Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,656 members, 7,889,139 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 12:11 AM

Angry Northerners Tearing Down Tinubu Campaign Posters In The North - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Angry Northerners Tearing Down Tinubu Campaign Posters In The North (3709 Views)

Youths Dragged Down Tinubu’s Banner In Ogun State (Photos) / APC Presidential Primary: You All Should Calm Down - Tinubu / Police Officers Caught Tearing Down Jide Sanwo-olu Campaign Posters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Angry Northerners Tearing Down Tinubu Campaign Posters In The North by MiaBeer(m): 3:47am On Nov 22, 2022
Tinubu took a gamble on the Muslim Muslim ticket and it’s flopping more than his urchins expected. The North didn’t even allow MKO with his landslide victory to lead for one day.

He is learning his lessons, unfortunately.

1 Like

Re: Angry Northerners Tearing Down Tinubu Campaign Posters In The North by PrinceOfLagos: 4:12am On Nov 22, 2022
They keep rejecting Tinubu after he pumped money to them for support

Northerners don scam Tinubu big time grin
Re: Angry Northerners Tearing Down Tinubu Campaign Posters In The North by adeboro422: 6:18am On Nov 22, 2022
LolzzLolzz...
Re: Angry Northerners Tearing Down Tinubu Campaign Posters In The North by Supremos: 6:38am On Nov 22, 2022
MiaBeer:
Tinubu took a gamble on the Muslim Muslim ticket and it’s flopping more than his urchins expected. The North didn’t even allow MKO with his landslide victory to lead for one day.

He is learning his lessons, unfortunately.
Did you read where the PDP leader said those banking on religious sympathy to win will fail?. Omo that baba don enter One chance
Re: Angry Northerners Tearing Down Tinubu Campaign Posters In The North by ObongBassey: 6:43am On Nov 22, 2022
Spirit04:
they're oppositions. when opposition party become desperate they do crazy things. Even in USA, MAGA clowns resorted to domestic terrorism and insurrection because they failed in their election bid.
Exactly how you people attacked Lagos Labour Party flag boys and almost kill them.
What could be more desperate than forcing people to close their shops and participate in walks for Tinubu. Oga it's Tinubu and APC that are desperate
Re: Angry Northerners Tearing Down Tinubu Campaign Posters In The North by ObongBassey: 6:45am On Nov 22, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
They keep rejecting Tinubu after he pumped money to them for support

Northerners don scam Tinubu big time grin
He's called ethnic champion, that one off me

1 Like

Re: Angry Northerners Tearing Down Tinubu Campaign Posters In The North by Supremos: 6:48am On Nov 22, 2022
ObongBassey:
Exactly how you people attacked Lagos Labour Party flag boys and almost kill them.
What could be more desperate than forcing people to close their shops and participate in walks for Tinubu. Oga it's Tinubu and APC that are desperate
Don't mind those hypocrites. The truth is that the drug dealer Tinubu and his terrorist running mate are struggling to maintain relevance outside southwest and borno
Re: Angry Northerners Tearing Down Tinubu Campaign Posters In The North by ObongBassey: 6:51am On Nov 22, 2022
Supremos:
Don't mind those hypocrites. The truth is that the drug dealer Tinubu and his terrorist running mate are struggling to maintain relevance outside southwest and borno
Tinubu isn't that popular in southwest. Afenifere has taken a stand. It's only Yoruba Muslim youths that are supporting him
Re: Angry Northerners Tearing Down Tinubu Campaign Posters In The North by Supremos: 6:55am On Nov 22, 2022
ObongBassey:
Tinubu isn't that popular in southwest. Afenifere has taken a stand. It's only Yoruba Muslim youths that are supporting him
That could be argued though. But I'm pretty sure many enlightened and open minded Yorubas knows that the drug lord is a waste of space
Re: Angry Northerners Tearing Down Tinubu Campaign Posters In The North by Nobody: 7:33am On Nov 22, 2022
ObongBassey:
what makes you think I'm in Lagos or even part of the APC? I only support Tinubu, not APC.
By the way, the clowns parading themselves as Obidients will naturally be beaten to pulp if they try 1% of their behaviour online in real life. if you insult people in real life the way you insult them online they will beat you up and nothing will happen
Re: Angry Northerners Tearing Down Tinubu Campaign Posters In The North by ObongBassey: 7:53am On Nov 22, 2022
Spirit04:
what makes you think I'm in Lagos or even part of the APC? I only support Tinubu, not APC.
By the way, the clowns parading themselves as Obidients will naturally be beaten to pulp if they try 1% of their behaviour online in real life. if you insult people in real life the way you insult them online they will beat you up and nothing will happen
Wow just wow. Last I checked, carrying LP flag didn't amount to insult.

