Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,973 members, 7,880,039 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 11:26 AM

3 Dead As Youths Clash With Police In Anambra (Pics, Video) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 3 Dead As Youths Clash With Police In Anambra (Pics, Video) (28604 Views)

Hausa And Igbo Youths Clash In Dei Dei Market, Abuja / Emoney Receives Senator Ekwunife In His Palatial Home In Anambra: Pics & Video / Obiano Defies Rainfall To Inspect Road Projects In Anambra (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 3 Dead As Youths Clash With Police In Anambra (Pics, Video) by Landlord97: 8:04pm On Nov 21, 2022
Abdul05:

Your failure has been exposed.... grin

See the calamity .... obi done to you people ... grin cheesy

Just the Way, you laugh at your fellow human, so you would die tragically, i curse you, unless you repent
Re: 3 Dead As Youths Clash With Police In Anambra (Pics, Video) by Naajjii: 8:08pm On Nov 21, 2022
Sergio103:
The police officers in Aguleri go collect very soon cool.

Na 2006?? Nah.....we are in 2022.

East don change am.

You migrimor....... boys go bounce back.

Watch out!!
Then soldiers will get there and you and the rest of Ipob terrorists will collect. Instead of you to advise those youths to behave you are here threatening to kill policemen. You should be grateful you have police in your society. If there is no police someone that is stronger than you can come to your house and take over your house and everything you have ,you can't do anything. Who will you go and report it to?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3 Dead As Youths Clash With Police In Anambra (Pics, Video) by Golan007: 8:11pm On Nov 21, 2022
TheboyGhost:
Some months back I got Arrested, when I resisted and requested for my lawyer to be involved.... I got the shocker of my life!!!

This policemen kill young boys and tag them ESN if you don't financially corporate with them, guess what?

They brag about nothing ever happening to them and you can take the matter to any place you want cause as long as you are killed Eastside and you are tag ESN, nothing will come out of the case.

I spit on them all even in the afterlife and everyday I pray they all get Annihilated angry sad

Ibo policemen sha.

That thing Kanu said you people should do in Lagos, make sure you do it in Anambra state.

1 Like

Re: 3 Dead As Youths Clash With Police In Anambra (Pics, Video) by broadman20: 8:11pm On Nov 21, 2022
Abdul05:
This is the result of obi failure while in office..

We just have to reject him in our totality

unless we will live in adject poverty like anambra youths.. grin grin

Just like the endsars was the result of Tinubu failure while in office.

Nigerians should encourage the drug dealer to go back to old people's home in Osun state.

Re: 3 Dead As Youths Clash With Police In Anambra (Pics, Video) by bonnyhope: 8:14pm On Nov 21, 2022
Creamypie:
How can police arrest and shoot persons dead on suspicion of being yahoo boys? This story is not correct

It will not sound correct until it happens to you

I

1 Like

Re: 3 Dead As Youths Clash With Police In Anambra (Pics, Video) by searchlight: 8:20pm On Nov 21, 2022
Urheadmaster:

angry

This is one of the reason why I have no sympathy for any police officers gundown anytime unknown gunmen pay them a suprise visit tongue
dont worry very soon you will hear that ugm have visited that police station, that i am sure
Re: 3 Dead As Youths Clash With Police In Anambra (Pics, Video) by gozmok1(m): 8:22pm On Nov 21, 2022
I am tired of all this ipob ESN atrocities in igboland.....
NNAMDI KANU HAS BROUGHT arsonist, cannibals, kidnapers and Angel of destruction to our land.

Ipob's lack of strategy was what created the monsters out of the men they armed in the name of ESN. Things have spiralled out of control because there was never a clear cut strategy. Sometimes, guns na the last thing you need to give people, IPOB failed in that aspect. They may not be a terrorist group, but they have successfully created one.

1 Like

Re: 3 Dead As Youths Clash With Police In Anambra (Pics, Video) by Almaigaa: 8:24pm On Nov 21, 2022
gidgiddy:

Happens every day, the security agents can arrest anyone, tag them any name from Yahoo boy to ESN to IPOB to armed robber, and gun the person down

Happens all the time in the South East

The Police are doing a great job in the East. No one is clean in that Region. They are all suspects.

God bless and protect our Police

2 Likes

Re: 3 Dead As Youths Clash With Police In Anambra (Pics, Video) by izubext007: 8:25pm On Nov 21, 2022
Obedient nation
Re: 3 Dead As Youths Clash With Police In Anambra (Pics, Video) by DigitalLawyer: 8:28pm On Nov 21, 2022
uba1991:
Peter Obi is a dangerous evil agent. I believe this is the way they will react after Obi lost the election. We are waiting for them, they go collect.
Ipob are terrorists!

Wetin concern Peter Obi and this news. The level of stupidity in this part of the world is crazy. I really think you need a doctor.

1 Like

Re: 3 Dead As Youths Clash With Police In Anambra (Pics, Video) by uba1991: 8:45pm On Nov 21, 2022
DigitalLawyer:

Wetin concern Peter Obi and this news. The level of stupidity in this part of the world is crazy. I really think you need a doctor.
but not the type of doctor your mother is using
Re: 3 Dead As Youths Clash With Police In Anambra (Pics, Video) by MansoryMX(m): 8:49pm On Nov 21, 2022
lesbiconverter:

No mind the blockhead. Every way to just tag PO with IPOB is unfruitful so they're bitter

I don give up make I nor lie. I just wan double my hustle, Gather myself and move out the country with my family. If I still dey this country before election I go vote for Obi without expecting anything because the number of wicked and foolish people wey nor want good leadership in this country plenty pass we wey dey normal. This I have come to realize. Nobody in their right senses is supposed to campaign for PDP or APC!

