Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,479 members, 7,888,496 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 09:08 AM

Female Pastor Arrested For Providing Church Members' Information To Kidnapper - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Female Pastor Arrested For Providing Church Members' Information To Kidnapper (40320 Views)

Temple Of Sabbath Female Pastor Burnt In Anambra / Female Pastor/Native Doctor Busted And Disgraced By Villagers In Anambra. Photos / Pastor Arrested For Killing Sex Worker For Rituals In Kogi State. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Female Pastor Arrested For Providing Church Members' Information To Kidnapper by irunoko(m): 7:53pm On Nov 21, 2022
slivertongue:
Evil and wicked person
kidnappers are now hiding under the cover of religion to perpetuate their wickedness because they know religion is the only way to enter Nigerians and once you bring in the religious factor people will calm down and soft pedal

If anybody Told me that there Will come a time when informants for criminals are disguising as pastors,I won't believe lipsrsealed
Re: Female Pastor Arrested For Providing Church Members' Information To Kidnapper by alobright17(m): 8:15pm On Nov 21, 2022
dre11:
Female Nigerian Pastor Arrested For Providing Church Members' Information To Kidnappers In Adamawa

https://saharareporters.com/2022/11/21/female-nigerian-pastor-arrested-providing-church-members-information-kidnappers-adamawa

What at all is even making people to seek for there fellow man to pray to God for them the same God that said come to me through Jesus oooo haba
Re: Female Pastor Arrested For Providing Church Members' Information To Kidnapper by Radiant01(m): 8:19pm On Nov 21, 2022
Belvy:
Before you start insulting Christians please remember that this is just the actions of one person
but If it is Muslim cleric,you people will insult Islam abi?

1 Like

Re: Female Pastor Arrested For Providing Church Members' Information To Kidnapper by Ahumanbeing: 8:19pm On Nov 21, 2022
Women
Re: Female Pastor Arrested For Providing Church Members' Information To Kidnapper by detectivejones: 8:22pm On Nov 21, 2022
End time prayer warrior
Re: Female Pastor Arrested For Providing Church Members' Information To Kidnapper by Hamzashaf99(f): 8:41pm On Nov 21, 2022
Golan007:

You are right.

Same should be for all other religions.
And Tribes too.
Re: Female Pastor Arrested For Providing Church Members' Information To Kidnapper by Realists(m): 8:41pm On Nov 21, 2022
Belvy:
Before you start insulting Christians please remember that this is just the actions of one person

Christianity has been a tool in the hands of evil people right from the crusaders war, transatlantic slave trade, colonization of Africa & the world.
Re: Female Pastor Arrested For Providing Church Members' Information To Kidnapper by Golan007: 8:44pm On Nov 21, 2022
Hamzashaf99:

And Tribes too.

I'm not sure of that one oh.

1 Like

Re: Female Pastor Arrested For Providing Church Members' Information To Kidnapper by Hamzashaf99(f): 8:47pm On Nov 21, 2022
Golan007:

I'm not sure of that one oh.
Why?

Are all Yoruba people bad or skull miners?

Are all Igbo people Ipob?

Are all Hausas Herdsmen or terrorists?

There are many people who just want to live their lives but are labeled bad because of one person's misdeeds
Re: Female Pastor Arrested For Providing Church Members' Information To Kidnapper by Emmanueledu(m): 8:50pm On Nov 21, 2022
I’ve indeed heard and seen it all!
Re: Female Pastor Arrested For Providing Church Members' Information To Kidnapper by Yankee101: 9:02pm On Nov 21, 2022
Pastors no dey do ram, concoction and drink this or that

This one na Alfa disguised as pastor
Re: Female Pastor Arrested For Providing Church Members' Information To Kidnapper by drololaaof: 9:14pm On Nov 21, 2022
dre11:
Female Nigerian Pastor Arrested For Providing Church Members' Information To Kidnappers In Adamawa

https://saharareporters.com/2022/11/21/female-nigerian-pastor-arrested-providing-church-members-information-kidnappers-adamawa
Is to carry out their normal duties or to be wary of whom to associate with .
Thank God that wolf in sheep skin was exposed, this will reduce kidnappings.
Re: Female Pastor Arrested For Providing Church Members' Information To Kidnapper by JAGS001(m): 9:15pm On Nov 21, 2022
Belvy:
It is everywhere, every religion, every tribe and in every region, every state and every country people with wicked heart are everywhere but we used to forget to pray that God should change those with wicked and evil hearts, some people will quickly turn it to start insulting one religion or tribe which is bad
Re: Female Pastor Arrested For Providing Church Members' Information To Kidnapper by edunaragold(f): 9:17pm On Nov 21, 2022
dre11:

na while to go new church dey tire me my house na church na and I read my Bible
Re: Female Pastor Arrested For Providing Church Members' Information To Kidnapper by Goldbw122(m): 9:21pm On Nov 21, 2022
dre11:

Evil inside the church.. what a world..
Re: Female Pastor Arrested For Providing Church Members' Information To Kidnapper by Bayyajidda(m): 9:39pm On Nov 21, 2022
Aboks:
Marigi special at work

It's Marghi not marigi
Re: Female Pastor Arrested For Providing Church Members' Information To Kidnapper by BRIMBRAM: 10:12pm On Nov 21, 2022
Righthussle:
Religion is a lawful scam. It is the only 'yahoo yahoo" backed by the law.

