Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,862 members, 7,935,697 topics. Date: Friday, 30 August 2024 at 01:49 PM

Gov. Wike Receives Nnpp’s Presidential Candidate, Kwankwaso In Port Harcourt - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gov. Wike Receives Nnpp’s Presidential Candidate, Kwankwaso In Port Harcourt (905 Views)

Ganduje Receives NNPP Defectors, Removes Their Kwakwansiya Signature Cap (VIDEO) / I’m Not Spare Tyre, I Do Not ‘Bedwet’ — NNPP Presidential Candidate, Kwankwaso / Wike Wears Symbolic ‘kwankwasiya’ Red Cap To Receive Kwankwaso In Rivers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gov. Wike Receives Nnpp’s Presidential Candidate, Kwankwaso In Port Harcourt by BethiMcCauley: 11:42am On Nov 21, 2022
Thav TV

On Sunday, 20th November 2022, the governor of Rivers state, Nyesom Wike, received Rabiu Kwankwaso, the presidential candidate of the New Nigeria Peoples Party (NNPP), in Port Harcourt, the State capital.

Today Monday will see the opening of the Mgbutanwo Internal Roads in the Emohua Local Government Area by the former governor of Kano State, which is the reason for his visit...

Click the link below to read full story.
https://thavmedia.com/gov-wike-receives-nnpps-presidential-candidate-kwankwaso-in-port-harcourt/
Re: Gov. Wike Receives Nnpp’s Presidential Candidate, Kwankwaso In Port Harcourt by iokpebholo: 11:47am On Nov 21, 2022
BethiMcCauley:
Thav TV

On Sunday, 20th November 2022, the governor of Rivers state, Nyesom Wike, received Rabiu Kwankwaso, the presidential candidate of the New Nigeria Peoples Party (NNPP), in Port Harcourt, the State capital.

Today Monday will see the opening of the Mgbutanwo Internal Roads in the Emohua Local Government Area by the former governor of Kano State, which is the reason for his visit...

Click the link below to read full story.
https://thavmedia.com/gov-wike-receives-nnpps-presidential-candidate-kwankwaso-in-port-harcourt/
Was it before or after d talkative was booed and completely humiliated in Lagos yesterday
Re: Gov. Wike Receives Nnpp’s Presidential Candidate, Kwankwaso In Port Harcourt by Cubalabloo(m): 11:51am On Nov 21, 2022
A toothless barking dog!
Re: Gov. Wike Receives Nnpp’s Presidential Candidate, Kwankwaso In Port Harcourt by DennisEche(m): 11:53am On Nov 21, 2022
The Southern politicians never learns their lessons. Former Gov Rotimi Ameachi did more than this, today where is he in the scheme of things?

1 Like

Re: Gov. Wike Receives Nnpp’s Presidential Candidate, Kwankwaso In Port Harcourt by Righthussle: 11:54am On Nov 21, 2022
I am a sensible Nigerian because
I know the party to vote out and the party I should not vote in again.

1 Like

Re: Gov. Wike Receives Nnpp’s Presidential Candidate, Kwankwaso In Port Harcourt by Nobody: 12:15pm On Nov 21, 2022
Interesting...
Re: Gov. Wike Receives Nnpp’s Presidential Candidate, Kwankwaso In Port Harcourt by fuckingAyaya(m): 12:53pm On Nov 21, 2022
Cubalabloo:
A toothless barking dog!
bulaba

(1) (Reply)

Chatham House: Jagaban A Wise Thinker And Creative Mind / Sanwo-olu Rejected DNA Test Demanded By Man Who Claims Governor Is His Father / CBN Defiance Of Supreme Court: Nigeria Is Hopeless And Helpless

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.