Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,321 members, 7,881,180 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 01:57 PM

Another Opportunity To Get It Right - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Another Opportunity To Get It Right (151 Views)

Oshiomole: If I Have Another Opportunity To Become APC Chair, I Will Reject It / INEC Debunks Rumour Of Another Opportunity For Fresh PVC Registration / Security Chiefs Attend Buhari's campaign launch, is It Right? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Another Opportunity To Get It Right by Okgan: 7:50pm On Nov 21, 2022
Getting things right is not automatic but required conscious effort and determination, fellow Nigerian let us make effort and great determination to bring to power the man that is capable,tested and trusted, who can turn our economy around fpr good. Atiku is the man PDP is the party. Come 2023 general election let your vote count by voting for Alhaji Atiku Abubakar the Turaki of Adamawa.

Re: Another Opportunity To Get It Right by Naira20: 8:00pm On Nov 21, 2022
Just that APC and PDP are now in a merger(PDAPC).

Besides Nigerians believe Atiku and Tinubu are the same.

(1) (Reply)

I Cannot Condemn ESN – Peter Obi, Gives Reasons / Nigerians Have A Choice To Make / President Buhari To Launch New Naira Note On Wednesday November 23rd

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.