Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,952 members, 7,942,419 topics. Date: Saturday, 07 September 2024 at 09:34 AM

Tinubu My Man.Make I Tell You My Mind. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu My Man.Make I Tell You My Mind. (1189 Views)

I Will Never Call Tinubu ‘My President’ – Tunde Bakare / Tinubu: My Agenda For National Transformation / David Lyon Calls Tinubu "My Leader" During Visit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Tinubu My Man.Make I Tell You My Mind. by Igba123: 8:14am On Dec 01, 2022
Tsolutionjoseph:
lol, I don't reply any obidient, because ur reasoning is shalow, and desperate for politicians, they are both the same, and anyone should be free to support his candidate, but once someone doesn't support candidate, u see him as ur enemy, obi is a thief just like any other politician, he is just lieing with most of his talks claiming saint
you don't have control over your emotion otherwise what you wrote up there is not necessary since you don't respond to the obidients. You should have ignored him in keeping with principle. By the way, I am obidient too so I don't expect your response.
Re: Tinubu My Man.Make I Tell You My Mind. by Igba123: 8:19am On Dec 01, 2022
Tsolutionjoseph:
ok, I hear you, but either you want it or not, Tinubu or Atiku will govern u, come 2023, na only mumu dey believe obi will win
the truth is gradually dawning on some people that Tinubu is not in the race. In the days ahead I can hear you permanently drop the name Tinubu and go with only atiku. I'm still obidient, remember.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Predicting The Next President Of Nigeria 2023 / Obi Is Scoring Notable Away Goals In The Presidential Election. / How Tinubu Rigged Benue Election Is A Mystery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.