Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,641 members, 7,892,608 topics. Date: Wednesday, 17 July 2024 at 02:26 PM

Kwankwaso In Close Door Meeting With Wike - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kwankwaso In Close Door Meeting With Wike (996 Views)

Wike Wears Symbolic ‘kwankwasiya’ Red Cap To Receive Kwankwaso In Rivers / Umahi's Sack: President Buhari In Close Door Meeting With Umahi (Photos) / Photos Of Rabiu Kwankwaso In Church On Friday Instead Of Mosque Go Viral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kwankwaso In Close Door Meeting With Wike by babazak(m): 10:25am On Nov 21, 2022
Re: Kwankwaso In Close Door Meeting With Wike by Juniorpope123: 10:58am On Nov 21, 2022
Wike nah New bride in Nigeria. But Peter Obi is the Next President of Nigeria. Hit like if you are voting for him

14 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso In Close Door Meeting With Wike by PrinceOfLagos: 10:59am On Nov 21, 2022
Wike is already Obidient

Dr Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso is a good friend of his Excellency, Mr Peter Obi and I will advice that he break his structure for Peter Obi, the peoples choice and undoubtedly the next President of Nigeria

Re: Kwankwaso In Close Door Meeting With Wike by Ttalk: 11:01am On Nov 21, 2022
Good for them
Re: Kwankwaso In Close Door Meeting With Wike by currencyz22: 11:01am On Nov 21, 2022
I like kwankwaso sha, how I wish say obi no Dey the picture him for get my vote
Re: Kwankwaso In Close Door Meeting With Wike by Cantonese: 11:04am On Nov 21, 2022
Una like close door, una like open door, PETER OBI is the man to make Nigeria better.

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso In Close Door Meeting With Wike by andysmith123(m): 11:07am On Nov 21, 2022
The way wike dey give PDP sleepless nights ehh
Re: Kwankwaso In Close Door Meeting With Wike by Righthussle: 11:56am On Nov 21, 2022
I am a sensible Nigerian because
I know the party to vote out and the party I should not vote in again.

2 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso In Close Door Meeting With Wike by SaiOba: 12:05pm On Nov 21, 2022
I have said it time withOUT number that RMK is working for Peter Obi.. New Nigeria People Party is the SAME slogan as the New Nigeria that we the OBIDIENT FAMILY are preaching.
Know this and know Peace.

Vote Wisely,
Vote Labour Party.
Vote Peter Obi.

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso In Close Door Meeting With Wike by SaiOba: 12:07pm On Nov 21, 2022
Wiked Wike is the MAN of the moment in today's politics. Ignore him at your own political risk.
Re: Kwankwaso In Close Door Meeting With Wike by slivertongue: 12:09pm On Nov 21, 2022
Kwankwaso is there commission a project done by Wike
Re: Kwankwaso In Close Door Meeting With Wike by XerXers: 12:11pm On Nov 21, 2022
Kwankwaso will finally be OBIdient. If you notice recently he has upgraded his campaign methods to Obi's standard
Re: Kwankwaso In Close Door Meeting With Wike by omowolewa: 12:15pm On Nov 21, 2022
Everyone believes he will win.

For me and my Friends, Yele Showore
He has Wike's blessings already, just wait till January when the real decamping will start

(1) (Reply)

Peter Obi Town Hall Meeting With Nigeria Students In Portharcourt / Peter Obi Is Causing A Resurgence Of Patriotism In Nigerians / Nnewi Should Be A Success Story Of Average Igbo Man Of Aku Lu Uno Now(video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.