Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,532 members, 7,937,529 topics. Date: Monday, 02 September 2024 at 07:20 AM

BREAKING: EXCITEMENT AS Deborah-paul Enenche Sets To Marry - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / BREAKING: EXCITEMENT AS Deborah-paul Enenche Sets To Marry (517 Views)

Pastor Paul Enenche's Daughter, Deborah Gushes Over Her Father (Photos) / Fashion Styles Of Deborah Enenche, Pastor Paul Enenche's Daughter (Photos) / The Lord's Garden: Dr Paul Enenche's New Multi Billion Naira Auditorium (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BREAKING: EXCITEMENT AS Deborah-paul Enenche Sets To Marry by SilasIBB: 12:08am On Nov 22, 2022
"I WILL OFFICIALLY ANNOUNCE SOON" �|| Minister Deborah Paul-Enenche

Flint (Isaiah 50:7) #sundayreels

Hello you.
You're here today for another dose of quirky Sunday fashion and a cute anecdotal relay of my Sunday.

But today, I'll pen a candid description of my current emotions and also what I desire from you... Whom I've come to call family.

I am filled with so much gratitude. God has been so good to me this year. I've experienced an enormous shift in my relationship with God. This has caused me to grow exponentially spiritually, mentally, financially and in my well being as a whole. I come from an incredible lineage which I love, adore and am blessed to be a part of. I will soon be married to the sort of man I always dreamed of ending up with. I have a recognisable face, an often conversed persona and burgeoning international impact. And I see a brighter future yet to come. I cannot be silent about the goodness of God.

That being said and as key gratitude is, I must admit that I also feel quite hurt and a little stressed out. I have a lot of responsibility laid on me to be a light in my generation and to carry the name of Jesus wherever I go. It's one I don't take lightly. Somehow though, due to a certain mindset I resent in these spaces, I can't seem to do this and exist as a normal Christian young adult without unbelievable scrutiny. It's debilitating to say the least.

The events of the last week have opened my eyes to how unscrupulous people can be and the level of hypocrisy and ungodliness masquerading as church "talk". Gossip is exactly what it is. GOSSIP. It remains sinful and unkind behaviour. We are not to be talebearers (Leviticus 19:16). But we excuse it away especially when it engages public figures. Also due to the level of lawlessness we have here, most of this remains unpoliced even when it is criminal or tort in nature.

But legal jargon aside, we are admonished not to associate with gossip (Proverbs 25:9-10) and to focus on Jesus, the author and finisher of our faith.

This is what I do here. Promote a life that is full because of my relationship with God. Everything else is irrelevant.

Please stay focused on Jesus with me and ignore the noise.

PS:- I will officially announce soon �

Remain blessed

© Deborah Paul-Enenche

ndepotv �

Re: BREAKING: EXCITEMENT AS Deborah-paul Enenche Sets To Marry by SilasIBB: 12:09am On Nov 22, 2022
nlfpm
Lalasticlala
Seun
Re: BREAKING: EXCITEMENT AS Deborah-paul Enenche Sets To Marry by uzohrome(m): 12:21am On Nov 22, 2022
Congratulations sweetie... we love you.

God bless your marriage.

Nobody holy pass

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: EXCITEMENT AS Deborah-paul Enenche Sets To Marry by immortalcrown(m): 12:42am On Nov 22, 2022
Congratulations to her!

But why the excitement? Is she too old for marriage? Did you believe she would never marry?

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Understanding why you react the way you do / Cac Hymn 329 Please Try To Read It / The Most Unsuccessful Lock Down ( Pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.