Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,621 members, 7,878,795 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 06:58 AM

Peter Obi Silently Winning Northern Votes - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Silently Winning Northern Votes (1060 Views)

Daniel Bwala: Atiku Has Inherited Buhari’s 12 Million Northern Votes / 2023 Presidency: Atiku, Tinubu, Obi Begin Real Battle For Northern Votes / Tinubu Needs More Than 40% Of The Northern Votes To Win The Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Obi Silently Winning Northern Votes by ItsTutsi(m): 8:00am On Nov 21, 2022
How this guy manages to convince his followers, how his followers are convinced with him is a mystery to me. How can someone be this disorganized & yet some people believe him is something that has to be studied. So bad that his campaign time table has been abandoned completely.

Lol he has already completed his campaign your of NC and NW.. I had to check whether we were still in October grin

Obi supporters told us his a special breed politician grin

Apart from flopping in Nasarawa state, and a fair outing in plateau.. I can't remember any other state he visit from those region

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Silently Winning Northern Votes by PrinceOfLagos: 8:07am On Nov 21, 2022
Peter Obi is loved by the people , he's the most favourite to win this election

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Silently Winning Northern Votes by Golan007: 8:09am On Nov 21, 2022
grin
Kano people say hi.

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Silently Winning Northern Votes by VoteObi2023: 8:13am On Nov 21, 2022
Keep crying.

We know what we are doing. The campaign timetable is to knock people like you off the table. We know when to visit the NW and SE. Right now, we are ramping up our strongholds not dabbling in zones that hold little promises for us. Our strategy is to allow the three major candidates to k1ll themselves for NW and NE votes while we take a chunk of the other votes.

Cry for your party that doesn't understand the campaign

grin

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Silently Winning Northern Votes by Ruggedniggaone: 8:15am On Nov 21, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
Peter Obi is loved by the people , he's the most favourite to win this election
lol clown grin grin grin

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Silently Winning Northern Votes by ItsTutsi(m): 8:17am On Nov 21, 2022
VoteObi2023:
Keep crying.

We know what we are doing. The campaign timetable is to knock people like you off the table. We know when to visit the NW and SE. Right now, we are ramping up our strongholds not dabbling in zones that hold little promises for us. Our strategy is to allow the three major candidates to k1ll themselves for NW and NE votes while we take a chunk of the other votes.

grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Silently Winning Northern Votes by Cyberterror: 8:20am On Nov 21, 2022
The north know that Peter Obi has a secession agenda that his IPOB financial backers are committed to carrying out, so they will never vote for him. Peter Obi will never be President.

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Silently Winning Northern Votes by Okoroawusa: 8:26am On Nov 21, 2022
This timetable is in Dreamland

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Silently Winning Northern Votes by Didijiji: 8:27am On Nov 21, 2022
Okoroawusa:
This timetable is in Dreamland
e no far again na
Re: Peter Obi Silently Winning Northern Votes by Seefinish: 8:33am On Nov 21, 2022
ItsTutsi:
How this guy manages to convince his followers, how his followers are convinced with him is a mystery to me. How can someone be this disorganized & yet some people believe him is something that has to be studied. So bad that his campaign time table has been abandoned completely.

Lol he has already completed his campaign your of NC and NW.. I had to check whether we were still in October grin

Apart from flopping in Nasarawa state, and a fair outing in plateau.. I can't remember any other state he visit from those region
please keep following your Father Abraham AKA Bulabloo bloo and leave Peter Obi and his Obidient followers alone.
My happiness is that, Obi is everywhere and people like you are helping us to market him

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Silently Winning Northern Votes by hisgrace090: 9:15am On Nov 21, 2022
Peter Obi victory next year is going to be an easy one because God is on his side.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Silently Winning Northern Votes by mrvitalis(m): 9:17am On Nov 21, 2022
ItsTutsi:

Plateau was not a labour rally ...it was the middle belt forum held a rally for Peter obi and invited him

Obi has done 3 rallies nassarawa , Benue and Edo

The time table you posted has been reported by labour party as fake ...the next campaign is Kaduna

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Silently Winning Northern Votes by ItsTutsi(m): 10:44am On Nov 21, 2022
Which date is the next campaign?
mrvitalis:

Plateau was not a labour rally ...it was the middle belt forum held a rally for Peter obi and invited him

Obi has done 3 rallies nassarawa , Benue and Edo

The time table you posted has been reported by labour party as fake ...the next campaign is Kaduna
Re: Peter Obi Silently Winning Northern Votes by XerXers: 10:51am On Nov 21, 2022
VoteObi2023:
Keep crying.

grin
They keep underestimating Peter Obi's political mastery to their own chagrin

(1) (Reply)

2023: Why Are Politicians Not Drinking Sachet Milo, Riding Okada And Eating Corn / This is why Bola Tinubu will win the 2023 upcoming election / PDP Is Okay With AYU As Party Chairman Than Winning The Presidential Elections

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.