Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,694 members, 7,879,030 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 11:34 AM

Access Bank Disowns Fake News On Cryptocurrency Platform (Bitcoinbank) - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Access Bank Disowns Fake News On Cryptocurrency Platform (Bitcoinbank) (14190 Views)

FG Lifts Ban On Cryptocurrency, Introduces Taxation Instead / CBN New Policy On Cryptocurrency: What You Should Know / Keystone Bank Disowns Ex-staff, Fake Investment Company (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Access Bank Disowns Fake News On Cryptocurrency Platform (Bitcoinbank) by Exmilitant(m): 9:22pm On Nov 26, 2022
I saw some forms on the desk of an Access Bank manager with the inscription, crypto currency.
There is some iota of truth in the rumuor. Access Bank is into some shady deals.
Re: Access Bank Disowns Fake News On Cryptocurrency Platform (Bitcoinbank) by IzuKiba77: 9:35pm On Nov 26, 2022
AyodejiFelix:
Everyone just have to be very careful in order not to fall victim of Fraudsters. Access Bank has done the right thing by informing the general public
But why Access Bank and not any other bank,Nawa ooh....but it's good informing the public though,this one we've not heard complaints already,it means no one fell victim to it
Re: Access Bank Disowns Fake News On Cryptocurrency Platform (Bitcoinbank) by PotterJokes44: 9:40pm On Nov 26, 2022
Exmilitant:
I saw some forms on the desk of an Access Bank manager with the inscription, crypto currency.
There is some iota of truth in the rumor. Access Bank is into some shady deals.
For real?
Do you really have proof of that?
It's not just about saying it ooh,to convince people you need to show them,they need to see it
Re: Access Bank Disowns Fake News On Cryptocurrency Platform (Bitcoinbank) by Advertisershubs(f): 11:12am On Dec 01, 2022
Advertisershubs:
This should be pushed to the front page of Nairaland as it is a matter of National Banking Safety.

Welcome to December 1, 2022.

Welcome to The Last and 12th Month of The Year.

The 12th Month of The Year is a very Powerful Month because of The Power of The Figure "12".

As you all know by now; We are always involved in providing updates on 3 Sets of 12 Bullish Coins to Buy Every Monday of The Week. And Our Doings on here on The Great Nairaland Platform have been Extremely Powerful since The inception of the Year 2022.

Recently, We introduced and started with The Concept of Engaging Ourselves with The Weekend Bullish and Bearish Coins Arbitrage Bureaucracies (CAB) so that We can carry people who do not have time to trade on cryptos during the week because of the nature of their jobs.

This practice started recently just last week Friday. And this opportunity will give new bikes the opportunity to trade on our weekend coin selections from Friday, Saturday and Sundays when there are very much people having their time to themselves during the weekends.

I've done well to drop a link to the thread that has started for this purpose soon:

https://www.nairaland.com/7129969/best-investment-yourself-step-step/5#118811432

For Now;

Happy New Month and Stay Financially Powerful.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Couldn't Keep The Money; I'm A Child Of God — Nigerian Who Returned $14,000 / How Can We Save Nigeria Economy From Further Recession? / FBN Capital MD, Osaze Osifo Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.