Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,054 members, 7,933,532 topics. Date: Wednesday, 28 August 2024 at 08:41 AM

In Need Of A Driver For a weekly Delivery - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / In Need Of A Driver For a weekly Delivery (4352 Views)

Nigerian Police Man Flog A Driver For disobeying traffic rules... Pix / A Driver Leaked Sex Video He Had With His Boss's Wife"i Leak This Video Because / Twitter User Narrates How She Patronized An Abuja Cab Driver For 5 Years(Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: In Need Of A Driver For a weekly Delivery by FamTomx2(m): 12:31am On Dec 17, 2022
Mrseriousman:

Hahahahahahahaha. Finally the poverty stricken fellow has borrowed data . Or were you shot in your car snatching attempt last night ? What happened ? You are replying quote of yesterday now ? Is that how bad poverty has dealt with you ?

Despite stealing my bike and doing rituals ?
Or were you running away ? You were so scared of my mentions that you logged off ? You equally logged of from your second moniker ?

I think we know who is dealing with who here . Be sure to reply other mentions .

FAMTOMX2 died Dec 2,2022.

Beware of this cyber criminal, he has in his possession one stolen Toyota Corolla 06, Ford 04 models, computer and phones.

Whoever that has credible information about this criminal should contact the nearest police station.

You can check his profile signature to attest to my claims.

We must join hands to curb this criminal of his activities from terrifying our society.

Mrseriousman you will die a worthless death !
Re: In Need Of A Driver For a weekly Delivery by Mrseriousman: 7:23am On Dec 17, 2022
FamTomx2:

Beware of this cyber criminal, he has in his possession one stolen Toyota Corolla 06, Ford 04 models, computer and phones.

Whoever that has credible information about this criminal should contact the nearest police station.

We must join hands to curb this criminal of his activities from terrifying our society.

The most foolish nairalander award goes to FamTomx2/prettygirl200. They are both same moniker . Senselessly daft that a headless fowl is better than him .

Another stupid repetition from him . Can't you borrow brain to type something sensible? Can you read all your posts and see how stupid you sound ?

Okay let me ask you just one sensible thing cuz your watery brain can not comprehend big grammar ; can you show us your police report? So nairalanders can follow up ?

Just answer this one to save your life and if you can't ......then what are you ? The most foolish nairalander...hahahahahahaha.

FAMTOMX2 is a criminal, a pick pocket thief, a self confessed ritualist, a scammer who doubles as male and female on nairaland , guys beware of him before he will dupe you guys with his female moniker at prettygirl200.
He will always log off before logging into the female account. Just monitor these 2 monikers and confirm for yourselves.

FAMTOMX2 died Dec 2,2022. R.I.Pieces
Re: In Need Of A Driver For a weekly Delivery by Mrseriousman: 7:29am On Dec 17, 2022
FamTomx2:

Worthless thief is begging FamTomX2 to stop mentioning his defiled soul at nights, lie lie, that is when the Angel of destructions death carries out instructions . I will continue to mention your miserable soul at nights. You deserve horrible death.

You no go succeed in this life, you will remain a wretched criminal all your miserable life.

Those stolen vehicles will send you to your early grave.

Continue hiding in Lagos, you will soon be smoked out.

Humans will scorn you, death will despise you. So shall it be.

Hahahahaha, are you sure that am begging you or you are begging me ? Tell yourself the truth ...are you sure ? Okay ! If am the one begging you , why are you running ? Why are you the one running ? Tell us abeg .

Why are you using all sorts of means to beg ? What of your second moniker ? Didn't you beg there ? You see ? Shame wan kill your already dead body .

You dey pray like the mad man you , I dey dey cruise life and poverty dey deal with you !

How can I tell you to stop mentioning me at night if no be say your Brain is too watery to understand English. If you don't mention me at night, how will you get free data to reply your mentions ? How will BP deal with you? How will stroke eventually freeze your dead brains ?

