Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,737 members, 7,965,768 topics. Date: Thursday, 03 October 2024 at 08:41 PM

Dating A Single Mother - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating A Single Mother (7329 Views)

My Experience With A Single Mother I wanted to marry. / Man Proposes To Girlfriend Who Is A Single Mother & Also To Her Daughter / Man Accuses Wife Of Dating A Corper, Sends Her Packing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dating A Single Mother by Niceessien(m): 12:24am On Nov 23, 2022
Okoroawusa:
A single mother said no sex before marriage and you agreed.... what is wrong with young men of this generation?

Russia should declare another World War just to toughen our men a little because some of our guys are getting weaker day by day

2 Likes

Re: Dating A Single Mother by Tatae900: 12:31am On Nov 23, 2022
Oga stop been a SIMP. How can a lady with a child give you rules of no sex before marriage and still ask you to cater for her needs and that of her child... Oga stop using your heart to think and start using your head.
LivelyMandem:
Guys in the house, what is your experience like dating single mothers.

I recently met a beautiful young lady who has never been married but has a daughter with a guy who isn't taking up much of the responsibility.

I have a good job and can obviously take care of the basics. The issue started from when I started giving her some money randomly not for any particular purpose. She called me recently and said her daughter's school fee is due and how much am I bringing.

In my head, she is not my child so why do you want to push the responsibility on me so fast. If I ask about the dad, she'll say I shouldn't worry because he's irresponsible.

We're not intimate yet because she said no sex before marriage, na that one we still dey fight about.

My question is, is it ok for her to ask me for her child fees just because we're dating or am I supposed to automatically take up the girls upkeep because I'm dating her mother?

1 Like

Re: Dating A Single Mother by omolasho: 5:53am On Nov 23, 2022
Chai I pity for this oops shaa!

1 Like

Re: Dating A Single Mother by Prazo1: 10:31am On Nov 23, 2022
Like she asked you how much you are bringing for another man’s daughter school fees directly?

Omo na only God know where Una Dey meet and entertain all this animals oo

1 Like

Re: Dating A Single Mother by koladebrainiac(m): 11:18am On Nov 23, 2022
LivelyMandem:

I recently met a beautiful young lady who has never been married but has a daughter with a guy who isn't taking up much of the responsibility.

I have a good job and can obviously take care of the basics. The issue started from when I started giving her some money randomly not for any particular purpose. She called me recently and said her daughter's school fee is due and how much am I bringing.

In my head, she is not my child so why do you want to push the responsibility on me so fast. If I ask about the dad, she'll say I shouldn't worry because he's irresponsible.

We're not intimate yet because she said no sex before marriage, na that one we still dey fight about.

My question is, is it ok for her to ask me for her child fees just because we're dating or am I supposed to automatically take up the girls upkeep because I'm dating her mother?

RUN OOOO
Re: Dating A Single Mother by sniperr007(m): 11:26am On Nov 23, 2022
LivelyMandem:

Are you ready for that responsibility for her needs and that of her daughter.

But her entitlement mindset is a red flag
Re: Dating A Single Mother by Konjiboii: 11:31am On Nov 23, 2022
Werey say single mother talk say no sex him sef gree, virgin dey tell me no sex before marriage I dey Waka e Kon be OG for sex

5 Likes

Re: Dating A Single Mother by FREDCLSSICO7(m): 2:45pm On Nov 23, 2022
PlayMaker14:
Maybe that's one of the reasons the baby daddy took to his heels. grin

this made me remembered this popular advert on MORTEN MOSQUITO COIL "Run For Your Life" smiley grin
Re: Dating A Single Mother by FREDCLSSICO7(m): 3:09pm On Nov 23, 2022
Sweetvie:
Wo I don't know
Maybe she trying to figure out if op is gonna accept her daughter as his own since their relationship is going somewhere. See ehn you too like question grin

lol
you can sense the entitlement mentality from her statement "How much are you bringing for my daughters skul fees?". she could have asked him in a polite manner instead of making it looks as if he's the one responsible for the child's upkeep while the real dad is somewhere else.
Secondly, She even gave him a condition "No Sex before marriage". she can't give him sex b4 marriage but she can test him with her daughter's skul fees...
Re: Dating A Single Mother by obinna58(m): 3:10pm On Nov 23, 2022
Okoroawusa:
A single mother said no sex before marriage and you agreed.... what is wrong with young men of this generation?
I swear tear comot for my eye reading that part, isn't that pure wickedness, I tire
Re: Dating A Single Mother by Sweetvie: 4:39pm On Nov 23, 2022
FREDCLSSICO7:

lol
you can sense the entitlement mentality from her statement "How much are you bringing for my daughters skul fees?". she could have asked him in a polite manner instead of making it looks as if he's the one responsible for the child's upkeep while the real dad is somewhere else.
Secondly, She even gave him a condition "No Sex before marriage". she can't give him sex b4 marriage but she can test him with her daughter's skul fees...
Hmmm... You're right I guess smiley
Re: Dating A Single Mother by DonnyD24hj: 7:46pm On Nov 23, 2022
I met an incredibly beautiful woman, and it seems I fell in love at first sight. But my friends told me that they know her and that I should think whether I should meet her. Because she is divorced and has a daughter after the marriage whom she is raising on her own. It seems to be quite a serious reason to think about whether I need a relationship with a woman who has a child. But there is nothing wrong with that, right?
Re: Dating A Single Mother by AstroZombby09: 8:48pm On Nov 23, 2022
Hi. I completely agree, if you are not afraid of children and normally perceive the fact that some nice women have already been married and it does not scare you, then I do not see any problems for your courtship and dating with her. I can only advise you to learn more about the experience of men dating women with kids to understand what awaits you in a relationship. It will help you better understand whether you are ready for such a relationship.
Re: Dating A Single Mother by olamoses75(m): 10:34pm On Nov 23, 2022
LivelyMandem:

a single mother dey tell you no sex till after marriage? Tell the person seated next to u to help me wipe u oraimo cord for head.
Re: Dating A Single Mother by SPAMBOX7: 12:30am On Nov 24, 2022
Sweetvie:
Hmmm
Well, why is she asking you for her own daughter fees? I think maybe she is just testing you coz clearly she's not suppose to ask when you ain't the father. Well, there's nothing wrong in helping her out tho' smiley
Please why do you like to sound dumb all the time

