Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,975 members, 7,927,913 topics. Date: Thursday, 22 August 2024 at 04:14 AM

Which Country Will You Not Go To Even If Given Residence Permit? - Travel (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Which Country Will You Not Go To Even If Given Residence Permit? (41990 Views)

If You Were To Get Second Africa Citizenship, Which Country Will It Be? / Which Country Will You Like To Come From If Given Another Chance To Be Born? / Abroad Guys: Would You Relocate Back To Nigeria If Given $40k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Country Will You Not Go To Even If Given Residence Permit? by Benchilwell: 6:04am On Nov 22, 2022
BATified2023:
if only u know my name is Emmanuel

I don’t hate Christian’s but I hate d way igbos are going about their own Christianity

Where is it written in d bible that u can declare your opponent dead cos of political differences?

Where is hate your neighbors written in d bible?

Where is it written in d bible that u should mock people with their predicament?

The igbos are political n hypocritical Christian’s n I don’t like the way they practice their Christianity

When they were doing the nnamdi kanu madness,many of them denounced Christianity saying they didn’t see Jesus that they only saw nnamdi kanu n I can remember selemempe said he will stone Jesus n follow nnamdi kanu n even said if nnamdi kanu orders him to beat his parents he will do so

Those people have created different accounts today n they are talking thrash about Muslim Muslim ticket today

I just hate hypocrisy

Just imagine the Igbos ehn na them carry religion for head pass n na them still do opposite of wetin dey bible pass
u know talk anything,all ur long comment,is just tribelism,how did dey carry religion for head,have u see them killing because of religion or ready to die for religion.
Re: Which Country Will You Not Go To Even If Given Residence Permit? by Benchilwell: 6:09am On Nov 22, 2022
OGwales:
Biafra
is biafra ya country,una don start to they attack them,later u go first call them tribelism
Re: Which Country Will You Not Go To Even If Given Residence Permit? by zhirkovrado(m): 6:11am On Nov 22, 2022
Iran, Iraq, Afganistan, south Africa, Ukraine, Italy.
Re: Which Country Will You Not Go To Even If Given Residence Permit? by Ezebinaugwu(m): 6:12am On Nov 22, 2022
BATified2023:

I don’t hate Christian’s but I hate d way igbos are going about their own Christianity

Where is it written in d bible that u can declare your opponent dead cos of political differences?

Where is it written in d bible that u should mock people with their predicament?

The igbos are political n hypocritical Christian’s n I don’t like the way they practice their Christianity

When they were doing the nnamdi kanu madness,many of them denounced Christianity saying they didn’t see Jesus that they only saw nnamdi kanu n I can remember selemempe said he will stone Jesus n follow nnamdi kanu n even said if nnamdi kanu orders him to beat his parents he will do so

Those people have created different accounts today n they are talking thrash about Muslim Muslim ticket today

I just hate hypocrisy

Just imagine the Igbos ehn na them carry religion for head pass n na them still do opposite of wetin dey bible pass

But I have never heard the igbos killed anyone coz of blasphemy
Re: Which Country Will You Not Go To Even If Given Residence Permit? by Harnny(m): 6:13am On Nov 22, 2022
Tenses:

With the way you hate Christians I think say you for choose Israel or America.

And I am here trying to understand the relationship between Christianity and America/Israel
Re: Which Country Will You Not Go To Even If Given Residence Permit? by AfonjaConehead: 6:22am On Nov 22, 2022
BATified2023:

I just hate hypocrisy

Just imagine the hypocrisy and hate you displayed with this post!!!

Your own judgement na em go carry weight pass.
Re: Which Country Will You Not Go To Even If Given Residence Permit? by Benchilwell: 6:24am On Nov 22, 2022
I see pple putting biafra to attack igbos,for a topic that is not related to them,u guys are d first to attack them,but u will later say they tribelism,why u are d first to display ur tribal nature against them, continue
Re: Which Country Will You Not Go To Even If Given Residence Permit? by AfonjaConehead: 6:26am On Nov 22, 2022
BATified2023:
so it was d Yorubas right?
Shut up hypocrite... That first picture was at Ibadan.

Your hypocrisy smells to heaven
Re: Which Country Will You Not Go To Even If Given Residence Permit? by tomande: 6:32am On Nov 22, 2022
Yes o bro! U forget to add mexico. Heard that place is like the headquarters of drug cartels and barons!
DaddyFreeze2020:
Haiti,
Somalia and North Korea.
Human Life is not valued in these countries.
Re: Which Country Will You Not Go To Even If Given Residence Permit? by onyxo76(m): 6:33am On Nov 22, 2022
Toks2008:
North korea
that place no be country, na concentration camp. I fear that place no be small.
Re: Which Country Will You Not Go To Even If Given Residence Permit? by zuto4u(m): 6:33am On Nov 22, 2022
All Islamic countries except UAE. And some Asian countries like India, Bangladesh etc.
Re: Which Country Will You Not Go To Even If Given Residence Permit? by Horokrox: 6:34am On Nov 22, 2022
amaka4obiiiie:
Russia and Iran
The Russian Federation doesn't need vermin like you to invade the country
Re: Which Country Will You Not Go To Even If Given Residence Permit? by Amaggedon: 6:35am On Nov 22, 2022
BATified2023:
so it was d Yorubas right?
So which Yoruba did the igbos decleared dead?
Re: Which Country Will You Not Go To Even If Given Residence Permit? by Horokrox: 6:36am On Nov 22, 2022
jimetagambo:
Russia, Iran, and North Korea
The Russian Federation doesn't need scum like you in the first place
Re: Which Country Will You Not Go To Even If Given Residence Permit? by Gbadespet(m): 6:37am On Nov 22, 2022
zombieHUNTER:

Where is it in the koran that you should wish lagoon to those who don't agree with you..

koran preaches Muslim Muslim ticket?..