You bloody well continue. My only issue now be say all your posts are senseless. I don't even know how to respond to all repetitions of jargons

FAMTOMX2 is a criminal, a pick pocket thief, a self confessed ritualist, a scammer who doubles as male and female on nairaland , guys beware of him before he will dupe you guys with his female moniker at prettygirl200.
He will always log off before logging into the female account. Just monitor these 2 monikers and confirm for yourselves.

Return my bike or be buried with it. FAMTOMX2 died Dec 2,2022. R.I.pieces
Re: In Need Of A Driver For a weekly Delivery by Mrseriousman: 8:12am On Dec 17, 2022
FamTomx2:

Upload the custom clearance papers and the plate numbers of your stolen cars including your police report .

FAMTOMX2 is a criminal, a pick pocket thief, a self confessed ritualist, a scammer and an armed robber.

He robs in Lagos and goes to Benue to sell his loots . He doubles as male and female on nairaland , guys beware of him before he will dupe you guys with his female moniker at prettygirl200.

He stole my bike and disappeared until he came to my thread to request for my car pictures . I refused because he uses the plate numbers to trace his victims houses and he termed me a scammer .

He will always log off before logging into the female account. Just monitor these 2 monikers and confirm for yourselves.( FAMTOMX2/prettygirl200)
Re: In Need Of A Driver For a weekly Delivery by FamTomx2(m): 6:13am On Dec 28, 2022
Mrseriousman:

Upload the custom clearance papers and the plate numbers of your stolen cars including your police report .

FAMTOMX2 is a criminal, a pick pocket thief, a self confessed ritualist, a scammer and an armed robber.

He robs in Lagos and goes to Benue to sell his loots . He doubles as male and female on nairaland , guys beware of him before he will dupe you guys with his female moniker at prettygirl200.

He stole my bike and disappeared until he came to my thread to request for my car pictures . I refused because he uses the plate numbers to trace his victims houses and he termed me a scammer .

He will always log off before logging into the female account. Just monitor these 2 monikers and confirm for yourselves.( FAMTOMX

This moniker Mrseriousman is a worthless thief who has been declared wanted for stealing a Toyota Corolla 06 and Ford 04 models with other stuffs, any useful info about this Criminal's whereabouts would be highly appreciated.

Mrseriousman you will die a horrible death, all your criminal activities awaits you with a gruesome death penalty, you won't escape this death so close to you now, It is your fate no one can avert it.
Re: In Need Of A Driver For a weekly Delivery by FamTomx2(m): 6:27am On Dec 28, 2022
Mrseriousman:

Hahahahaha, are you sure that am begging you or you are begging me ? Tell yourself the truth ...are you sure ? Okay ! If am the one begging you , why are you running ? Why are you the one running ? Tell us abeg .

Why are you using all sorts of means to beg ? What of your second moniker ? Didn't you beg there ? You see ? Shame wan kill your already dead body .

You dey pray like the mad man you , I dey dey cruise life and poverty dey deal with you !

How can I tell you to stop mentioning me at night if no be say your Brain is too watery to understand English. If you don't mention me at night, how will you get free data to reply your mentions ? How will BP deal with you? How will stroke eventually freeze your dead brains ?

You bloody well continue. My only issue now be say all your posts are senseless. I don't even know how to respond to all repetitions of jargons

Return my bike or be buried with it. FAMTOMX2 died Dec 2,2022. R.I.pieces

Mumu, you are begging me to stop Abi?
Never!!

I will personally orchestrate your ultimely miserable death on NL, even when you are yet to return those stolen vehicles and other consignments.

Worthless scammer with no brains, I really exposed your stupidity on NL. Your moniker Mrseriousman is as useless as your miserable self.

You will die hopelessly.
Re: In Need Of A Driver For a weekly Delivery by Mrseriousman: 7:45am On Dec 28, 2022
FamTomx2:

This moniker Mrseriousman is a worthless thief who has been declared wanted for stealing a Toyota Corolla 06 and Ford 04 models with other stuffs, any useful info about this Criminal's whereabouts would be highly appreciated.

Mrseriousman you will die a horrible death, all your criminal activities awaits you with a gruesome death penalty, you won't escape this death so close to you now, It is your fate no one can avert it.

Shame on you ! Stupid illiterate with nothing in his head !

