Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,934 members, 7,949,211 topics. Date: Saturday, 14 September 2024 at 10:14 PM

Sweetest Sex In Marriage. Strictly For The Married Couples - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sweetest Sex In Marriage. Strictly For The Married Couples (539 Views)

I'm Scared Of Marriage Because Of The Married Women I Dated. / The Sweetest Sex At Home / Why Do Married Couples Have Their Partner's Nude Pictures On Their Phone? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Sweetest Sex In Marriage. Strictly For The Married Couples by LoveUdie: 4:00pm On Nov 21, 2022
I've always said it and I'll keep saying it, 80% of sex is about communication. Don't just pounce on your wife and hammer away, communicate. I'm sure you must have heard about "Love Language", develop your own sex language. A code that is only understood by you and your wife.

1) Have a way of hinting to Her about sex. Those days when we just got married Mrs. O and I use to have a sex language.
The moment I tell her, "there's going to be a crusade tonight oh". She understands. Then she will sometimes say, "You and crusade are you not tired?"
I'll respond like, "Souls must be won into the kingdom, and the kingdom of God must be populated oh"
She'll say, "I hope you have prepared your message"
I'll say, "I'm working on it, I'm not satisfied with the number of souls won the last time, we must win more souls and....https://www.allsinglesandmarried.com/2022/11/sweetest-sex-in-marriage-strictly-for.html

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Man Poses As Lady To Dupe Men In Adamawa / 15 Signs Your (marriage Will End In Divorce):and Why You Must Avoid It. / Kidnapped For Being GAY In Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.