Bible teaches equity justice and fairness to all
If Bible preach equity,then you people should start mentioning traditional worshipers,no be only Muslim and Christian dey Nigeria....
We traditionalist deserve the sit as well
Re: Which Country Will You Not Go To Even If Given Residence Permit? by Horokrox: 6:38am On Nov 22, 2022
Stronghold91:
russia straight
The Russian Federation doesn't need Troglodytes like you to infest the country
Re: Which Country Will You Not Go To Even If Given Residence Permit? by Gaabasky: 6:39am On Nov 22, 2022
There is none. At least for experience n adventure.

1 Like

Re: Which Country Will You Not Go To Even If Given Residence Permit? by Ykc2(m): 6:40am On Nov 22, 2022
BATified2023:

I just hate hypocrisy

this is how el rufai wanted to show the world that Christians can go to hell and burn to arches he dump his Christian deputy governor choose another Muslim as deputy in state with almost equal population between the both religion,now tinubu picked another Muslim if we allowed him tomorrow a northerner will pick another northerner as his vice president,anyways tinubu can only be president in your family
Re: Which Country Will You Not Go To Even If Given Residence Permit? by chikason22(m): 6:45am On Nov 22, 2022
MeaslesMumpsRub:

Nigga you just dey decieve yourself. Obi no fit win Senate seat for Anambra talk less of Nigeria Presidemt
Keep playing tribal caed while pan our winning formula. You think anybody supporting PO us Igbo right. LoL. Una eye go clear. My state is already in the bag for Obi-Datti. Yoruba Muslim miscreants must have sense by force.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Country Will You Not Go To Even If Given Residence Permit? by Horokrox: 6:59am On Nov 22, 2022
Aubreville:

North Korea
Iran
Russia
Any Arab country (excluding Egypt)
Mexico
Guatemala
Honduras
Haiti
Brazil
South Africa
Thailand
Philppines
Myanmar
Bangladesh
Alaska
The Russian Federation doesn't need vermin like you infesting their territory in the first place
Re: Which Country Will You Not Go To Even If Given Residence Permit? by MeaslesMumpsRub: 7:00am On Nov 22, 2022
chikason22:

Keep playing tribal caed while pan our winning formula. You think anybody supporting PO us Igbo right. LoL. Una eye go clear. My state is already in the bag for Obi-Datti. Yoruba Muslim miscreants must have sense by force.

Hahahaha.
Your state is not anywhere for Obi datti.

1 Like

Re: Which Country Will You Not Go To Even If Given Residence Permit? by Sammy101111(m): 7:00am On Nov 22, 2022
North Korea
Re: Which Country Will You Not Go To Even If Given Residence Permit? by aidameoryou: 7:10am On Nov 22, 2022
ayandee:
Very true. I felt very unsafe while studying in SA that I left immediately I finished my exams. Someone threw a very big stone through my window while studying. It shattered the glass and I would have been seriously injured if I was sitting. You dare not walk the suburbs of Capetown after 7pm. Students had to be bussed from hostel to the campus at night. That's why everyone drives at night.

Very nonsense country, one of which is in my blacklist of never to visit countries.
Daylight robbery is just very normal
Re: Which Country Will You Not Go To Even If Given Residence Permit? by Horokrox: 7:12am On Nov 22, 2022
The list of countries I'll never visit include;
USA
UK
France
Germany
Sweden
Canada
Australia
China
North Korea
Re: Which Country Will You Not Go To Even If Given Residence Permit? by Horokrox: 7:14am On Nov 22, 2022
lordaltruist:
Trust me North Korea is a better place compared to these ones below:
Qatar
Pakistan
Saudi Arabia
Iraq
Iran
Russia
Or better still, all the core Muslim countries.
The Russian Federation doesn't need vermin like you infesting their territory
Re: Which Country Will You Not Go To Even If Given Residence Permit? by Sirco: 7:15am On Nov 22, 2022
[quote author=BATified2023 post=118572107]if only u know my name is siraj

I just hate hypocrisy

Just imagine the Igbos ehn na them carry religion for head pass n na them st
Re: Which Country Will You Not Go To Even If Given Residence Permit? by Horokrox: 7:17am On Nov 22, 2022
Waywardson6:
Russia. They're racist & anti all things freedom.
The Russian Federation doesn't want scum like you infesting their territory in the first place
Re: Which Country Will You Not Go To Even If Given Residence Permit? by Ofadaman(m): 7:19am On Nov 22, 2022
India, Sudan, Niger, Gabon, Burkina Faso, Libya, afgan,
Re: Which Country Will You Not Go To Even If Given Residence Permit? by Horokrox: 7:20am On Nov 22, 2022
Nia69:
Arab countries except UAE. Russia, Guatemala, Haiti. Asia countries except China and South Korea and India. Africa except South Africa.
The Russian Federation doesn't want vermin like you infesting their territory in the first place
Re: Which Country Will You Not Go To Even If Given Residence Permit? by Horokrox: 7:24am On Nov 22, 2022
amaka4obiiiie:
Russia and Iran
Vermin like you aren't wanted in the Russian Federation
Re: Which Country Will You Not Go To Even If Given Residence Permit? by DeKelz(m): 7:24am On Nov 22, 2022
Nigeria

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply)

Video Of The New Allen Junction Built By The Lagos State Government / Abuja Or Lagos: Which Is More Conducive For Living And Business? / Accident Victim Takes Selfie, Says "It Was Fun" (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.