He will always log off before logging into the female account. Just monitor these 2 monikers and confirm for yourselves.( FAMTOMX2/prettygirl200) died Dec 2,2022.
Re: In Need Of A Driver For a weekly Delivery by Mrseriousman: 7:47am On Dec 28, 2022
FamTomx2:

Mumu, you are begging me to stop Abi?
Never!!

I will personally orchestrate your ultimely miserable death on NL, even when you are yet to return those stolen vehicles and other consignments.

Worthless scammer with no brains, I really exposed your stupidity on NL. Your moniker Mrseriousman is as useless as your miserable self.
You will die hopelessly.

Don't be a fool ! Don't use style to beg me idiot . You are the one who couldn't respond to this mention since weeks now and you foolish he-goat is coming here to talk trash . Common get out and reply your mentions . Coward !!!

He will always log off before logging into the female account. Just monitor these 2 monikers and confirm for yourselves.( FAMTOMX2/prettygirl200) died Dec 2,2022.
Re: In Need Of A Driver For a weekly Delivery by Mrseriousman: 7:48am On Dec 28, 2022
FamTomx2:

Upload the pictures of your missing cars and plate numbers ....hahahahaha. I mean the pictures of your bicycles ....hahahahah. poverty stricken fool wey never see food eat .

Re: In Need Of A Driver For a weekly Delivery by FamTomx2(m): 8:12am On Dec 28, 2022
Mrseriousman:

Don't be a fool ! Don't use style to beg me idiot . You are the one who couldn't respond to this mention since weeks now and you foolish he-goat is coming here to talk trash . Common get out and reply your mentions . Coward !!!

Drowning scammer!!!

I have dealt with your miserable empty skull ruthlessly. No peace for the common thief. If truly you are not a worthless thief as I have claimed, create a simple new topic on NL again on how you want to employ a driver bla bla bla, LoL. Ole, you can't dare it, on your own challenge to FamTomX2 to post, he is doing it on daily basis. Between both who is an Idiot?

Thief return those stolen vehicles or get headshot trying to sell them off.

You will die miserably before the year ends, no prayer will deliver you.

BTW , I don't reply senseless mentions I select the ones on your miserable topic.
That's where devil take punished you.

1 Like

Re: In Need Of A Driver For a weekly Delivery by Mrseriousman: 9:07am On Dec 28, 2022
FamTomx2:

Drowning scammer!!!

I have dealt with your miserable empty skull ruthlessly. No peace for the common thief. If truly you are not a worthless thief as I have claimed, create a simple new topic on NL again on how you want to employ a driver bla bla bla, LoL. Ole, you can't dare it, on your own challenge to FamTomX2 to post, he is doing it on daily basis. Between both who is an Idiot?

Thief return those stolen vehicles or get headshot trying to sell them off.

You will die miserably before the year ends, no prayer will deliver you.

BTW , I don't reply senseless mentions I select the ones on your miserable topic.
That's where devil take punished you.

Hahahahahaha! You are a shameless coward !
But you were the one bragging about being an online bully ? So no , you can no longer bully ? Bloody fool ! You don't reply mentions or you don't have data to respond ? How come you went back to a weeks old mention ? You are so senseless FamTomx2.

We are entering a new year, my new would soon arrive and you will follow me celebrate it here . You can only rant and nothing else. Illiterate who can't spell and still can't back up his claims .

Oga illiterate ...hahhahahahahah... BP wan kill your already dead body . I am just starting with you !

He will always log off before logging into the female account. Just monitor these 2 monikers and confirm for yourselves.( FAMTOMX2/prettygirl200) FamTomx2 died Dec 2, 2022.
Re: In Need Of A Driver For a weekly Delivery by FamTomx2(m): 12:36pm On Dec 28, 2022
Mrseriousman:

Hahahahahaha! You are a shameless coward !
But you were the one bragging about being an online bully ? So no , you can no longer bully ? Bloody fool ! You don't reply mentions or you don't have data to respond ? How come you went back to a weeks old mention ? You are so senseless FamTomx2.