1 Like

Re: Dating A Single Mother by Koralords: 1:21am On Nov 24, 2022
Okoroawusa:
Have been looking for someone to tell him this
Re: Dating A Single Mother by Sweetvie: 5:29am On Nov 24, 2022
SPAMBOX7:
Please why do you like to sound dumb all the time
Like you, you mean? smiley
Re: Dating A Single Mother by SPAMBOX7: 7:34am On Nov 24, 2022
Sweetvie:
Like you, you mean? smiley
Honestly I really had plans to meet you someday and we smash but the way you always sound turned me the fvck off. Such a pity embarassed

1 Like

Re: Dating A Single Mother by Tboymessiah(m): 8:52am On Nov 24, 2022
Lee99:
Foolish OP, let me just assume the story is fake, if it's not you be mumu mugu man, you no get sense, overused borehole wey don get 1:0 handicap dey tell you no sex before marriage, you too as the big fool you are dey send am money, Omo my law na money for hand back for ground I can't bankroll a female and you give me no sex before marriage condition, unless Ogun wan kill your papa

NasoLifeBe
Hahahahahahahh
Re: Dating A Single Mother by Sweetvie: 3:38pm On Nov 24, 2022
SPAMBOX7:
Honestly I really had plans to meet you someday and we smash but the way you always sound turned me the fvck off. Such a pity embarassed
Lol... Meet one day? You won't even be able to stand in front of me and tell me this rubbish actually smiley
Re: Dating A Single Mother by qtguru(m): 3:50pm On Nov 24, 2022
Dating a broke single mother lol wtf lol backward hustling. grin

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dating A Single Mother by SPAMBOX7: 3:54pm On Nov 24, 2022
Sweetvie:
Lol... Meet one day? You won't even be able to stand in front of me and tell me this rubbish actually smiley
If you fine pass cleopatra if you dumb you shit to me. Facts angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dating A Single Mother by Sweetvie: 3:57pm On Nov 24, 2022
SPAMBOX7:
If you fine pass cleopatra if you dumb you shit to me. Facts angry
Lol... Forget fine
Am talking about caliber.
Re: Dating A Single Mother by SPAMBOX7: 4:06pm On Nov 24, 2022
Sweetvie:
Lol... Forget fine
Am talking about caliber.
Lmfao. You got class, is it money or a great career?. Or you a good cook or can suck and prolly ride your man like a bitch? Or more?
If you sound dumb I still don't need your ass. Sorry embarassed
Re: Dating A Single Mother by Karleb(m): 4:23pm On Nov 24, 2022
Okoroawusa:

Honestly. No sex before marriage but she had sex before marriage.

She also wants him to train her child.

Wonder shall never end. grin

2 Likes

Re: Dating A Single Mother by Sweetvie: 9:30pm On Nov 24, 2022
SPAMBOX7:
Lmfao. You got class, is it money or a great career?. Or you a good cook or can suck and prolly ride your man like a bitch? Or more?
If you sound dumb I still don't need your ass. Sorry embarassed
Lol... You're really dumb. If not you'll be able to read btwn lines. Olodo grin
It's someone in your level you can f**k dear so what are you saying?
Re: Dating A Single Mother by SPAMBOX7: 10:09pm On Nov 24, 2022
Sweetvie:
Lol... You're really dumb. If not you'll be able to read btwn lines. Olodo grin
It's someone in your level you can f**k dear so what are you saying?
You are right. I'm not your mate. Too big for your ass cheesy
Re: Dating A Single Mother by LivelyMandem: 6:45pm On Nov 27, 2022
I'm off the opinion that not all single mothers are wayward or lived a promiscuous life. Different strokes for different folks anyway. There are so many things I look out for in a relationship asides sex.

What if we were intimate with no restrictions, will the comments from some of you still be same or what?
Re: Dating A Single Mother by emmaodet: 7:58am On Nov 28, 2022
If she says “No sex till marriage” why not tell her “No Money till Sex” or “No money till you are ready” too

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dating A Single Mother by Ivee1234: 9:21am On Jun 26
[i][/i][b][/b]What if the father of the child is late?
coputa:
She doesn't has the right to ask,but since you've shown interest in her coupled with the financial assistance you use to give to her,hence the demand.Try to check the depth of the water you are about to jump into,once you marry a single mother,you also married to all her responsibilities,try to know why the child's father left her, because,what drove that guy away is still there to haunt you.
Re: Dating A Single Mother by Pzpropertylimit(m): 9:39am On Jun 26
U will understand why the man is said to be irresponsible.
Re: Dating A Single Mother by Exceed15: 9:49am On Jun 26
If you married her you will regret the day you were born. No be curse.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Do I Comfort Him? / I Finally Fingered The Beach! (photos) / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Thug Love.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.