Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,730 members, 7,875,833 topics. Date: Saturday, 29 June 2024 at 10:44 PM

Photos Of Presicce, Italy Paying $25,000 To Anyone Willing To Move There - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Photos Of Presicce, Italy Paying $25,000 To Anyone Willing To Move There (65174 Views)

$120,000 To Leave Nigeria Or 450,000 Naira Salary? / COVID-19: Onyeama Says 200 US-based Nigerians Are Willing To Be Evacuated / Swiss Village Offers ₦25m To People Willing To Move In & Settle, Will You?(Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Presicce, Italy Paying $25,000 To Anyone Willing To Move There by freeokolie(m): 11:45am On Nov 22, 2022
BATified2023:
Many people who are willing to go there don’t even understand the situation of things there

It’s more like a ghost city where there economic activities is next to nothing n people will prefer to live where their is booming economy than a stranded economic desert

If u go to the place don’t even they will give u the cash ooo,n once d cash have been used for the home purchase,renovating n restyling don’t think u can sell it ooo

Cos I know wetin go dey my fellow countryman head like that

If it’s that easy,y don’t they move people in different refugee camps in Italy to the place?

There are over a thousand migrants who went through Libya n are stranded in sicily,I believe they can move them there now

Read the headline, you're not a fool... First condition is that you must buy a house..
Re: Photos Of Presicce, Italy Paying $25,000 To Anyone Willing To Move There by BeardedMeat(m): 11:50am On Nov 22, 2022
99thEnemy:
Watch and see Africans flood that place if it is open to them too grin
Our corrupt leaders will now carry the allocation to that place.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Presicce, Italy Paying $25,000 To Anyone Willing To Move There by TimeArena1(f): 11:57am On Nov 22, 2022
Abi make I relocate go this town, use the money when them go give me start another branch of my Wristwatch business?

TimeArena in a global sphere..
Re: Photos Of Presicce, Italy Paying $25,000 To Anyone Willing To Move There by ABUPHARM(m): 12:00pm On Nov 22, 2022
dalebrown:
grin

Wow, just wow,

That's how Nigeria will pay people to move to bama (Borno state) and other BH hotspots, in the nearest future grin grin

#believeinNigeria
Lol Bama is habitable than many SE region as I type rn. You need to travel and see life different from what the media portrayed to you.
Re: Photos Of Presicce, Italy Paying $25,000 To Anyone Willing To Move There by Jasper14(m): 12:05pm On Nov 22, 2022
ednut1:
The town is dying for a reason. No wise person will go there. Which business or job dey there

Oga, internet and light dey there
Re: Photos Of Presicce, Italy Paying $25,000 To Anyone Willing To Move There by Franciscabless(f): 12:08pm On Nov 22, 2022
How to apply?
Re: Photos Of Presicce, Italy Paying $25,000 To Anyone Willing To Move There by BRATISLAVA: 12:17pm On Nov 22, 2022
Own a house at your own peril.
Re: Photos Of Presicce, Italy Paying $25,000 To Anyone Willing To Move There by Nobody: 12:19pm On Nov 22, 2022
siofra:
They say the town is overrun by the mafia, that's why people don't want to live there.

Siofra, as u promice , I beg can we smash or pass this Friday?? cheesy

Re: Photos Of Presicce, Italy Paying $25,000 To Anyone Willing To Move There by udomonday: 12:24pm On Nov 22, 2022
Fira09:

SOURCE
abandoned,but looks neater and more beautiful than Abuja.
Re: Photos Of Presicce, Italy Paying $25,000 To Anyone Willing To Move There by planetx: 12:29pm On Nov 22, 2022
Misleading headline,, if it is that straightforward why don't they move all the illegals living in Italy over there.
Re: Photos Of Presicce, Italy Paying $25,000 To Anyone Willing To Move There by Nobody: 12:30pm On Nov 22, 2022
Business attract people. A single business can transform the place and attract people across the word.

ednut1:
no better population there. So how he go thrive
Re: Photos Of Presicce, Italy Paying $25,000 To Anyone Willing To Move There by vince96w2(m): 12:42pm On Nov 22, 2022
Fira09:

SOURCE
even abandoned village for itali get light.. Nigeria!!!
Re: Photos Of Presicce, Italy Paying $25,000 To Anyone Willing To Move There by dimexy247(m): 12:42pm On Nov 22, 2022
siofra:
They say the town is overrun by the mafia, that's why people don't want to live there.