We are entering a new year, my new would soon arrive and you will follow me celebrate it here . You can only rant and nothing else. Illiterate who can't spell and still can't back up his claims .

Oga illiterate ...hahhahahahahah... BP wan kill your already dead body . I am just starting with you !

He will always log off before logging into the female account. Just monitor these 2 monikers and confirm for yourselves.( FAMTOMX2/prettygirl200) FamTomx2 died Dec 2, 2022.

Based on your records, you are an unrepentant criminal who thought he could come here and be scamming people.

Did FamTomX2 heard you saying " FamTomX2 should be saying something new rather than repeating what he said before" definitely FamTomX2 is not here to be narrating what transpired between your late pickpocket papa and ashewo kobo momma but to constantly telling Nigerians that you are a car thief that should be avoided.

If not that you a brain damaged criminal that has no shame, you should have known that FamTomX2 has damaged your username to the extent that you are so afraid to do any meaningful activities with it if not insulting other NL members that innocently asked you proof of the allegations on your miserable life.

[bScammer, create a new topic, Simple request, a challenge that will torture & consume to eternity.

[/b]

You will never see any form of Peace and Mercy in Lagos, you will keep hiding in darkness to death.

Face of the criminal grin you no go die well.

Re: In Need Of A Driver For a weekly Delivery by Mrseriousman: 1:50pm On Dec 28, 2022
FamTomx2:

Based on your records, you are an unrepentant criminal who thought he could come here and be scamming people.

Did FamTomX2 heard you saying " FamTomX2 should be saying something new rather than repeating what he said before" definitely FamTomX2 is not here to be narrating what transpired between your late pickpocket papa and ashewo kobo momma but to constantly telling Nigerians that you are a car thief that should be avoided.

If not that you a brain damaged criminal that has no shame, you should have known that FamTomX2 has damaged your username to the extent that you are so afraid to do any meaningful activities with it if not insulting other NL members that innocently asked you proof of the allegations on your miserable life.

[bScammer, create a new topic, Simple request, a challenge that will torture & consume to eternity.

[/b]

You will never see any form of Peace and Mercy in Lagos, you will keep hiding in darkness to death.

Face of the criminal grin you no go die well.

Hahahahah. Share the records with Nairaland so that they can be aware as well or you don't have any records ? I guessed as much !

Re: In Need Of A Driver For a weekly Delivery by Mrseriousman: 1:53pm On Dec 28, 2022
FamTomx2:

Have you gone to the police with your evidence or you don't have any ? Can you upload your evidence here ? Whose cars are missing ? Yours or ? If they are yours , can you upload the pictures of the missing cars ,so nairalanders can follow up ?

Or you don't have any ? A criminal is always the first to point accusing fingers . Present evidence or remain the most foolish nairalander.

And oh ! A real scammer would have ran but you see " clear conscience fears no accusation" which is why I will be here to torment you till BP kills you !

I am your end !!!!

Re: In Need Of A Driver For a weekly Delivery by FamTomx2(m): 4:33pm On Dec 28, 2022
Mrseriousman:

Have you gone to the police with your evidence or you don't have any ? Can you upload your evidence here ? Whose cars are missing ? Yours or ? If they are yours , can you upload the pictures of the missing cars ,so nairalanders can follow up ?

Or you don't have any ? A criminal is always the first to point accusing fingers . Present evidence or remain the most foolish nairalander.

And oh ! A real scammer would have ran but you see " clear conscience fears no accusation" which is why I will be here to torment you till BP kills you !

I am your end !!!!

Stop being STUPID this thief, if you can't attest to my simple instructions.

Did you know that you are as useless as your late miserable father? Who was born from a common thief and who will die a worthless death.

You are asking FamTomX2 to upload the pictures of the stolen vehicles, are you not an Idiot for asking for such request? Keep the pictures to your miserable self.

They will smoke you out together with the pictures "Ozu aburu onu"!

Since you are oblige to be stupid in life, you will die miserably. Fake Scammer grin grin

Faces of the thief!

Re: In Need Of A Driver For a weekly Delivery by FamTomx2(m): 4:35pm On Dec 28, 2022
Mrseriousman:

I am your end !!!!

