Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,409 members, 7,911,011 topics. Date: Sunday, 04 August 2024 at 10:42 PM

Employment Letter, Letter Of Introduction - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Employment Letter, Letter Of Introduction (201 Views)

How Effective Is Letter Of Recommendation For Federal Government Job / My Brother's Employment Letter Was Withdrawn / How To Write A Letter Of Permission To Conduct Research In An Organization (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Employment Letter, Letter Of Introduction by ogbesvee(m): 8:35pm On Nov 21, 2022
Pls what do I do.,, I need an advice

I need my Employment letter or letter of introduction for something very important but my organization refuse to give me. At least to show that am working with them.

(1) (Reply)

Email Copywriter Needed? / Chefastore And Logistics / Publishing On Amazon And Earning Big

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.