Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,109 members, 7,910,013 topics. Date: Saturday, 03 August 2024 at 05:21 PM

Is It Any Cure For Arthritis? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Is It Any Cure For Arthritis? (138 Views)

Permanent Cure For Arthritis/ Cure It Now Before It Makes You hypertensive / Are You Looking For A Lasting Solution For Arthritis/Rheumatism / Natural Remedies For Arthritis And Rheumatism (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is It Any Cure For Arthritis? by Ezike2(f): 1:31pm On Nov 21, 2022
Is there any cure for arthritis?
So many people is asking if there any cure for arthritis
The answer is yes there's
I could remember when my mother was suffering from arthritis, a bone disease
It a very painful disease
It affect in the following areas of the body
Hands
Legs
Shoulders
Waste
Kneel
Joint
When my mum was passing through this sickness she hardly sleep well because of the pain she go through, a times she even share tears she saw hail that time.
She have gone to different hospital both teaching, general and private hospitals because of the arthritis but no results it will just reduce for days and it will came back very severe.
Until one faithful day a friend introduced USA natural herbal medicine to her and she bought it that's how she was free from the arthritis
We give glory to God for the total healing
If you have or your mother, father or someone you know is suffering from arthritis
Contact me I can be of help
It's a total cure
No side effect
Whatsapp 08104872542

(1) (Reply)

Yocan Thanksgiving Giveaway - 5 WINNERS / Health Benefits Of Onion Vegetable In Our Body System / Anatomy And Physiology Fundamentals- Terminology And Body Organization

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.