Including your father, brothers, uncles, sons, those that taught you one or two things in life that are men, and your male friends. Fùck them all. grin grin grin.
Re: Photos Of Presicce, Italy Paying $25,000 To Anyone Willing To Move There by jaxxy(m): 12:57pm On Nov 22, 2022
99thEnemy:

I'm sure they have Italians who are homeless and want 25k dollars to go there. undecided

Italians are not all that rich.
Re: Photos Of Presicce, Italy Paying $25,000 To Anyone Willing To Move There by Nobody: 1:17pm On Nov 22, 2022
Conner44:
A town in this world where igbos are not found can never be habitable lie lie no matter the amount of inducement involved undecided
Gbammm ! This i believe you
Re: Photos Of Presicce, Italy Paying $25,000 To Anyone Willing To Move There by FireUpNow(m): 1:17pm On Nov 22, 2022
There must be something strange in that town that this people don't want to reveal. They should come out open and we know what exactly is happening there.
Re: Photos Of Presicce, Italy Paying $25,000 To Anyone Willing To Move There by sharpwriter(m): 1:17pm On Nov 22, 2022
BATified2023:
Many people who are willing to go there don’t even understand the situation of things there

It’s more like a ghost city where there economic activities is next to nothing n people will prefer to live where their is booming economy than a stranded economic desert

If u go to the place don’t even they will give u the cash ooo,n once d cash have been used for the home purchase,renovating n restyling don’t think u can sell it ooo

If it’s that easy,y don’t they move people in different refugee camps in Italy to the place?

There are over a thousand migrants who went through Libya n are stranded in sicily,I believe they can move them there now

angry angry This world is too filled with treasure bait and Koboko whip mixed together angry

You go see something wey good wey you like and if you look am well, na pankere whip go dey beside am menacingly angry grin
Re: Photos Of Presicce, Italy Paying $25,000 To Anyone Willing To Move There by Otuegbe: 1:30pm On Nov 22, 2022
iHateFraudsters:

Carry Nigerians full there, the Mafia go tire.
1 agree with u
Re: Photos Of Presicce, Italy Paying $25,000 To Anyone Willing To Move There by pacespot(m): 1:34pm On Nov 22, 2022
Why?
Re: Photos Of Presicce, Italy Paying $25,000 To Anyone Willing To Move There by AKWATGOLD1(m): 1:36pm On Nov 22, 2022
This is community can be turn to film village where they can shoot films. Italian government can encourage european film producers to use it to shoot their films
Re: Photos Of Presicce, Italy Paying $25,000 To Anyone Willing To Move There by Ijaya123: 1:52pm On Nov 22, 2022
ednut1:
The town is dying for a reason. No wise person will go there. Which business or job dey there

You spoke my mind.
Re: Photos Of Presicce, Italy Paying $25,000 To Anyone Willing To Move There by swaly: 1:53pm On Nov 22, 2022
Living there is better than living in Nigeria bro

When I reach there I’ll send una my photo wish me safe flight ✈️

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Presicce, Italy Paying $25,000 To Anyone Willing To Move There by Onyenna(m): 2:00pm On Nov 22, 2022
dawnomike:
They should open it up to Nigerians... They will see wonders.
The population will spike in 10yrs

10yrs ke!? 10yrs is too far naah.....
Re: Photos Of Presicce, Italy Paying $25,000 To Anyone Willing To Move There by gare(f): 2:02pm On Nov 22, 2022
Fira09:

SOURCE

They are not serious, they should come to Nigeria and use that money to charter a Plane that will shift people from Nigeria there, not need to spend as much 25k
Re: Photos Of Presicce, Italy Paying $25,000 To Anyone Willing To Move There by bepositive11: 2:03pm On Nov 22, 2022
Fira09:

SOURCE

What are the terms and conditions? grin
Re: Photos Of Presicce, Italy Paying $25,000 To Anyone Willing To Move There by bepositive11: 2:04pm On Nov 22, 2022
franchasng:
Black Africans not welcomed.

They are looking for Italians, Europeans and Caucasians only, not blacks or Arabs, please take note angry

How do you know? Did they say so?
Re: Photos Of Presicce, Italy Paying $25,000 To Anyone Willing To Move There by BigName101: 2:04pm On Nov 22, 2022
99thEnemy:
it's open to anyone but trust me, the conditions and the money you'll spend to maintain the house will be enough to buy a new home. Na scam o

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Presicce, Italy Paying $25,000 To Anyone Willing To Move There by kingmsookwagh(m): 2:12pm On Nov 22, 2022
Dmiller123:
Make i come pack my load
you get money to buy house
Re: Photos Of Presicce, Italy Paying $25,000 To Anyone Willing To Move There by BigName101: 2:13pm On Nov 22, 2022
BATified2023:

God bless you for this, you're a wise man.
Re: Photos Of Presicce, Italy Paying $25,000 To Anyone Willing To Move There by ednut1(m): 2:14pm On Nov 22, 2022
deukpai:
Business attract people. A single business can transform the place and attract people across the word.

a single business So why have they not done it Abi investors blind ni
Re: Photos Of Presicce, Italy Paying $25,000 To Anyone Willing To Move There by Desusi: 2:17pm On Nov 22, 2022
siofra:
Since Nigeria is filled with Mafia, Nigerians are qualified. Make sure you bahave well at the on set.
Re: Photos Of Presicce, Italy Paying $25,000 To Anyone Willing To Move There by AFONJAPIG(m): 2:28pm On Nov 22, 2022
While millions don't have where to sleep in Rome and others...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Experience At US Embassy In Lagos Today / 30 Northern Youths Hiding Behind Baskets Of Pepper Inside Trailer Caught In Ogun / Fiancé Of Woman Crushed To Death By Tanker In Ajah Speaks For The First Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.