Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,182 members, 7,884,113 topics. Date: Tuesday, 09 July 2024 at 01:21 AM

Do You Know Europeans Still Hail The Africans Who Brought Civilization To Them? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Do You Know Europeans Still Hail The Africans Who Brought Civilization To Them? (1619 Views)

Will Tinubu Supporters Still Hail INEC If The Election Is Declared Inconclusive? / Northern Muslims Hail The Killing Of Female Christian Student / Ize-Iyamu: Those Who Brought Obaseki From Nowhere Can Look Elsewhere (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Know Europeans Still Hail The Africans Who Brought Civilization To Them? by chrisxxx(m): 8:09am On Nov 22, 2022
Napata77:

No civilization of the medieval world ''exceeded mud houses''. Greece, Rome, Babylon, Victorian England, the Aztecs, all had rural communities living in huts and cottages, same time as they had the nobility living in palaces in cities. Same in Africa.

In fact if you visit rural England TODAY, you will still see old thatched roof houses they've been able to spruce up because of their wealth (and lack of an externally influenced inferiority complex that would make them replace them with 'modern', 'civilized' roofing as in our case, when we make a little money).

And because they take pride in their heritage and don't see thatched roofs as a sign of ''poverty, underdevelopment and primitivity'', but actually value them, these houses below cost more than many modern houses in the UK.

https://www.dreamstime.com/stock-images-thatched-cottages-south-devon-image37497104
Thanks
Re: Do You Know Europeans Still Hail The Africans Who Brought Civilization To Them? by Napata77: 8:26am On Nov 22, 2022
zoer:
Add Hanks Anuku e go hit FP

lol

sad, really... smiley
Re: Do You Know Europeans Still Hail The Africans Who Brought Civilization To Them? by Napata77: 8:29am On Nov 22, 2022
Perfectbeing:
Nice..

But we should be thinking more about the future than the past.
I get am before nor be property.

Wrong mentality. Africans are the LEAST aware of their past among all the world's peoples.

That ignorance was deliberately installed and pursued by your colonial conquerors, and their local stooges you call your 'leaders'.

It's an absolute tragedy, and it is why you all feel so damn inferior, because you think you came from mud huts and were civilized by white folks.

That lie needs to be drummed out of your heads by telling you the truth about who you are, ie the PIONEERS OF CIVILIZATION.

That way you can start to think straight, and think big things which you currently surrender to the supposedly 'superior' whites whom your ancestors taught to pee straight.
Re: Do You Know Europeans Still Hail The Africans Who Brought Civilization To Them? by Perfectbeing(m): 8:34am On Nov 22, 2022
Napata77:

Wrong mentality. Africans are the LEAST aware of their past among all the world's peoples. It's an absolute tragedy and it is why you all feel so damn inferior, because you think you came from mud huts and were civilized by white folks.

That lie needs to be drummed out of your heads by telling you the truth about who you are, ie PIONEERS OF CIVILIZATION.

Did you actually read what I wrote or you just copied and pasted a response?
Re: Do You Know Europeans Still Hail The Africans Who Brought Civilization To Them? by Napata77: 8:36am On Nov 22, 2022
Perfectbeing:
Did you actually read what I wrote or you just copied and pasted a response?

I read your post. That's my response.

We must investigate our past, because we are almost completely ignorant of it, and that cannot be a good thing. cool

Ignorance of your past makes you weak, vulnerable, naive, and susceptible to foreign manipulation. Go to China and India and Japan. They don't joke with their history. Every child is taught it from an early age, especially in China.

1 Like

Re: Do You Know Europeans Still Hail The Africans Who Brought Civilization To Them? by Perfectbeing(m): 8:43am On Nov 22, 2022
Napata77:

I read your post. That's my response.

We must investigate our past, because we are almost completely ignorant of it, and that cannot be a good thing. cool

Ignorance of your past makes you weak, vulnerable, naive, and susceptible to foreign manipulation.
I know the history about the moors.

But we're past that now. Egypt, Persia, Greece, Rome etc we all once powerful nations but today they are not.

Face the future and see how you can shape the future instead of dwelling on the past that is already past usls.

Like I said before, "I get am before nor be property."
Re: Do You Know Europeans Still Hail The Africans Who Brought Civilization To Them? by Napata77: 8:48am On Nov 22, 2022
Perfectbeing:
I know the history about the moors.

But we're past that now. Egypt, Persia, Greece, Rome etc we all once powerful nations but today they are not.

Face the future and see how you can shape the future instead of dwelling on the past that is already past usls.

Like I said before, "I get am before nor be property."

Stop reasoning like an illiterate dunce.

