Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,341 members, 7,891,524 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 02:26 PM

Buhari Misunderstood King Charles — And Burns Nigeria On His Way Out - Kperogi - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Misunderstood King Charles — And Burns Nigeria On His Way Out - Kperogi (28704 Views)

King Charles And Ike Ekweremadu (Throwback Photo) / Buhari Misunderstood King Charles—and Burns Nigeria On His Way Out / President Buhari Receives Prince Charles And Wife In Aso Rock. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Misunderstood King Charles — And Burns Nigeria On His Way Out - Kperogi by Opinedecandid(m): 10:00am On Nov 22, 2022
Hmm.

May we not have a repeat of Buhari by voting in Tinubu

1 Like

Re: Buhari Misunderstood King Charles — And Burns Nigeria On His Way Out - Kperogi by Moh247: 10:01am On Nov 22, 2022
This man don come again

It's no more Jubril El Sudan, it's back to Buhari

It's also no more Yekini Aguileri Amuda it's Tinubu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Misunderstood King Charles — And Burns Nigeria On His Way Out - Kperogi by mozes01(m): 10:02am On Nov 22, 2022
His nickname as a youngster in Daura was ‘Danliti mugu,’ meaning ‘Danliti the sadist.

spot on. that bastard is a sadist and in babanriga

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Misunderstood King Charles — And Burns Nigeria On His Way Out - Kperogi by nkemoma(m): 10:03am On Nov 22, 2022
A Dullard remains a Dullard..

Emilokan will be worse

1 Like

Re: Buhari Misunderstood King Charles — And Burns Nigeria On His Way Out - Kperogi by Nobody: 10:05am On Nov 22, 2022
Glo 850 for 5gb

Hit me up if Interested
Re: Buhari Misunderstood King Charles — And Burns Nigeria On His Way Out - Kperogi by colossus91(m): 10:10am On Nov 22, 2022
Sarcasm is not for the dumb!

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Misunderstood King Charles — And Burns Nigeria On His Way Out - Kperogi by Grandmeister(m): 10:10am On Nov 22, 2022
Moh247:
This man don come again

It's no more Jubril El Sudan, it's back to Buhari

It's also no more Yekini Aguileri Amuda it's Tinubu
Have you no shame at all? A president of a sovereign country spent over 200 days in thee hospital of another sovereign country and this is your deflection tactics? I keep saying it that you urchins have NO MORAL standing to demand good governance from ANY politician dead or alive.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Misunderstood King Charles — And Burns Nigeria On His Way Out - Kperogi by Akonamasi: 10:11am On Nov 22, 2022
Buhari
Re: Buhari Misunderstood King Charles — And Burns Nigeria On His Way Out - Kperogi by backnbeta(f): 10:11am On Nov 22, 2022
tesppidd:
Farooq is one of those Nigerians who over estimates his own level of intelligence.

He would chook his mouth everywhere like he knows everything.

As usual he has chosen to read and interprete the motive of King Charles all by himself..
Even at that, bubu is a hypocrite and a saddist; a real 'Danliti the sadist' as confirmed by his kinsmen

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Misunderstood King Charles — And Burns Nigeria On His Way Out - Kperogi by Brushstrokes20: 10:12am On Nov 22, 2022
Spot on piece!
The lifeless, integrity deficient, perpetually sadistic, redundant scammer is Nigeria's WORST BLUNDER undecided undecided
VOTE WISELY COME 2023!
# lifeless to druggie is tantamount to FRY PAN TO FIRE!
Re: Buhari Misunderstood King Charles — And Burns Nigeria On His Way Out - Kperogi by Moh247: 10:14am On Nov 22, 2022
Grandmeister:

Have you no shame at all? A president of a sovereign country spent over 200 days in thee hospital of another sovereign country and this is your deflection tactics? I keep saying it that you urchins have NO MORAL standing to demand good governance from ANY politician dead or alive.

OMG, how old are you kid

Mike pence goes on Vacation in Ireland as a US VP are there no resort in US?!