Did you know that you are as useless as your late miserable father? Who (Mrseriousman) was born from a common thief and who will die a worthless death.

You are asking FamTomX2 to upload the pictures of the stolen vehicles, are you not an Idiot for asking for such request? Keep the pictures to your miserable self.

Since you are oblige to be stupid in life, you will die miserably. Worthless Scammer grin grin

Faces of the thief!

Re: In Need Of A Driver For a weekly Delivery by Mrseriousman: 5:46pm On Dec 28, 2022
FamTomx2:

Did you know that you are as useless as your late miserable father? Who (Mrseriousman) was born from a common thief and who will die a worthless death.

Since you are oblige to be stupid in life, you will die miserably. Worthless Scammer grin grin

Faces of the thief!

Idiot answer these questions . Don't be shameless . At least save yourself the disgrace you are getting here.

I am your end !!!!

Re: In Need Of A Driver For a weekly Delivery by FamTomx2(m): 11:34pm On Dec 28, 2022
Mrseriousman:

And oh ! A real scammer would have ran but you see " clear conscience fears no accusation" which is why I will be here to torment you till BP kills yo

@bolded, are you not a mischievous thief by asking those questions, FamTomX2 , prettygirl200 and other members asked you to proof to us that those stolen vehicles are really yours, till now you are still hovering around like an headless vulture.

Since you can't debunk our allegations, you are a dumb bloody criminal who robs the innocent people of their valuables.

Devil will continue castrating you where ever you are hiding in Lagos, you will never see peace in your miserable life. Miserable life after death awaits you.

The face of the worthless thief !

Re: In Need Of A Driver For a weekly Delivery by FamTomx2(m): 7:17am On Dec 29, 2022
Mrseriousman:

Upload the pictures of your missing cars and plate numbers ....hahahahaha. I mean the pictures of your bicycles ....hahahahah. poverty stricken fool wey never see food eat .

The idiot said "I'm your end" LoL, between you and FamTomX2 who ended each other nefarious activities here?

I know all this while that you are an Illitrate, deranged brain filled with maggots.

Keep repeating yourself here with jargons while am on alert waiting when you will post any nonsense here again.

Worthless scammer who will die miserably.

See him face.

Re: In Need Of A Driver For a weekly Delivery by Mrseriousman: 7:28am On Dec 29, 2022
[quote author=FamTomx2 post=119511146]

The idiot said "I'm your end" LoL, between you and FamTomX2 who ended each other nefarious activities here?

I know all this while that you are an Illitrate, deranged brain filled with maggots.

Keep repeating yourself here with jargons while am on alert waiting when you will post any nonsense here again.

See him face. [/quoted/]

Hahahahaha. The pain is killing you on the daily men . So you stayed awake to write thrash again? Headless fowl is better than you ! I have so much tormented you and this is the beginning.

Re: In Need Of A Driver For a weekly Delivery by Mrseriousman: 7:28am On Dec 29, 2022
FamTomx2:

See him face.

Hahahahaha. The pain is killing you on the daily men . So you stayed awake to write thrash again? Headless fowl is better than you ! I have so much tormented you and this is the beginning.

Re: In Need Of A Driver For a weekly Delivery by Mrseriousman: 7:30am On Dec 29, 2022
FamTomx2:

@bolded, are you not a mischievous thief by asking those questions, FamTomX2 , prettygirl200 and other members asked you to proof to us that those stolen vehicles are really yours, till now you are still hovering around like an headless vulture.

Since you can't debunk our allegations, you are a dumb bloody criminal who robs the innocent people of their valuables.

Devil will continue castrating you where ever you are hiding in Lagos, you will never see peace in your miserable life. Miserable life after death awaits you.

The face of the worthless thief !

Answer the questions mumu illiterate . Stop running around like a he-goat scrotum ...hahaha. You have succeeded in destroying your family's name . The disgrace is massive.

Re: In Need Of A Driver For a weekly Delivery by Prettygirl200(f): 9:32am On Dec 29, 2022
Mrseriousman:

Answer the questions mumu illiterate . Stop running around like a he-goat scrotum ...hahaha. You have succeeded in destroying your family's name . The disgrace is massive.

