Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,381 members, 7,964,555 topics. Date: Wednesday, 02 October 2024 at 03:45 PM

There Are Only Three Definition Of This Set Of People On Whatsapp, Do You Agree? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / There Are Only Three Definition Of This Set Of People On Whatsapp, Do You Agree? (501 Views)

What The Hell Is Wrong With This Set Of Married Women? / Top 10 States With The Most Handsome Men In Nigeria – Do You Agree? / Hilarious Definition Of "Slay Queen" In The Urban Dictionary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

There Are Only Three Definition Of This Set Of People On Whatsapp, Do You Agree? by Rtk5: 5:52pm On Nov 21, 2022
I've made alot of research and raised questions about people who restrict their profile photo visibility on Whatsapp to "my contacts only". The truth is those set of people are either:

1. Criminals, fraudsters, 419 etc

2. Cheats, flirts or hook-up girls etc

3. People who are hiding something only know to them.
Re: There Are Only Three Definition Of This Set Of People On Whatsapp, Do You Agree? by Dest8sman: 6:21pm On Nov 21, 2022
I'm one of them. We opened Whatsapp for purposes other than picture sharing. For instance, mine is for business.
Re: There Are Only Three Definition Of This Set Of People On Whatsapp, Do You Agree? by Nobody: 8:10pm On Nov 21, 2022
Dest8sman:
I'm one of them. We opened Whatsapp for purposes other than picture sharing. For instance, mine is for business.
story
Re: There Are Only Three Definition Of This Set Of People On Whatsapp, Do You Agree? by Nobody: 8:10pm On Nov 21, 2022
Op you're very correct
Re: There Are Only Three Definition Of This Set Of People On Whatsapp, Do You Agree? by dollytino4real(f): 9:59pm On Nov 21, 2022
U dey lie 4 Africa

(1) (Reply)

.... / Two Male Fowls Excitedly Chasing One Another / A Man Life......never Slave Yourself To Please Anyone In 2023.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.