Saudi Royals and Other Arabs spend winter accross Europe in their Holiday homes, is Middle east poor?!

Hollywood Celebrities, UK royal families have private resort on different islands accross the world, is that an indictment that UK is bad

A whole US Government has its Military hospital in Germany to treat US war victims, is that and indication that US medical center is bad?!

Many celebrities go to India, Mexico, Turkey, and Dubai for medical tourism, doe that mean they don't have medical center in US

Sometimes common sense isn't common

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Misunderstood King Charles — And Burns Nigeria On His Way Out - Kperogi by jullary(m): 10:14am On Nov 22, 2022
"But King Charles obviously wasn’t interested in Buhari’s possessions or lack thereof. He apparently asked if Buhari had a home in London because of the number of days Buhari spends in London while pretending to be president of Nigeria"[i][/i]
U nailed it!
Re: Buhari Misunderstood King Charles — And Burns Nigeria On His Way Out - Kperogi by olawonder(m): 10:15am On Nov 22, 2022
All these epistles lori oro’oloro undecided
Re: Buhari Misunderstood King Charles — And Burns Nigeria On His Way Out - Kperogi by Damseldammie(f): 10:16am On Nov 22, 2022
BUHARI de London Resident ( B.L.R)
Re: Buhari Misunderstood King Charles — And Burns Nigeria On His Way Out - Kperogi by Grandmeister(m): 10:17am On Nov 22, 2022
Moh247:

OMG, how old are you kid

Mike pence goes on Vacation in Ireland as a US VP are there no resort in US?!

Saudi Royals and Other Arabs spend winter accross Europe in their Holiday homes, is Middle east poor?!

Hollywood Celebrities, UK royal families have private resort on different islands accross the world, is that an indictment that UK is bad

Sometimes common sense isn't common
Very rich to compare Hollywood celebs with a sitting president. Even comparing a vacation retreat to almost a year worth of medical tourism. Truly you urchins are not the brightest of the bunch. No wonder the crumbs falling off the tables of geriatric senile politicians is your price.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Misunderstood King Charles — And Burns Nigeria On His Way Out - Kperogi by cokedip: 10:17am On Nov 22, 2022
Re: Buhari Misunderstood King Charles — And Burns Nigeria On His Way Out - Kperogi by Moh247: 10:19am On Nov 22, 2022
Grandmeister:

Very rich to compare Hollywood celebs with a sitting president. Even comparing a vacation retreat to almost a year worth of medical tourism. Truly you urchins are not the brightest of the bunch. No wonder the crumbs falling off the tables of geriatric senile politicians is your price.

I don't even think a Zombidiots is worth my engagement, most Zombidiots are poor fustrated under achieving trolls, with no propesct of future hence why they go about constituting nuisance on the internet

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Misunderstood King Charles — And Burns Nigeria On His Way Out - Kperogi by ropimas: 10:22am On Nov 22, 2022
Re: Buhari Misunderstood King Charles — And Burns Nigeria On His Way Out - Kperogi by DennisEche(m): 10:23am On Nov 22, 2022
Buhari derives joy from seeing people writhe in abject poverty and deprivation. He hates to see opulence, even if it’s legitimately acquired, in others. That’s why there’s an old joke among people close to Buhari that the best way to remain in his good graces is to feign poverty even if you’re wealthy. He once fired a personal aide because the aide wore an expensive wristwatch.

I pity those selling the idea of Obidient " the we no de give shishi" slogan. Take Buhari as a case study. Buhari hates people for been affluent. There is no dignity in poverty.
Thank you Prof. Kperogi
Re: Buhari Misunderstood King Charles — And Burns Nigeria On His Way Out - Kperogi by FarahAideed: 10:26am On Nov 22, 2022
This is the same reason I can't support PO..I abhor anybody who believes others don't deserve the good things of life

1 Like

Re: Buhari Misunderstood King Charles — And Burns Nigeria On His Way Out - Kperogi by Grandmeister(m): 10:29am On Nov 22, 2022
Moh247:

I don't even think a Zombidiots is worth my engagement, most Zombidiots are poor fustrated under achieving trolls, with no propesct of future hence why they go about constituting nuisance on the internet
Very weak and infantile retort, but why am I not surprised.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Misunderstood King Charles — And Burns Nigeria On His Way Out - Kperogi by adecz: 10:30am On Nov 22, 2022
❗️❗️Fulani are not used to owning
houses.