2 Likes

Re: 3 Dead As Youths Clash With Police In Anambra (Pics, Video) by isaiahethan: 9:05pm On Nov 21, 2022
Abdul05:

Aturu in your mind you think you're funny

Re: 3 Dead As Youths Clash With Police In Anambra (Pics, Video) by drololaaof: 9:07pm On Nov 21, 2022
[quote author=AfricanColumbus post=118567847][/quote]
O Lord there be peace in south east..
Re: 3 Dead As Youths Clash With Police In Anambra (Pics, Video) by JAGS001(m): 9:28pm On Nov 21, 2022
This story no clear abeg more lights on it

1 Like

Re: 3 Dead As Youths Clash With Police In Anambra (Pics, Video) by musty16: 9:35pm On Nov 21, 2022
Na Dem Sabi!
Re: 3 Dead As Youths Clash With Police In Anambra (Pics, Video) by Viridis(m): 9:37pm On Nov 21, 2022
Danisaint112:
In Zubby Micheal's voice;
"E don choke, anybody wey zuzu go collect."

If you know you get relative wey be police for Aguleri just tell them to dey come back house. Those guys like fight pass food, they get strength and dey Sabi fight.

Watchout for the headline.
I swear you know our side well those Police don't know what they have got thereselves into
Re: 3 Dead As Youths Clash With Police In Anambra (Pics, Video) by gidgiddy: 9:59pm On Nov 21, 2022
Almaigaa:

The Police are doing a great job in the East. No one is clean in that Region. They are all suspects.

God bless and protect our Police

And now you understand why people hail the unknown gunmen as heroes after they have dealt with Police

1 Like

Re: 3 Dead As Youths Clash With Police In Anambra (Pics, Video) by silverkings: 10:00pm On Nov 21, 2022
Abdul05:

May vultures feed on your carcass

Re: 3 Dead As Youths Clash With Police In Anambra (Pics, Video) by silverkings: 10:01pm On Nov 21, 2022
Abdul05:

May vultures feed on your carcass

Re: 3 Dead As Youths Clash With Police In Anambra (Pics, Video) by Almaigaa: 10:07pm On Nov 21, 2022
gidgiddy:

And now you understand why people hail the unknown gunmen as heroes after they have dealt with Police

Continue. Thank God the Police they kill are the few Igbo who are in the Nigerian Police. Tomorrow, there will be no Igbo Police. Make una dey celebrate IPOB as they kill Igbo Police. grin

Re: 3 Dead As Youths Clash With Police In Anambra (Pics, Video) by DREAMHOMES6970(m): 10:09pm On Nov 21, 2022
uba1991:
Peter Obi is a dangerous evil agent. I believe this is the way they will react after Obi lost the election. We are waiting for them, they go collect.
Ipob are terrorists!

Did you make any sense in what you just typed
Re: 3 Dead As Youths Clash With Police In Anambra (Pics, Video) by DigitalLawyer: 10:36pm On Nov 21, 2022
uba1991:
but not the type of doctor your mother is using
You really need help. Your urchin’s fee from Tinubu can no longer foot your bills and it is affecting you mentally.
Re: 3 Dead As Youths Clash With Police In Anambra (Pics, Video) by Fr33born(m): 10:38pm On Nov 21, 2022
HilcomTech:
This is not a clash.

The terrorists ambushed and MURDERED the Police officers working at their duty posts

Oga keep quiet. This is different from the one you are talking about. Read the post before commenting on what you don't know anything about.
Re: 3 Dead As Youths Clash With Police In Anambra (Pics, Video) by Babysho(m): 10:39pm On Nov 21, 2022
Abdul05:

At least this one is systematic. The kind of death happening in the north is from devastating hunger and malnutrition.

Re: 3 Dead As Youths Clash With Police In Anambra (Pics, Video) by Shevchenkko: 10:49pm On Nov 21, 2022
Abdul05:

unless we will live in adject poverty like anambra youths.. grin grin This goat get sense small na

Re: 3 Dead As Youths Clash With Police In Anambra (Pics, Video) by Shevchenkko: 10:49pm On Nov 21, 2022
Creamypie:
How can police arrest and shoot persons dead on suspicion of being yahoo boys? This story is not correct
This goat get sense small na
Re: 3 Dead As Youths Clash With Police In Anambra (Pics, Video) by Nobody: 11:04pm On Nov 21, 2022
Abdul05:

For the sake of this new week, shun stupidity in all ramifications.
Re: 3 Dead As Youths Clash With Police In Anambra (Pics, Video) by ufuosman(m): 11:11pm On Nov 21, 2022
Na wa
Re: 3 Dead As Youths Clash With Police In Anambra (Pics, Video) by Johel(m): 11:52pm On Nov 21, 2022
Abdul05:

Who is the present governor of Anambra State??...no worry, your children will still inherit your stupidity....family of stupids.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Jonathan Lied About Willingly Conceding Defeat To Buhari – Kenny Martins / Jonathan: I Am Ashamed Nigeria Used By Akufo-Addo As Negative Example / Obaseki: RUGA Will Not Happen In Edo State, Sambisa Forest A Better Option

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.