If you're smart start your own church now. The industry is still paying and will continue to pay so far there are gullible people in the society who truly believe giving money to some person every Sunday will lead them to some place of enjoyment when they die. And they'll be under the protection of some "GOD".

Early birds in the industry are cruising private jets and exotic cars and going about with paid armed security men, and building expensive universities. It is never late to start. Apostle Suleiman did not start when Oyedepo started, neither did David Ibiyeomie start with Adeboye but they are all billionaires.

In religion you're either giving or receiving. Be the receiver. Be wise.

grin

Re: Female Pastor Arrested For Providing Church Members' Information To Kidnapper by Drbarmes(m): 10:16pm On Nov 21, 2022
dre11:

The love of quick money have ruined this country. Its shameful
Re: Female Pastor Arrested For Providing Church Members' Information To Kidnapper by kpajie1: 10:24pm On Nov 21, 2022
U na dey see am.madam prophtess dey work with oga kidnappers dem.court my judgement be say madam i dash u 50yrs in prisonment.
Re: Female Pastor Arrested For Providing Church Members' Information To Kidnapper by ufuosman(m): 11:19pm On Nov 21, 2022
Bad woman
Re: Female Pastor Arrested For Providing Church Members' Information To Kidnapper by Mubiola360: 3:00am On Nov 22, 2022
Belvy:
Let me remind you, see major crimes being perpetrated is not done by the tagged Fulani /Muslims as the media will want you to believe, it is done by Criminals and be seen as such.
Is high time we stop that rubbish of tagging a crime to a religious sect.
Do you know that the famous Christmas Bomba was a Christian ?
But as for me, I see him as a criminal leaving out his religion.
Re: Female Pastor Arrested For Providing Church Members' Information To Kidnapper by dreamangel: 3:16am On Nov 22, 2022
She is not a pastor. She is a juju woman. Everybody hides under the guise of Pastor and prayer warrior to commit atrocities.
Re: Female Pastor Arrested For Providing Church Members' Information To Kidnapper by Desusi: 3:29am On Nov 22, 2022
Righthussle:
Religion is a lawful scam. It is the only 'yahoo yahoo" backed by the law.

If you're smart start your own church now. The industry is still paying and will continue to pay so far there are gullible people in the society who truly believe giving money to some person every Sunday will lead them to some place of enjoyment when they die. Or that they'll be under the protection of some "GOD".

Early birds in the industry are cruising private jets and exotic cars and going about with paid armed security men, and building expensive universities. It is never late to start. Apostle Suleiman did not start when Oyedepo started, neither did David Ibiyeomie start with Adeboye but they are all billionaires.

In religion you're either giving or receiving. Be the receiver. Be wise.
Orisirisi.where do you people get all these formulas? Nigerians? I salute.
Re: Female Pastor Arrested For Providing Church Members' Information To Kidnapper by Desusi: 3:35am On Nov 22, 2022
See how beautiful this woman is.Although,she look harmless, but very dangerous. This is what the Bible called, sheep in wolves clothing. May God deliver us oo.Amen.
Re: Female Pastor Arrested For Providing Church Members' Information To Kidnapper by CheapHomes1: 5:47am On Nov 22, 2022
Falseprofet2:
Foolish nigerians always believing in spirituality
When you all are senselessly shouting: life is spiritual ! Life is spiritual!

This is the end result
Always falling prey to charlatans because you think your human issues have spiritual dimension

i have no pity for those who fall prey. You will learn the hard way

If someone buys a fake drug from a pharmacy which doesn't work, does not mean medicine can't treat ailments?

By the way, is spirituality and religion the same?
Re: Female Pastor Arrested For Providing Church Members' Information To Kidnapper by CheapHomes1: 5:49am On Nov 22, 2022
Beautiful lady
Re: Female Pastor Arrested For Providing Church Members' Information To Kidnapper by Stanleyq: 6:54am On Nov 22, 2022
babzo:
This cannot possibly be a true Pastor. It's not possible. If you know how many people in my University days we called Pastor.
No self ordained pastors and owners of churches are real.
Re: Female Pastor Arrested For Providing Church Members' Information To Kidnapper by babzo(m): 7:02am On Nov 22, 2022
Stanleyq:
No self ordained pastors and owners of churches are real.

We just got more information.
The woman asked the victim to bring a goat for sacrifice. I think 1 year old goat.

No true Pastor of the Church of Jesus will ever ask for that.
Re: Female Pastor Arrested For Providing Church Members' Information To Kidnapper by Stanleyq: 10:07am On Nov 22, 2022
babzo:

We just got more information.
The woman asked the victim to bring a goat for sacrifice. I think 1 year old goat.

No true Pastor of the Church of Jesus will ever ask for that.
Thats why i said, all acclaimed pastors are fake. They are umu mamiwaters, dibias and diabolical
Re: Female Pastor Arrested For Providing Church Members' Information To Kidnapper by BreconHills(m): 10:08am On Nov 22, 2022
UnusualEmissary:
The weak, evil and unworthy have taken the earth. They are the ones that are being celebrated while the upright and righteous are being looked down on.

I weep for humanity.

Anyways, a New Era nears as the great emperor and reformer of the world 'The Unity' will soon emerge God willing. We await his coming.

Who are you talking about?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Steals N660K From Friend’s Account, Nabbed After Posting Pictures Flaunting / Udom Emmanuel To Evacuate Prostitutes From Uyo / You Are Treating Me Like A Black Person - White Man Tells Cops (Photos & Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.