Go on Netflix, and it is filled with historical movies and documentaries from Julius Caesar to Queen Victoria.

They have a heavily-funded HISTORY channel on cable tv showcasing European historical exploits on a daily basis.

Do you think the whites don't know what they're doing by popularising their history?

Why can't you use your head and think in a sophisticated way like an intelligent person?

Why should anyone have to explain to a full grown man like you why it is important to study your history?

How does it stop you from making modern progress? Is it stopping the west?
Re: Do You Know Europeans Still Hail The Africans Who Brought Civilization To Them? by Perfectbeing(m): 9:08am On Nov 22, 2022
Napata77:

Stop reasoning like an illiterate dunce.

Go on Netflix, and it is filled with historical movies and documentaries from Julius Caesar to Queen Victoria.

They have a heavily-funded HISTORY channel on cable tv showcasing European historical exploits on a daily basis.

Do you think the whites don't know what they're doing by popularising their history?

Why can't you use your head and think in a sophisticated way like an intelligent person?

Why should anyone have to explain to a full grown man like you why it is important to study your history?

How does it stop you from making modern progress? Is it stopping the west?
K

3 Likes

Re: Do You Know Europeans Still Hail The Africans Who Brought Civilization To Them? by hodari: 10:12am On Nov 22, 2022
Classical Musicians 1520 Lisbon, Portugal.

Re: Do You Know Europeans Still Hail The Africans Who Brought Civilization To Them? by hodari: 10:21am On Nov 22, 2022
John Blanke, Trumpeter to the Tudor courts of Henry VII and Henry VIII,

1 Like

Re: Do You Know Europeans Still Hail The Africans Who Brought Civilization To Them? by hodari: 10:22am On Nov 22, 2022
Flemish paintings (modern day Belgium)

Re: Do You Know Europeans Still Hail The Africans Who Brought Civilization To Them? by hodari: 10:23am On Nov 22, 2022
Roman Moor on display at the Louvre museum, Paris, France.

Re: Do You Know Europeans Still Hail The Africans Who Brought Civilization To Them? by Napata77: 1:59am On Nov 23, 2022
nice... cool
Re: Do You Know Europeans Still Hail The Africans Who Brought Civilization To Them? by Napata77: 2:21am On Nov 23, 2022
10. The most significant Moorish musician was known as Ziryab (the Blackbird) who arrived in Spain in 822. The Moors introduced earliest versions of several instruments, including the Lute or el oud, the guitar or kithara and the Lyre. Ziryab changed the style of eating by breaking meals into separate courses beginning with soup and ending with desserts.

Can you see how studying your history enlightens you about things you had no clue about?

So, the popular western eating convention we are all familiar with from eating in 'highbrow' restaurants, whereby you start a meal with the soup, then go on to the main meal, and then finally the dessert, was a sequence taught to them by our ancestors.

Our ancestors must have gotten there, and seen how the whites would eat the soup, dessert and main meal all at the same time, and must have been disgusted, and said ''no! You cannot eat a meal like that! Here is how you eat. First drink the soup to prepare the belly, then eat the main meal, after which you can now start eating the dessert.'' cool

And then we see the oyinbos eating with that convention today, and we admire their 'classy, sophisticated' way of eating, we haven't the slightest clue that it was our ancestors who taught them how to eat like that, just a few centuries ago. cool
Re: Do You Know Europeans Still Hail The Africans Who Brought Civilization To Them? by tsdarkside(m): 3:07am On Nov 23, 2022
who cares what europeans hail....??

they surely have a way to say thank you back....

europeans can go fvck themselves for all i care....!!

1 Like

Re: Do You Know Europeans Still Hail The Africans Who Brought Civilization To Them? by Napata77: 3:18am On Nov 23, 2022
If you Google ''Moorish crests'' and click on 'images', you will see thousands of family crests of modern-day European aristocratic and royal families, showing their progenitor to be a black African. There are also crests of old institutions, showing their ancient founders to be black men.

German Bishops' Conference logo

Lord Belmont In Northern Ireland Irish Coat of Arms

Re: Do You Know Europeans Still Hail The Africans Who Brought Civilization To Them? by BigBashiru: 3:23am On Dec 06, 2022
chrisxxx:
There is a huge gap in history that has not been discovered.
One of which is why did Africa achieve this a long time ago and later became so primitive and backward?

The Nigerians are backwards in their thinking and mentality....

(1) (2) (Reply)

Watch The Crowd That Welcomed Peter Obi In Akure Today / Peter Obi-lp Wins Nigeria Railway Lagos Estate Polling Units / Tinubu Must Score 25% In FCT To Be Declared Winner – Former AGF, Aondoakaa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.