Let's talk about insult, Tinubu said Labour Party supporters will Labour in vain till they die, he called Obidents Obituaries, so those ones are not insult?. Have you all forgotten how APC Yoruba supporters maligned the person of Jonathan and his wife, calling him President Jonathan, a shippopotamus, Making a coffin and pasting his picture on it, calling him jonagoat and Jonathan?. You all crossed the red lines and still crossing. If you think you are m@d and you can beat everybody that hurl insults on the criminal drug lord Tinubu, then you should be ready to take what you see
Re: Angry Northerners Tearing Down Tinubu Campaign Posters In The North by ObongBassey: 7:54am On Nov 22, 2022
Supremos:
That could be argued though. But I'm pretty sure many enlightened and open minded Yorubas knows that the drug lord is a waste of space
Which argument?. Oga shift one place abeg. Tinubu is unpopular even among his family members
Re: Angry Northerners Tearing Down Tinubu Campaign Posters In The North by Supremos: 8:22am On Nov 22, 2022
grin grin grin
ObongBassey:
Which argument?. Oga shift one place abeg. Tinubu is unpopular even among his family members
Re: Angry Northerners Tearing Down Tinubu Campaign Posters In The North by Nobody: 9:02am On Nov 22, 2022
ObongBassey:
Wow just wow. Last I checked, carrying LP flag didn't amount to insult.

Let's talk about insult, Tinubu said Labour Party supporters will Labour in vain till they die, he called Obidents Obituaries, so those ones are not insult?. Have you all forgotten how APC Yoruba supporters maligned the person of Jonathan and his wife, calling him President Jonathan, a shippopotamus, Making a coffin and pasting his picture on it, calling him jonagoat and Jonathan?. You all crossed the red lines and still crossing. If you think you are m@d and you can beat everybody that hurl insults on the criminal drug lord Tinubu, then you should be ready to take what you see
Everybody knows the Labour Party clowns insult everybody, even Obi himself has admitted and cautioned you to stop but you can't. Let me tell you the real world work. If you insult people they'll beat you up. If you insult some people on the Internet they'll track you down till they catch you and deal with you. If I hear that one of the so called obidient got beaten to pulp, I will not be surprised because he must have challenged and insulted someone strong who also doesn't take nonsense
Re: Angry Northerners Tearing Down Tinubu Campaign Posters In The North by ObongBassey: 9:53pm On Nov 22, 2022
Spirit04:
Everybody knows the Labour Party clowns insult everybody, even Obi himself has admitted and cautioned you to stop but you can't. Let me tell you the real world work. If you insult people they'll beat you up. If you insult some people on the Internet they'll track you down till they catch you and deal with you. If I hear that one of the so called obidient got beaten to pulp, I will not be surprised because he must have challenged and insulted someone strong who also doesn't take nonsense
You're very stupid. You p@p@. Come track me

(1) (2) (Reply)

Jealous APC supporter wants to chase Igbo away and takeover Ebeano supermarket / Adeola-akande Is The New House Majority Leader / Ojukwu Made The Unity Of Nigeria Possible – Ribadu!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.