: 11:00pm On Nov 20, 2022
VeryWickedGoat:
Walahi
Re: Mikel Obi Gushes Over His Twin Daughters At The Beach (Photos) by lewis33(m): 11:04pm On Nov 20, 2022
VeryWickedGoat:

Are they fruits? Mumu!

2 Likes

Re: Mikel Obi Gushes Over His Twin Daughters At The Beach (Photos) by FuckTheMod: 11:09pm On Nov 20, 2022
gaby:
Black is strong, bold, and beautiful...

See as black blood delete the Russian blood to zero...

Wow..
Are you colourblind?

How is he black?

What is the colour of charcoal? Is that what you're seeing?

Do you always call the brown doors in your house black?
Re: Mikel Obi Gushes Over His Twin Daughters At The Beach (Photos) by Abdul4trust1(m): 11:10pm On Nov 20, 2022
Patosky4U:
he played his best and won everything.
There is always the best among the best.

2 Likes

Re: Mikel Obi Gushes Over His Twin Daughters At The Beach (Photos) by Kavod: 11:11pm On Nov 20, 2022
Patosky4U:
SO? SO EVERYBODY MUST BE MESSI? EVERYBODY MUST BE MICHAEL JACKSON? SO EVERYBODY MUST BE CR7? THE LIFE BALANCE BUT NA PEOPLE LIKE UNA DE PULL THE WAGE (EXPECTATIONS OF EVERYONE) TO THE UNBALANCED SCALE, AT THE END JUST TO SAY THE LIFE NOR BALANCE. WHO FOR YOUR FAMILY FIT GET WETIN THIS MIKEL GET?

5 Likes

Re: Mikel Obi Gushes Over His Twin Daughters At The Beach (Photos) by blueivy8: 11:14pm On Nov 20, 2022
Expatiate your gibberish
Offpoint1:
Real man, real men have strong gene.

Weak men birth kids that all turn out looking like their wives.

2 face is a real man.

Girl child are blessings and beauty to behold if they all came out with sense and dignity.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mikel Obi Gushes Over His Twin Daughters At The Beach (Photos) by Nobody: 11:16pm On Nov 20, 2022
VeryWickedGoat:
pedophile idiot

2 Likes

Re: Mikel Obi Gushes Over His Twin Daughters At The Beach (Photos) by Lanxoe96(m): 11:18pm On Nov 20, 2022
GOFRONT:
Despite all the beautiful ladies we have in Nigeria here, Mikel still chose to go Marry Russian lady.....

Is Mikel tryna tell me Naija ladies are not marriagable or What??
I think it's his choice...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nigeria Vs Guinea-Bissau: AFCON 2023 - (1 - 0) On 22nd January 2024 / Photos Of Najila Trindade Accusing Neymar Of Rape / Tyson Fury Masturbates 7 Times A Day As Part Of Wilder Rematch Preparations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.