Example, see the billions that the
Fulani bandits and kidnappers have
amassed during the government of
Buhari, yet they still live in grass huts
in the bush.❌❌❌

You hardly see a Fulani businessman
or entrepreneur, all they love is to be
given lucrative government posts or
traditional titles where they will have
access to public money to steal☹️☹️☹️

1 Like

Re: Buhari Misunderstood King Charles — And Burns Nigeria On His Way Out - Kperogi by Spindletop: 10:32am On Nov 22, 2022
[quote author=Nemesis0147 post=118586856]keep quiet if you don’t have anything to say[/quhote]

Keep quiet if you cannot tolerate another's comment.
Re: Buhari Misunderstood King Charles — And Burns Nigeria On His Way Out - Kperogi by Nobody: 10:33am On Nov 22, 2022
Tinubu for ur selfish intrest you brought this man to be president in 2015 to suffer the entire nation. tinubu u are such a wicked and hearless man
Re: Buhari Misunderstood King Charles — And Burns Nigeria On His Way Out - Kperogi by kingyakos: 10:34am On Nov 22, 2022
tesppidd:
Farooq is one of those Nigerians who over estimates his own level of intelligence.

As usual he has chosen to read and interprete the motive of King Charles all by himself..

In which country have u seen the president spending more than a week outside his country. Even i was thinking buhari has a house in London.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Misunderstood King Charles — And Burns Nigeria On His Way Out - Kperogi by benardtotti(m): 10:35am On Nov 22, 2022
Racoon:
The notorious hypocritical and sanctimonious lifestyle of President Muhammadu Buhari always beclouds his sense of sound judgement that he does not even know when sarcasm is staring him in the eyes.

This tells a lots how the man is totally out of touch with the reality of life Nigerians have been exposed under his disastrous government for the past 7 years.

Yet you want to add another miser in Obi to the list of leaders Nigeria will have? Suffer no dey tire you ? From gej I had no shoes ,to bubu I have one house to obi I have one wrist watch and carry my bag ,can't you guys see the pattern and ask yourselves who benefits in the long run ? The masses never benefits from such people mentioned above .

1 Like

Re: Buhari Misunderstood King Charles — And Burns Nigeria On His Way Out - Kperogi by Sapiosexuality(m): 10:37am On Nov 22, 2022
tesppidd:

I disagree. I think he's the most unbiased and truly intelligent Nigerian intellectual in the public space. He uses pure logic and it is hard to disagree with him. Very hard if you are looking at his arguments from a logical front.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Misunderstood King Charles — And Burns Nigeria On His Way Out - Kperogi by Softmirror: 10:40am On Nov 22, 2022
Naira20:
I no fit laff abeg

But this got my attention

And some silly people blame OBIdients for being angry?

LAZINESS IS WHAT IS KILLING NIGERIA.
Re: Buhari Misunderstood King Charles — And Burns Nigeria On His Way Out - Kperogi by Makinaki: 10:40am On Nov 22, 2022
tesppidd:

For you, or indeed anyone, to fault Farooq's excellent dissection of Buhari's psyche isn't really surprising. After all, even Hitler had loyalists till the very end.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Misunderstood King Charles — And Burns Nigeria On His Way Out - Kperogi by Softmirror: 10:41am On Nov 22, 2022
1917svt:
is that why you raped your nephew and mother

MUMU TALK. NAH YOUR NEPHEW AND MOTHER HIM RAPE?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Abubakar Sidiq Usman Arrested By EFCC As #freeabusidiq Trends / Goodluck Jonathan: We Are In Trouble, Nigeria’s Unity Questionable / Breaking: Boko Haram Elements Reach Out For Dialogue - Sahara Reporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.