Can u just stop mentioning me, what's the meaning of this nonsense? What are the useless mods in the forum even doing are they asleep or what I have reported this monicker yet they are still sluggish to do anything about it. Stop mentioning me no be me and u get matter u can mention the other guy, stop mentioning me o what's all this?
Re: In Need Of A Driver For a weekly Delivery by Mrseriousman: 10:42am On Dec 29, 2022
Prettygirl200:
Can u just stop mentioning me, what's the meaning of this nonsense? What are the useless mods in the forum even doing are they asleep or what I have reported this monicker yet they are still sluggish to do anything about it. Stop mentioning me no be me and u get matter u can mention the other guy, stop mentioning me o what's all this?

Will you shut up there ? I thought you said you won't respond ? You don tire to dey use the other moniker ?

It's good you are back responding with your second moniker! Nairalanders monitor this moniker and FamTomx2 and see if they ain't same person .

Re: In Need Of A Driver For a weekly Delivery by FamTomx2(m): 8:29pm On Dec 29, 2022
Mrseriousman:

Will you shut up there ? I thought you said you won't respond ? You don tire to dey use the other moniker ?

It's good you are back responding with your second moniker! Nairalanders monitor this moniker and FamTomx2 and see if they ain't same person .

Useless scammer! Face FamTomX2 who exposed your stupidity and leave an innocent member alone. On top of woman matter u dey flex muscles, Ewu lele ure!

It will not distract me from hammering your miserable life with motivational tips morning and night, your life is already miserable offline and online. You will definitely continue being a worthless f00l to death.

That Toyota Corolla 06 and Ford 04 vehicles you stole from Abuja will be your end, both on NL and in Lagos. Being an Illitrate scammer makes scamming work stressful, right?

You will die miserably and worthless, I know you hate this words but it will become part of you till you die miserably.

This is the thief Mrseriousman.

Re: In Need Of A Driver For a weekly Delivery by Mrseriousman: 8:52pm On Dec 29, 2022
FamTomx2:

Useless scammer! Face FamTomX2 who exposed your stupidity and leave an innocent member alone. On top of woman matter u dey flex muscles, Ewu lele ure!

It will not distract me from hammering your miserable life with motivational tips morning and night, your life is already miserable offline and online. You will definitely continue being a worthless f00l to death.

That Toyota Corolla 06 and Ford 04 vehicles you stole from Abuja will be your end, both on NL and in Lagos. Being an Illitrate scammer makes scamming work stressful, right?

You will die miserably and worthless, I know you hate this words but it will become part of you till you die miserably.

This is the thief Mrseriousman.

First of all , I have dealt with your FamTomx2 moniker and secondly ,it's good that you have finally exposed your criminal self by yourself .
As soon as you mentioned your second moniker, you went and used it to quote me and know this now ,just like I have damaged FamTomx2, I will damage your second moniker.

You are senseless to think that you can deceive nairalanders by claiming that a girl owns that moniker whereas it is clear as day that it is your black roasted hairy balls operating the two . You know see say you no get sense ?

You are using style to beg me to stop quoting your second moniker abi ? You don buy am . I go clear your doubt.

Nairalanders monitor these two monikers and see the criminal minded fool who goes around accusing people. Na Thieves dey always call person thief ! I don destroy you Las las

Re: In Need Of A Driver For a weekly Delivery by FamTomx2(m): 9:17pm On Dec 29, 2022
Mrseriousman:

First of all , I have dealt with your FamTomx2 moniker and secondly ,it's good that you have finally exposed your criminal self by yourself .
As soon as you mentioned your second moniker, you went and used it to quote me and know this now ,just like I have damaged FamTomx2, I will damage your second moniker.

You are senseless to think that you can deceive nairalanders by claiming that a girl owns that moniker whereas it is clear as day that it is your black roasted hairy balls operating the two . You know see say you no get sense ?

You are using style to beg me to stop quoting your second moniker abi ? You don buy am . I go clear your doubt.

Nairalanders monitor these two monikers and see the criminal minded fool who goes around accusing people. Na Thieves dey always call person thief ! I don destroy you Las las

You will die before your time bet it, no be FamTomX2 trolls go kill you ooh! Although his blunt truth on your miserable life will contribute.

For sure the head shot from the police will settle your case, just like they settled the case of your late pickpocket father.

You are done here and definitely offline, you will continue wallowing and hiding in Lagos till you meet your inevitable Waterloo.

Your untimely death case has been settled, we are waiting for some little time to have peace in Lagos and its environ again.

The face of the criminal.

Re: In Need Of A Driver For a weekly Delivery by Mrseriousman: 9:54pm On Dec 29, 2022
FamTomx2:

You will die before your time bet it, no be FamTomX2 trolls go kill you ooh! Although his blunt truth on your miserable life will contribute.

For sure the head shot from the police will settle your case, just like they settled the case of your late pickpocket father.

You are done here and definitely offline, you will continue wallowing and hiding in Lagos till you meet your inevitable Waterloo.

Your untimely death case has been settled, we are waiting for some little time to have peace in Lagos and its environ again.

Hahahahahahahahahahhaahah
Bloody loser !!! E pain am die. E pain am . Coward fool . I thought you said your prayer and curses go work ? So no be you again go kee your already dead body ? Shame on you !

Don't be tired o , we are just getting started. I will damage you beyond recognition . By the time I am through with you eeh !! Even you go run leave your second moniker.

Re: In Need Of A Driver For a weekly Delivery by FamTomx2(m): 10:14pm On Dec 29, 2022
Mrseriousman:

Hahahahahahahahahahhaahah
Bloody loser !!! E pain am die. E pain am . Coward fool . I thought you said your prayer and curses go work ? So no be you again go kee your already dead body ? Shame on you !

Don't be tired o , we are just getting started. I will damage you beyond recognition . By the time I am through with you eeh !! Even you go run leave your second moniker.

Thief!! What are you doing online by this time, you should have crawled out of your hiding hole to una robbing location? Stop disgracing your gang members.

Thunder go faya you if don't go out to rob !! That's your noble profession being a highway armed robbery.

Those vehicles you stole from Abuja will mark your miserable end.

You were born a common thief and will die worthless.

His face.

Re: In Need Of A Driver For a weekly Delivery by Mrseriousman: 8:32am On Dec 30, 2022
FamTomx2:

Thief!! What are you doing online by this time, you should have crawled out of your hiding hole to una robbing location? Stop disgracing your gang members.

Thunder go faya you if don't go out to rob !! That's your noble profession being a highway armed robbery.

Those vehicles you stole from Abuja will mark your miserable end.

You were born a common thief and will die worthless.

His face.

Another useless repetition. So the cars were not stolen from Lagos anymore ? It's now from Abuja ? Nairalanders , do you see the most confused fool's confusion ? You are a disgrace to nairaland.

Re: In Need Of A Driver For a weekly Delivery by Mrseriousman: 8:33am On Dec 30, 2022
FamTomx2:

Shame !!!!!!!!!!! Loser!!!!!!!! Confused fowl !!!!!! Coward !!!!!!

Re: In Need Of A Driver For a weekly Delivery by FamTomx2(m): 11:11am On Dec 30, 2022
Mrseriousman:

Another useless repetition . So the cars were not stolen from Lagos anymore ? It's now from Abuja ? Nairalanders , do you see the most confused fool's confusion ? You are a disgrace to nairaland.

Bolded..

More of the repetitions are on their way to your continuous tribulations.

Low life internet fraudster is already praying for death to come, don't worry you will die slow and painful death.

Bloody criminal, you rob vehicles and other valuables for a living but Devil don punish you.

Those stolen vehicles will be your miserable end, I assumed you are a smart thief but you cleared doubt of being a stupid scammer.

Flies and maggots will mourn your miserable death.

Face of the scammer.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Is it okay To Watch Phonographic Movies With Your Spouse? / Rape Festival In India Begins This Week / Which Among These Ethnic Groups Can You Marry from?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 192
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.